153Breaking away from the base-154Someone Wants to Follow

"Okay, don't say any more, you've seen what happened to Xiao Wang, even though Jing Yuan is a zombie, but the zombie poison on his body is no different from ordinary people, and besides, Xiao Wang and Jing Yan will not hand him over Yes. If they would have handed him over, they would not have brought him back from the Qindao Research Institute. The most affectionate and righteous person in our Qi family, unexpectedly, would be Jing Yan. In the end, the Qi family had to rely on He." Master Qi sighed, "Needless to say anything, prepare and organize things. Today we gave up the base in N City, and we will come back tomorrow. I have lived to this age, half of my foot is in the coffin , I won't sell Sun Qiurong."

"Yes."

Master Qi's arrangement was fast enough, but the people from Li's house were also fast enough. After a while, they came, the supernatural beings came together with the police force, and surrounded Qi's family.

The reason is that the Qi family took in the zombie Qi Jingyuan, and wanted to drive the Qi family out of the base, and then take Qi Jingyuan into custody.

The Qi family did not expect that the Li family would come hard.

Master Qi and Qi Cheng came out and looked at Li Dao, Li Xi, Mayor Lu, Lu Yang and others who were at the door.

"Our Qi family will leave the base." Master Qi said, "We have already provided Jing Yuan's blood to the research institute, but I will not hand over Jing Yuan."

"It's up to you." Li Dao looked at them with a smile , "If you are arrested, we can still find Qi Jingyuan. The question is whether you want to save face."

"Li Dao, you are really a villain." Qi Chengdao, "Everyone has supernatural powers, and a fight will hurt both sides. "

"Superhumans?" Li Mu sneered, "Just a few of you superhumans? Can you fight against hundreds of superhumans in the base? There are tens of thousands of ordinary people. Are you sure you want to fight?"

"It's more than enough to beat you ." ." A thunderbolt flashed in Qi Jinghui's hands.

"You..." Li Mu's face flushed red with anger. Everyone knows that he is a tasteless water-type power user.

"Don't talk nonsense with them." Mayor Lu said, "Hand over Qi Jingyuan, and the Qi family can continue to live here."

"Impossible." Master Qi directly refused.

"Then don't blame us for being rude." Mayor Lu lowered his face.

"We have been friends for many years, and almost became in-laws. Brother Lu, you are really ruthless to turn your face." Qi Chengdao.

"People don't kill heaven and earth for themselves." Mayor Lu said, "Everyone with supernatural powers, arrest them, I don't think Qi Jingyuan can get out."

"Yes." The superhumans didn't know when they were gathered The reason for the incident was discovered later. It turned out that Qi Jingyuan was a zombie, and the Qi family kept a dangerous zombie in the base. Now the base research institute wants to use Qi Jingyuan to research, which is very useful to human beings. Everyone hopes to research the zombie poison as soon as possible, so they are obliged to come together.

However, there are also people who are hesitant. For example, Qu Chao and others did not act immediately.

"What are you doing here?" A group of people ran over, led by the army commander and division commander Yu, followed by thousands of soldiers Li Dao and others turned around: "Why is your army here?"

"The army rescued the people , and is not qualified to manage the affairs of the base." Mayor Lu said, "If the military department wants to intervene in the affairs of the base, our base does not need the support of the military department."

Puff... A deep laugh came. "Mayor Lu is so loud." The

army commander, division commander Yu and others backed away, and the soldiers behind them also made way for Qi Chuan and others to come.

However, it was Kikawa who laughed.

The white-haired man in front of him is unfamiliar to everyone, but if there is such a strong and handsome man in the base, no one will not notice.

Chen Rong said to Li Xi: "He used to have long hair, and he is one of the men Qi Jingyan brought back this time. I know him."

Li Xi frowned. He did know this man. Although the color of his hair had changed, he was familiar with the man's momentum and voice. No, the momentum is stronger.

Qi Chuan walked up to the army commander and Master Yu, and gave a military salute: "Qi Chuan, the captain of the Huxiao Special Forces of the First Military District of City B, is here to pick up Qi Jingyuan and go to the capital research institute under the order of Commander Qi. Support from the military region."

"Commander Qi's son, he has long admired the name of the Tiger Roaring Team." The commander replied at the same time.

"Commander, Lao Yu." Uncle Wang also came over, "Long time no see."

"Learning from the army." Seeing Uncle Wang, the Commander and Master Yu were also very happy.

Then Qi Chuan came to Li Mu: "Do you still recognize me, Li Mu?"

