146Surrounded by Zombies

Bang... Bang

The entrance to the rooftop, although the door was closed and Liang Jingjing blocked the door with an earthen wall, the sound of knocking on the door and hitting the wall could still be heard.

"To break through, you must find the zombie that is under control." Uncle Wang said.

"How to find the hundreds of zombies below?" Qu Chao asked.

Uncle Wang looked at Qi Chuan: "Master Qi, can you feel where the pressure in the car just now came from?"

Qi Chuan looked around and said, "It's on the opposite side, in the bushes, but I'm going to find out more about it." "

Master Qi, please go to the opposite side to look for it. If you don't get rid of the leading zombies on the opposite side, the hundreds of zombies below will not leave, but be careful." Uncle Wang said.

"Okay." Qi Chuan grew ice wings on his back, "Yanyan, you wait for me here."

"..." He also wanted to fight. After thinking about it, he took out a second-level earth-type weapon from the space. The crystal nucleus is the crystal nucleus of the eel, which has not been used up. The energy of the remaining first-level crystal nuclei is too scarce for Qi Chuan, because they are not water-type crystal nuclei, and only this second-level earth-type crystal nucleus can make do with it. "

Here."

"You go together." Qi Jingyan said to the little yellow chicken again.

"Okay." The little yellow chicken flew to Qichuan.

Qu Chao and the other four had seen Qi Chuan's ice wings before. At that time, Qi Chuan was still a little tiger, and he was barking at each other with the big mutant tiger. The occasion was really funny, but the little tiger was very brave. Now, Qi Chuanchuan is a human form. The ice wings shone with dazzling light, and the figure of the man in front of him was like a fairy, which made people feel sacred and noble.

Qi Chuan flew away, and the zombies at the entrance of the rooftop were still clamoring and hitting the wall.

Qi Jingyan sat on the edge of the roof, dangling his feet underneath, and then started shooting zombies with a toy gun. The others didn't have guns and could only watch from the sidelines.

Uncle Wang has a gun. At the beginning, he kept two guns, one was at Hao Linfeng's side, and the other was given to Qi Chuan when he was at the gas station. Later, Qi Chuan's broken arm turned into a little tiger. Hao Linfeng put it away and kept it in Qi Jingyan's space.

"This gun..." Qi Jingyuan said, "Of course it's the toy gun I gave Jing Yan, right?" His tone was suspicious, because seeing Qi Jingyan shooting like this, Qi Jingyuan felt that it should not be the toy gun he gave him, but Really like it.

"En." Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Can toy guns hit zombies?" Qi Jingyuan opened his eyes, "Let my brother take a look." He said, squatting beside him.

Qi Jingyan gave Qi Jingyuan the toy gun.

It was indeed the toy gun that I gave him, but why is the toy gun so powerful? Moreover, the bullets of toy guns are different from the bullets of real guns. If they are bullets of toy guns, they will not have that power, so the bullets are like bullets of real guns.

Qi Jingyuan opened the bullet slot, then froze for a moment. The bullets are peas and corn.

"These peas and corn can also be used as bullets?" Yin Feng asked, and he and the supernatural being next to him also saw the condition of the bullet slot.

Qi Jingyuan didn't understand either. Uncle Wang heard Hao Linfeng talk about pea bullets and corn bullets, so he knew.

"Yes." Qi Jingyan said. But did not elaborate on the principle.

"It's a wood-type ability." Uncle Wang said, "This is not ordinary peas and corn. Look at the shape, the young master used the wood-type ability to catalyze the peas and corn into bullets, and injected the wood-type ability at the same time, and then the peas and corn There is wood energy in the corn, when the peas and corn are shot out, there will be friction in the air, and then the bullet will explode when it hits the zombie's body."

"It's so powerful." One of the supernatural beings couldn't help it Admired, "In this way, as long as you have a gun, you don't have to worry about running out of bullets."

"There are guns in the base, but there are not enough bullets. I didn't expect that Master Qi would discover such a principle." Qu Chao once again looked at Qi Jingyan squarely, It's very different from when we first met.

When we first met, this boy was very introverted and quiet, but now he can be alone. He became a character that everyone in the base knew, a well-known supernatural being.

Qi Jingyan blinked, but did not speak.

"Young master, give me some bullets, and I'll shoot too." Uncle Wang said.

"En."

Qi Jingyan took out a handful of bullets to Uncle Wang, Uncle Wang loaded the bullets, then stood up and began to shoot.

There are hundreds of zombies below, Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyan fight together, they have the advantage of position, it is very convenient to carry them, because the zombies can't come up, and they can't interfere with them at all.

After about a few minutes, the hundreds of zombies below were all dead. However, there are also those who run away.

Bang...it sounded like a door being knocked open, but it wasn't the roof door. Because there is an earthen wall behind the door here.

"Damn, the zombies are coming from the other side."

It turned out that there is more than one roof entrance here.

"The zombies are coming over there, there are a lot of them, everyone be careful." Uncle Wang started to shoot with a gun. However, the zombies coming over are very flexible, and the guns are not easy to aim. Moreover, their speed is faster than the hundreds downstairs, and they don't seem to be stupid.

