121Uncle Wang Comes Out

people? Qi Chuan opened his eyes wide, looking dumbfounded.

Qi Jingyan looked at Uncle Wang with gentle and kind eyes, which he was familiar with. Not the gray, unfocused eyes of the zombies. Qi Jingyan opened his mouth, wanting to say something. But after all, he didn't make a sound, he was not an active person. But... his eyes were red, and tears were streaming down.

"Young master." Uncle Wang called out in a hoarse voice.

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan responded, "I...I lived a good life, I...I didn't trust anyone, I...I also found someone who treats me well, I..."

The sobbing of the little boy, Like a stray cub who meets an adult cub.

"Young Master, don't cry." Uncle Wang finally couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged Qi Jingyan, "I'm relieved to see that Young Master is fine. Thank you Young Master for not killing me, and thank you Young Master for hiding me in space." In the warehouse, the young master is really smart." His young master is not autistic, he is smart.

After all... normal people would not hide zombies in space.

Thinking of this, Uncle Wang laughed again: "Young master is really smart." Although Uncle Wang was choked up, he was very happy.

Qi Chuan looked at them, endured it, and really wanted to pull Yan Yan out of this person's arms, but he endured it, but looked at Uncle Wang with a somewhat unkind look. I'm so angry, what should I do?

Finally, he couldn't help it anymore: "Yan Yan." Hearing the voice, he was so wronged and angry.

Uncle Wang let go of Qi Jingyan and looked at Qi Chuan. In fact, he noticed from the very beginning that this man is actually very strong, but his appearance is easier to attract people's eyes. After all, his long white hair is too dazzling. Moreover, he was not happy to stare at himself.

This is... what's going on.

"Young master, who is this?" Uncle Wang was excited and eager. But the face is calm and calm.

"A Chuan." Qi Jingyan introduced, "1 A Chuan is a good person."

Saying it is tantamount to not saying it.

"A Chuan was bitten by a tiger in order to save me, he turned into a tiger, and now he has become a human again." Qi Jingyan said again, "A Chuan is very powerful."

Upon hearing that this man had saved Qi Jingyan, Uncle Wang was full of gratitude. "Thank you, thank you for saving the young master." Uncle Wang bent down, sincerely thanking you.

"No...you're welcome." Qi Chuanchuan was a little twisted, but, "The words are mine." He rubbed Qi Chuan's shoulders, "I will protect him."

What a smart man Uncle Wang is, look Qi Chuan's eyes became thoughtful, this man...is a bit strange.

"Where are you, young master? It's time to eat." Hao Linfeng's voice came, because Qi Jingyan didn't come out after peeing for a long time, and Hao Linfeng was a little worried.

Although Qichuan is with him, Qichuan, who has no human memory, is also worrying.

"Here." Qi Jingyan responded. Then he said to Uncle Wang, "I know Ah Chuan and lived in our house."

Oh? Uncle Wang narrowed his eyes: "Young Master, can you invite him over? I'll talk to him." There are some things that need to be clarified from the young master's mouth.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan said, "I'm here, you come here."

When Hao Linfeng came over, he found that there was another person here, and Hao Linfeng immediately became cautious: "Young Master, what's the matter?" He hurried to Qi Jingyan's room Beside him, he looked at Uncle Wang warily, "Who are you? Why are you here?"

Uncle Wang raised his eyebrows, he had a good impression of Hao Linfeng. At this time, he didn't know his own strength, but he still cared about protecting the young master, which showed that he was a good person.

"He is Uncle Wang." Qi Jingyan said.

"Uncle Wang?" Hao Linfeng didn't react for a moment.

"Uncle Wang of my family." Qi Jingyan said again.

Hao Linfeng just remembered, but: "Didn't Uncle Wang become a zombie and was taken into the space by the young master? Is this Uncle Wang?"

"Yes." Qi Jingyan said, "He came back to life."

"..." Hao Linfeng was stunned by the news. After

listening to their conversation, Uncle Wang had probably figured it out. I'm afraid the man in his early twenties in front of him was clear about his affairs. "The young master mentioned you just now, but he didn't say clearly. I don't know if you know the situation of the young master. Please tell me the general history of your acquaintance."