123Meeting Qi Jingling

"Brother, now the mutated animals also have abilities." Jiang Xiaofei said, "When we came over, we encountered a mutated eel, which is of the soil type and can spit sand very fast."

"?" Jiang Zhengfeng frowned, if so , The problem will become more and more serious in the future. A group of people chatted and arrived at the base of the shipping company. Before the death of the world, this was the office building of the shipping company, and there were a lot of staff in the terminal office building, so the area of ​​the office building was quite large.

There is a sign hanging at the gate of the base, which reads: Yokogawa Base. Named after the pier. There is a safety bar blocking the entrance of the base, and there is a security room next to it. There are people inside, and the lights

are on. Seeing someone approaching, the security guard poked his head out from inside and asked, "Who is it?"

From this point of view, the base's security measures are good.

The staff member with the gun on the pier who came with them said: "Our own people."

Then the safety bar was raised, and they walked in.

The dock staff said: "I have something to leave first, you know the rules, if you stay here overnight, remember to pay for the accommodation."

"Don't worry, we know." Jiang Zhengfeng said.

There are rice, porridge, vegetables, and meat in the cafeteria. People like Jiang Zhengfeng and the others can eat, but they need to barter. For example, a small piece of meat needs a small bowl of rice. Some people can't help but want to eat meat, so they will change it. But for the base, a small piece of meat cannot fill the stomach, but a small bowl of rice can still fill the stomach.

Jiang Zhengfeng explained the rules of the cafeteria, and then greeted Jiang Xiaofei: "What do you want to eat, brother will change it for you."

It can be heard that he has no intention of treating guests. But in the last days, this is also normal. Besides, bartering is still quite expensive.

"Can I borrow the cafeteria?" Jiang Xiaofei asked.

"You want to do it yourself?" Jiang Zhengfeng said, "It's okay to give some supplies."

"Brother, we killed the rice field eel on the way. I'll treat you to eat the rice field eel. The meat is very delicious." Jiang Xiaofei was quite steady along the way, but in front of Jiang Zhengfeng, she looked like a little girl. "It's so good, my baby sister has grown up." Jiang Zhengfeng

was also happy, "You give the things to Wei Chu, and Wei Chu will tell the cafeteria."

In such a sultry day, I am afraid that the eels will stink. The combined weight of the two people is quite a lot, weighing five catties.

Jiang Zhengfeng didn't think so much: "Let's make some soup, let the team members also drink a bowl to nourish their bodies."

"Brother, you can make the decision." Jiang Xiaofei had no objection.

They drank eel soup, Qi Jingyan looked at his team: "Uncle Wang, what shall we eat?" He asked Uncle Wang. After Uncle Wang woke up, he no longer had to think about what to eat.

"I've already made up for the rice field eel at noon. Let's have some stir-fried vegetables. Everyone find a place to sit down. The young master and I will follow Wei Chu to the kitchen," Uncle Wang said.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan said obediently.

"I'll go too." Qi Chuan said.

Wei Chu took them to the kitchen. The staff in the kitchen of the Yokogawa base are water-type abilities, which is convenient for washing vegetables. Wei Chu conveyed his thoughts: "You guys have worked hard on these eels, and then you can give half a catty as a reward, can you?"

"No problem." The kitchen staff said simply, "Half a catty will be born."

"Okay. " Wei Chu said.

Qi Jingyan's team is relatively large: Qi Jingyan, Uncle Wang, Qi Chuan, Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming, Mouse, Pigeon, Damu, and Lin Yingying. There are nine people in total. Except for Lin Yingying who joined halfway, the others are his own people. Since it is a team, of course we have to take care of everyone.

Uncle Wang already knew all Qi Jingyan's supplies. Hao Linfeng also mentioned supplies when he talked about his experience in the past one month in the last days, so Uncle Wang did some calculations and he understood.

Uncle Wang asked Qi Jingyan to take out the following supplies.

1. Potato soup with pork ribs, two catties of ribs and two catties of potatoes can make pork ribs and potato soup for five nights. Although Qi Jingyan has mutated animal meat and mutated fruits, and has begun to treat ordinary food, he still cannot deny their preciousness, and of course they cannot be wasted. The potatoes are grown in Qi Jingyan's space, which means they can't eat them all, so they can be eaten from time to time.

2. Roast beef with radish, one radish per catty of beef, you can roast four bowls.

3. Stewed eggs with minced meat, stewed with mutated animals, one catty of mutated animal meat, four eggs, stewed in three bowls.

4. Grass and vegetables, two bowls per catty.

"That's all, let's exchange materials." Uncle Wang said, "What materials do you need?" The

kitchen staff looked at it, and it was more abundant than the materials in their base. "Do you have any meat? Beef ribs are fine, just a catty."

Uncle Wang gave a catty of ribs: "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I'll wait here, Uncle Wang, you go to rest outside Right." Wei Chu said.

Uncle Wang, Qi Jingyan, and Qi Chuan returned to the outside of the cafeteria. Before they got into the queue, they saw a girl walking over: "Uncle Wang, Jing Yan, it's really you." Qi Jingling and Lu Yang were eating, Jiang Zhengfeng came over and told her that people from the Qi family were coming.

She was very happy, after all, she was the only one in this team, Lu Yang from N city, but when she knew that it was Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyan who came, she was a little dazed. She knew that Uncle Wang was from a special soldier and had good skills, but Qi Jingyan was not familiar with her. They haven't seen each other since Qi Jingyan was five years old. Later, Jiang Zhengfeng brought her and Lu Yang to Mouse and the others. After the introduction, she was surprised to hear that they were all supernatural beings. However, during the conversation with them, she also knew that Qi Jingyan was a dual-element power user of space and wood. It makes her happy. In the last days, those with supernatural powers are destined to stand at the top.