171-172 Qi Chuan's fiancee

Inside the bag is a set of cosmetics, a luxury series of cosmetics from internationally renowned brands, and it can be used by any skin type.

Words really please people, Qi Chuan thought. These are the cosmetics they collected in the mall, except for An Han who can use them, no one usually uses them. It's a perfect gift for his mother.

Wang Ming and Yin Feng thought to themselves, the young master still understands women's hearts, and it is most appropriate to give women cosmetics. They obviously forgot that it was suggested by Uncle Wang. Although Uncle Wang doesn't have a girlfriend, he will ask An Han, as a woman with a high degree of education and a good job as a white-collar woman, An Han certainly knows what women like.

"Yanyan, thank you." Mrs. Qi went over and hugged Qi Jingyan, "Thank you so much."

Qi Jingyan's body froze, and he was embraced by Mrs. Qi, and his face was buried in Mrs. Qi's chest... Chest, so uncomfortable.

"Mom, look at the other gifts." Qi Chuan's mother, don't point your breasts at my baby's face.

"Okay." Mrs. Qi was pleasantly surprised by the gift, and she didn't think about her son's flirtatious heart. She continued to look at the presents. In addition to skin care products, there were other bags in the bag. After she took them out, she found that they were shower gel and body lotion. In an instant, Mrs. Qi's heart melted. This child is really... so likable.

In fact, it is not a special gift, but to Mrs. Qi, it is the child's heart.

Qi Chuan expected that her biological mother would become a stepmother from now on.

"That's great. In the last days, everyone won't bring these things with them in order to make a living. I'm worried that the ones I bought before the last days are about to run out. I'm embarrassed to ask the commander to send someone to help me collect them." Mrs. Qi said. She is Mrs. Qi, she must lead by example, and she must not let her taint fall into the mouth of others.

"I have a lot, I'll give it to you when I run out." Qi Jingyan continued.

Qi Chuan thought to himself, his baby is so flexible.

Wang Ming and Yin Feng thought to themselves: Their young master is no longer autistic today.

Qi Jingyan thought to himself, Uncle Wang said, if Achuan's mother likes this gift and he doesn't hate her, then tell her that he still has a lot of cosmetics. He didn't hate Achuan's mother, so he was willing to give her the cosmetics he collected.

Uncle Wang who is far away in Wangjia Village: I don't know how the young master is doing, whether he will be likable or not. Hey... It's not good for Daddy to be a heartbroken Uncle Wang.

"Thank you, why are you so embarrassed?" Mrs. Qi didn't blush when she chased after Commander Qi, but now she blushes at a one-year-old boy. Mrs. Qi thought to herself, she likes warm men the most.

In her heart, Qi Jingyan has changed from her son's special friend to a little warm boy.

"Mom, is there any more in the bag? Everyone is still waiting to see what's in the box." Qi Chuan reminded. But looking at the foam box, he probably knows what it is.

"Yes, there is still a box." Mrs. Qi opened the foam box again.

Before the end of the world, Uncle Wang had only bought two kinds of foam boxes, one was 200 jins and the other was 50 jins. Now the one in front of Mrs. Qi is a 50 jins foam box. But even a 50-jin foam box is too big, and I don't know what's in it.

As a result, after Mrs. Qi opened it, she was shocked again. There were fresh fruits inside.

Sure enough, Qichuan also expected that there were fruits in it. It's just that fresh fruits are much more precious than cosmetics in the last days.

"This... this..." Mrs. Qi accepted the cosmetics with peace of mind, but she was a little embarrassed to accept the fruit in the foam box.

There are 50 catties of cherries in the foam box. Cherry can both whiten and taste good. Moreover, Qi Jingyan's cherries are grown in the space, which contains a small amount of light energy, which can clean the body's dirt, beautify the skin and strengthen the body. Whether it is before or after the end of the world, it is a good partner for women.

"Do you like it?" Seeing Mrs. Qi's appearance, Qi Jingyan hesitated. Uncle Wang said that after arriving at the capital base, it would be great if Achuan's mother and father could like him, so that he could be with Achuan all the time.