"These zombies must have been upgraded." Qu Chao said.

"I think so too." Yin Feng said, "In the early days of the end of the world, zombies move slowly and don't know how to dodge. Even if you point a gun at them, they won't run. But these few are different, they can run." Yin Feng Saying that, the wind blade flew out.

"You are right, they are all first-class zombies." Uncle Wang said. As a zombie, he could feel the approximate level of these zombies rushing upstairs.

"Ah..." Lu Yuanyuan screamed, the knife in her hand was snatched away by the zombie, and the zombie's claws got into her shoulder, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Yuanyuan be careful." Qu Chao stepped forward, opened the zombie with his fist, and protected Lu Yuanyuan behind him.

The beaten zombie screamed, and the other zombies went to his side. The four zombies surrounded Qu Chao and Lu Yuanyuan on the rooftop, and everyone dispersed because of beating the zombies. Even though there were several people beside Qu Chao and Lu Yuanyuan, they still couldn't take care of themselves.

Of the four first-level zombies, three attacked Qu Chao and one attacked Lu Yuanyuan. The tasteless space ability is useless except for hiding things, so Lu Yuanyuan can only run. And Qu Chao was inseparable from the attack of three first-level zombies. He also only has a first-level ability. He is not afraid of zombie poison, but he will also be injured, especially on his hands. His clothes are scratched and two bloodstains are long And obvious.

"Ah..." Lu Yuanyuan screamed again. She had already been pressed against the wall by the zombies, and the saliva that resisted the zombies with her poor strength was left on her body.

"Help...help..." Lu Yuanyuan screamed.

Bang... bang bang

three consecutive shots rang out, and the zombie's head was directly blown off. Qi Jingyan went over, picked up the crystal nucleus, and looked at Lu Yuanyuan: "Don't be afraid," he said.

The voice is soft and waxy, but unexpectedly reassuring.

Lu Yuanyuan called out again: "Be careful."

A zombie attacked Qi Jingyan's back.

Just when the zombie's sharp claws were about to pierce Qi Jingyan's head, the zombie was restrained, and Qi Jingyan shot him in the head again.

"Young master." Uncle Wang came to his side, "There are about fifty zombies, we can't go on like this, the powers are gone."

"Then what should we do?" Qu Chao came to them after finishing a zombie.

The first-level zombies are not as easy to deal with as the first-level zombies at the beginning of the end of the world.

"The earth-type supernatural powers separate the roof." Uncle Wang said, "If you have crystal cores in your hands, you will absorb the crystal cores as soon as your powers are exhausted. I don't know what happened to Master Qi."

"Well." Liang Jingjing looked at it, "I'm going to separate the zombies, who will help me?" To partition the roof, Liang Jingjing can't do it once, her ability is not enough, so it needs two times, and then it needs to be absorbed in the middle A crystal nucleus energy.

"Let's go together, Ms. Lu finds a place to hide."

Then Liang Jingjing was separated from the rooftop, one side was safe and there were no zombies;

Liang Jingjing only separated half of the roof, and the rest was not separated. She sat on the ground against the earth wall to absorb the energy of the crystal nucleus, and other people surrounded her to protect her in the middle. After two minutes, she absorbed the energy and continued to separate the other half of the roof, leaving a gap as wide as an adult: "Okay, come quickly." Liang Jingjing said loudly.

"You guys go first." Uncle Wang said.

Qu Chao and other supernatural beings passed through the gap one by one, and then stood guard at the gap to block the zombies who wanted to pass. After Uncle Wang, Qi Jingyuan and Qi Jingyan passed by, Liang Jingjing blocked the gap again.

Then everyone sat on the ground, exhausted.

Qi Jingyan beckoned to Uncle Wang.

"Young master?" Uncle Wang went to his side.

"I want to go up." Qi Jingyan said.

"Okay." Uncle Wang squatted down, let Qi Jingyan step on his shoulders, and sent him to the dirt wall. Qi Jingyan easily climbed up the two-meter-high earthen wall. It should be said that Uncle Wang easily stood up against Qi Jingyan's weight, and sent Qi Jingyan to the dirt wall.

Uncle Wang recalled that when he was a child, he also hugged Qi Jingyan like this, letting Qi Jingyan sit on his shoulders. The young master at that time was even softer than now.

"The zombies are climbing the wall." Qi Jingyan said.

"What?" Those words startled the people inside.

"Climb the wall like I did just now." Qi Jingyan said again, and then shot and killed the zombies.

When Uncle Wang heard this, he also jumped onto the earthen wall and fought with Qi Jingyan.

"Jing Yan, it's level three...the zombies here are level three." Little Yellow Chicken said, "Level three ice zombies, the zombies have been purified to level three."

Level three? Qi Jingyan's eyes widened suddenly, and his level was higher than Achuan's.

"How is Ah Chuan?" Qi Jingyan's heart beat faster, he was so worried.

"He's fine. This zombie is at the beginning of the third level. He's much smarter than the average zombie, but he's still seriously injured. He doesn't want you to worry, so he doesn't dare to come here." The little yellow chicken chirped.