57The Birth of the Little Yellow Chicken

Qi Jingyan sat in the corner. Because he was bored, he was looking at his space, that is, potatoes, sunflowers, peas and corn in the farmland. He was also very happy. As a result, he saw a magical scene.

Boxes of eggs were moving in the space. The box of eggs pressed below moved to the top, and then the box opened itself, and then one of the eggs broke down.

From the inside, a yellow chicken came out of which the chicken feathers were tender and beautiful. The little yellow chicken jumped out of the box, took a few steps in the space warehouse, and then fell to the ground.

What's wrong?

When Qi Jingyan wanted to take it out and have a look, a dog appeared next to the little yellow chicken. Isn't this a space puppy? Qi Jingyan was shocked, but then he was even more shocked.

The space puppy turned into a dark shadow, then got into the little yellow chicken's body, and then the little yellow chicken began to move.

"Let me out quickly." A childish voice sounded in Qi Jingyan's mind.

Qi Jingyan blinked his eyes. What's wrong with it? ⊙o⊙)......

"Let me introduce myself first." The little yellow chicken slapped in the space and said, "My name is Maier. I'm an intelligent creature from a smart planet. The so-called intelligent creatures are invisible things that can't be touched.

In the Internet and information, intelligent creatures are invincible. The smart planet is a planet far away from Earth and smaller. Because our planet is very small, our intelligent creatures have different opinions on survival. Some intelligent creatures want to move to live on earth, but they despise human beings on earth.

They want to destroy human beings and come to the earth. Our elder found this terrible plan, but there was no time to stop it. They have radiated X-rays with virus energy to the earth.

In order to stop them, the elders could only invent Y-rays with healing energy. And I, the only creature born on the smart planet in a hundred years, came to Earth with Y-rays.

But when I emit Y-rays, X-rays are not completely treated. Like drugs, they become semi-finished products. So that some people become zombies and some people become superpowers.

After I found that X-rays had not been completely treated, I began my own plan. I wrote a lot of posts on the forum about the end of the world, the power and zombies.

But in the eyes of human beings on earth, this is just a story that does not arouse their ideas. And I don't know when only half of the treatment of the X-rays will break out.

So then I developed Plants vs. Zombies, because I found that humans on earth like to play games.

But in a few years, the game lost its sense of freshness to human beings on earth, and they were not interested.

Then, I studied hard on earth books. From ancient times to modern times, from emperors to chairman, I learned one thing. No matter what era, people on earth like heroes and admire heroes. So if zombies are rampant and the end of the world comes, you need a hero to lead the earth.

So, I developed the ultimate version of Plants vs. Zombies. The first person to pass the customs, I decided to fuse with his meaning, and then I found you.

Qi Jingyan didn't respond, and he didn't understand the little yellow chicken at all. ⊙o⊙)......