"You...you are Qi Erchuan? No, you are not Qi Chuan, your hair..." Li Mu was stunned, Qi Erchuan Chuan is still alive, Qi Chuan is still alive.

Qi Chuan glanced at him, then looked at Li Dao and Mayor Lu: "I believe that no matter how the morality and law of the last days sink, the country is still the country. Since the country is still there, so are the leaders of the country. Now, Commander Qi What's your opinion on picking up Qi Jingyuan?"

"Qi Chuan, you're doing this for personal gain." Li Mu said.

"Oh?" Qi Chuan raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes were so deep that people couldn't see clearly, "Tell me?" He said in a low voice, looking at Li Mu confidently.

"You? I don't believe the country will issue such an order." Li Mu said.

"What are you? What kind of orders from the country, what kind of orders from my father, do I still need to tell you?" Qi Chuan asked, his indifferent voice made people shudder, "If you have questions, you can come forward, I'm going to take Qi Jingyuan and Qi's family away now."

"Young Master Qi is considered noble, even if you are Commander Qi's son, are you sure you want to mess around at the base in N City?" Li Dao said, "We have so many aliens. Those who are capable, so many ordinary people, can you get out?"

"What do you want to do with me? Imprison me? Kill me? Do you dare?" Qi Chuan smiled coldly and looked around the crowd, "The superhuman is a gift from heaven. The power to fight against zombies, when did it become the private property of your Li family?"

"You"

"Mr. Li..." the army commander said, "Commander Qi ordered Qi Jingyuan to be taken away. Our military department will not interfere with the affairs of the base, nor will it interfere with the affairs of the base, but the military department has an order, and we must implement it. If Qi Jingyuan is not allowed to leave the base, the military will stand by Qi Chuan."

"Commander, are you planning to rebel?" Mayor Lu asked.

"Mayor Lu, our military department and your government do not belong to the same institution, and you cannot replace the country." So there is no rebellion. The army commander turned to Qi Chuan again, "Captain Qi, our military department will cooperate with your secret order, please send my regards to Commander Qi."

"Thank you." Qi Chuan replied.

"Even without your military headquarters, there are still tens of thousands of ordinary people in our base, and more than 200 people with supernatural powers." Mayor Lu said.

Qi Chuan smiled, came to Qi Jingling, and whispered in her ear.

Then Qi Jingling disappeared in front of everyone, and when he reappeared, he stood behind Mayor Lu and pointed his gun at Mayor Lu's head, "Have you forgotten, Uncle Lu? I have the ability of invisibility, even if there are more than 200 people in your base Supernatural beings, as long as I don't die, I can take anyone's life at any time, and you are also defenseless against me. If you dare to keep Jing Yuan today, tomorrow I will enter the base incognito and kill you all."

"You... You..." Mayor Lu was furious.

"You want Qi Jingyuan for nothing more than his blood, and his blood was given to the laboratory a few days ago. Besides, can the research at your base in N City be comparable to that of the Capital Research Institute?" Qi Chuan asked, "You He kept saying that for the sake of human beings, wouldn't it be better to hand over Qi Jingyuan to the Capital Research Institute? Or was it Mayor Lu's selfishness?"

"What do you mean?" Mayor Lu was furious, who the hell is this person? How come he has no news at all? Commander Qi's son? How could he be here suddenly.

With Commander Qi's son around, the military must be on his side.

"Isn't it? Master Lu and Miss Qi are married. Miss Qi went to the city to save Master Lu, but came back from the city, but Master Lu brought his lover. After Miss Qi finds out, you plan to get rid of the Qi family." , Isn't this false publicity for personal gain? Using these unaware supernatural beings to do such immoral things without conscience." Qi Chuan said.

"You...you"

Qi Chuan looked at Master Qi: "Let's go."

"Well, pack it up, let's go." Master Qi did not expect that Qi Chuan could persuade the military to stand in line.

"Uncle Lu, thank you for walking with us," Qi Jingling said.

"Don't hurt my father." Lu Yang said, "Qi Jingling, this is a grudge between you and me, it has nothing to do with my father."

"Your father plotted against our Qi family, and now he wants to do something to my cousin, so it has nothing to do with your father Already?" Qi Jingling asked, "Even if I was deceived by your sweet words, did you take me for a fool?"

Qi Jingling escorted Mayor Lu, and the Qi family withdrew from the base in N City. When they arrived at the gate of the base, Qi Jingyan took the out of the car.

