58 70,000 PK value plus update

Seeing that Qi Jingyan did not respond, the little yellow chicken continued, "The space farm in your consciousness is my ontology.

The previous space puppy was just my illusion. If I want to leave the body, I need a container that has no source of life and can store my energy.

When this little yellow chicken was put into the space warehouse, it was a fertilized egg, where it was nourished by the light energy in my space, so it hatched.

But life other than plants in space can't survive, so it dies again. After it dies, the body becomes a container that receives me. The body nourished by my energy is really the best for me.

Qi Jingyan still continued to maintain this expression (⊙o⊙)...

"Give me some reactions." The little yellow chicken knows that this teenager is not smart, but his ontology has been integrated with the other party's consciousness, and the end of the world has arrived again, and now there is no way to separate it."

In space, I am the master, but if I come out, I need your consciousness. Without you, I can't get out." Speaking of this, the little yellow chicken was a little wronged again, "You know what? Our elders said that I am the only creature born in a hundred years of the Smart Planet. I have a great responsibility. Although I am 120 years old, in fact, 120 years old is still a child on our smart planet.

When I came to Earth, the spaceship sent me. As a result, after sending me, the elder drove the spaceship away. The elder said that if the spaceship stays on earth, I will definitely sneak back if I don't complete the mission. How can she look at me like this?

Now, I have to wait for the completion of the task, the earth will enter a new era, and build another spaceship for a meeting. Don't worry, I have drawings. Just help me find the materials.

Qi Jingyan: I still don't understand. ⊙o⊙)......

Seeing that Qi Jingyuan still didn't respond, the little yellow chicken protested again: "Can you let me go?" I want to breathe fresh air. From me to the earth, I have been swimming between the Internet. I haven't been out yet."

Qi Jingyan stretched out his hand and grabbed the little yellow chicken out of the space warehouse.

As soon as the little yellow chicken came out, the little tiger who had been lying lazily on Qi Jingyan's lap suddenly stood up. He showed his sharp teeth to the little yellow chicken, which meant to bite the little yellow chicken to death.

Go...

The little yellow chicken shouted, and it was also very bold.

However, the rooster barking was so strange in the military car that everyone looked at him.

"Chicken?" Qi Jinghui looked at the chicken in Qi Jingyan's hand with some indismay, "Where did it come from?"

"Eggs have become." Qi Jingyan replied.

Qi Jinghui couldn't laugh or cry.

The atmosphere in the car was a little relaxed, but it was only a while. With the plan discussed by Qi Jinghui, it became dull again.

The little yellow chicken flew out of Qi Jingyan's hand, and it flew out of the car with its little wings. It took a deep breath, and the fresh air turned out to be like this.

Go... Go...

The little yellow chicken flew with the military car, singing: I'm a little bird...

He heard this song when he was walking on the Internet.

Two hours later, the car arrived near the Tucheng County Base.

"Psychiatric power, take a look at the situation at the base." Master Yu said.

"It's a little far away. I can't see it." The power of the same car.

"The spiritual power of car 2 can't be seen."

"So is Car No. 3."

Master Yu said, "Go ahead and stop to the range that the mental power can see."

"Yes."

Then I walked a while, and the psychotics could see it, but "Ah..." She screamed, pale and her forehead sweated.

"What's wrong?" Master Yu hurriedly asked, "Don't be afraid."

The psychopowers closed their eyes, took a deep breath, suppressing the fear and panic in their hearts: "I saw flocks of wild animals around a moving building, both upstairs and downstairs, and flying in the sky, and they were so big that there was a car... And the soldiers hid on the highest floor because of the large number of people. There are several rooms. However...but there are many bodies in the base, as well as white...white bones."

White bones represent that human flesh is eaten.

At this point, she vomited.

Master Yu knew that the situation would not be too optimistic. When they left yesterday, they left all the bullets. He also knew that the soldiers stayed here, which were more and less ferocious, but as a soldier, he first considered the ordinary people, which was his duty.

Master Yu patted the mental power on the shoulder and worked hard. Then he took out the drawings painted last night: "This is the floor plan of the building of the base. Where are the soldiers hiding?"

"It's here." The psychopower pointed to one of the buildings.

Commander Yu thought for a moment and said, "There are other buildings on the left and right and in front of this building. If you want to save the soldiers, the soldiers must destroy other wild animals first. Well, consider the three buildings in front, left and right, so we need three groups of power. What do you think?"

Because of the intercom, the discussion here can also be heard on other military vehicles.

"I agree." Qi Jinghui Road.

"I have no problem with me." Li Xidao.

"You two each bring 40 superpowers, and the remaining 40 superpowers choose another team leader. Do you have any recommended people?" Master Yu asked.