20The Mouse is the Monitor

Qi Jingyan clenched his gun tightly, carefully staring at the officer who just spoke. This officer is called Hong Sheng, a young man in his early twenties, but because he looks old, he looks like twenty-seven, and he looks like black charcoal, so he looks a little scary.

    "Don't scare other children." said the officer who said the imitation gun just now. He was nicknamed Mouse. "Student, don't be afraid, our soldiers serve the people and will not bully the people."

    Puff... Hong Sheng laughed and said, "You were not afraid just now when you stood among the zombies, did you look at him as a coward? I saw that the imitation gun is well made, but he is standing among the zombies, what is the use of holding the imitation gun? Come, let me see."

    Qi Jingyan stared at Hong Sheng for a while, then gave him the gun.

    Hong Sheng took the gun and knew it at a glance, it was indeed a fake gun. Then I looked at the bullet slot, which was full of peas. His eyeballs were about to fall off. "Hahahaha... Kid, are you playing "Plants vs Zombies" and want to hit zombies with peas?"

    He was joking, but Qi Jingyan nodded seriously amidst his teasing.

    Pfft... Hong Sheng's stomach hurts from laughing. He returned the pistol to Qi Jingyan: "I think you are stupid, the game is a game, the zombies outside are real, what are you doing outside alone?"

    "Someone, drive away." Although Qi Jingyan doesn't like to talk, but If people ask, he will still answer. Of course, if he could substitute silence for an answer, he would substitute silence. If he can use actions instead of answers, such as nodding and shaking his head, he will use actions instead of answers.     "You mean your friend left you to lead the zombies and drove away by himself?" Hong Sheng understood it in this way. It's only been a week since the end of the world broke out, but there are too many such things. Abandoning companions for their own safety, people always consider themselves first when they are in danger.     Qi Jingyan shook his head first, then nodded. He shook his head because Yang Hao and others were not his friends, and it was not Qin Susu who left him to attract the zombies, but he got off the car himself. Nodding because Qin Susu drove away.     But in Hong Sheng's eyes, his behavior was hesitating to speak, which meant he was very embarrassed.

"Don't worry, our soldiers are saving people one by one, and it will be safe to send you to the base." Hong Sheng said.

    Hearing Hong Sheng talk about the base, the other people in the car said: "Officer, will we be fine after we go to the base? Are there no zombies in the base? Our country... what will happen to our country in the future?"

    "Not only our country, but the whole world It's all like this." Hong Sheng said, "There are no zombies in the base, and our soldiers are guarding it. It will get better and better in the future, and we must trust the organization."

    "Then when will we arrive at the base?" Someone asked again.

    "Go in two days." Hong Sheng explained, "Let's go to the temporary base in the county seat first. There are many people like you who need our rescue. After we rescue other people, we will go to the Ningxiang base facing north in N City. "They are soldiers of the country's Fourth Military Region, and Province Z is under the jurisdiction of the Fourth Military Region. And there are four armies in province Z. After the end of the world, the military region of province Z directly sent an army to N city for rescue. One army was about 20,000 people.

    And here in the county seat, the N City Military Region sent a division over. A division has about 8,000 individuals, and three divisions form an army.

    They come here not only to save people, but also to collect supplies while saving people. The nearby streets were rescued and collected by their company. One company had 100 people, and they drove five cars over.

    A company has three platoons, and a platoon has three squads. Mouse is the monitor of this class, he is responsible for rescuing people and settling them down.