"Uncle Wang, you take them away first, and the little yellow chicken is with you." Qi Chuan said. It is convenient to contact with the little yellow chicken. "Jing Yuan and us, you have to stay and drive. They won't chase you if you're here."

"Yes." Uncle Wang arranged for people to get into the car, and then the car left in full view.

"Master Qi." A few people came out from the military department, "We were ordered to protect Qi Jingyuan and go to the Capital Research Institute." It was Mouse, Damu and Pigeon

"and me too." Lin Yingying is not a fool, she stayed at the base, is she looking for death? .

"We also want to go together." Several policemen under Jiang Haiyang also came out. They have been following Jiang Haiyang. If they stay here, they will definitely be bullied by the policemen under Chen Rong.

"Get in the car and go first," Qi Chuan said.

Then, Qi Jingyan took the car again, and there were a lot of cars in his space.

It was also at this moment that they realized once again that they underestimated the strength of Qi Jingyan, a cruel young man, and his space.

The Qi family, the Jiang family, the Fang family and a group of people all left one after another.

The only ones left were Qi Chuan, Qi Jingling, Qi Jingyan, and Qi Jingyuan.

"They're all gone, can you run away?" Mayor Lu asked.

Qi Chuan chuckled: "Yanyan, give me the homemade bomb in your space."

"Oh." Qi Jingyan took out the homemade bomb.

"Jing Yuan started the car, and Miss Qi also got in the car." Qi Chuan said again.

"Yeah." Before Qi Jingling got into the car, he shot Mayor Lu's leg directly, "Uncle Lu, this is a big gift for you, your Lu family is ungrateful, next time we meet again, our Qi family will definitely take revenge "After a woman is blackened, she is possessed by a black widow, without any sympathy. Said, Qi Jingling pointed the muzzle of the gun at Lu Yang, and shot with a bang.

"Be careful." The

gate of the base suddenly became chaotic.

Although Qi Jingling's gun was inaccurate, it was enough to cause confusion among them.

Qi Chuan threw Mayor Lu to the door, and when they were about to rush up, an ice shield appeared in front of everyone. All attacks were blocked by the ice shield, and then a homemade bomb was thrown at the door of the base. Whether it will cause the death of innocent people is not what Qi Chuan cares about.

In the last days, death is inevitable.

After he sat down, he found Qi Jingyan looking at him with bright eyes.

Qi Chuan was attracted by the light in his eyes, the pleated light was too bright. The heart speeded up unconsciously: "Yanyan, what's wrong?"

"Achuan, you are so smart, you have become smarter." Qi Jingyan said.

Qi Chuan's ears turned red, and he hummed. Being praised by him always makes him subconsciously embarrassed. He felt that he was deceiving Qi Jingyan, but he liked to hear his praise, and his clean eyes did not hide his admiration and liking for him. "Yanyan is also very smart." He rubbed his little head

, "Really?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"Well, you have collected so many cars, you can let everyone escape safely." Qi Chuan said.

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan nodded and smiled.

"Where are you going now?" Qi Jingyuan asked.

"Go to Wang's Village." Qi Chuan said, "Uncle Wang and the others set off along Wang's Village. Jing Yan, ask them where they are."

"Will they come after them?" Qi Jingling was a little worried. It was just to let out a sigh of relief, but now that I have calmed down, I am really scared.

"No." Qi Chuan said.

"Why?" Qi Jingling didn't understand, "We've made them look so embarrassed, are you able to swallow this?"

"I took you away in the name of the military department. If they blatantly come out to chase you, they will be with the military department." Go against it, go against Qi's family, if the capital really pursues this matter, they can't afford it, and the base's military department doesn't allow them to do this, they are afraid that the base's military department will contact the capital, so they won't be blatant Come and chase." Qi Chuan analyzed.

"That means they will come in private."

"By the time they set out in private, we will have disappeared long ago." Qi Jingyuan said.

"Master Qi, you are amazing, thank you." Qi Jingling looked at him.

Qi Chuan smiled, and looked at the young man beside him, his ears drooped, bored. How to look, how cute.

"Jing Yan is not good." The little yellow chicken's voice suddenly rang in Qi Jingyan's mind, "A wave of supernatural beings are chasing after us."

Qi Jingyan raised his head suddenly: "A Chuan, it's not good." The soft voice A little nervous. I don't know when he started to rely on people.

"What's wrong?" Qi Chuan asked hurriedly.

"The little yellow chicken said that there was a wave of supernatural beings catching up." Qi Jingyan said.