29Want to Eat Instant Noodles

Qin Susu's face turned pale all of a sudden. In the last days, it is common to abandon her companions in order to survive, but being questioned in front of others, the image she carefully maintained was gone. She stammered: "I saw him among the zombies with my own eyes, I... I didn't know he was still alive." She really thought that this person must die, so she told Yang Hao and the others that she and Qi Jingyan had met Zombies, Qi Jingyan was bitten to death by zombies.

    In fact, Yang Hao and others didn't care about Qi Jingyan's life or death, but now seeing Qi Jingyan appearing and being laughed at by Li Mu, he felt embarrassed. But Yang Hao knew that now is not the time to blame Qin Susu, he walked up to Qi Jingyan with a smile: "I'm sorry, Qin Susu told me something happened to you, I thought you were really dead. It's great to see you intact now, ours The transaction is still valid, and I will send you to City N."

    Qi Jingyan shook his head, walked to Li Mu and the others, and Lin Senyun followed behind him.

    Yang Hao frowned, and didn't force it: "Since you don't want to go with us, I'll give you back the materials you handed in. Zou Chang, go to the car and get that bag of rice."

    "Yes." Zou Chang went After getting into the car outside, the rice handed over by Qi Jingyan was quickly brought. The rice has been unpacked in bags, and it still weighs about 20 catties.

    Lin Senyun took the rice and put it aside.

    The ground was a bit dirty, Lin Senyun found a cardboard box and tore it open, and put it on the ground. The cardboard box was big enough for the two of them to sit on. Although there is no food in the store, there are many cartons stacked together.

    Lin Senyun observed again. In addition to Li Mu and his team of four, Yang Hao and his team were also in a small team of four, and there was another team on the other side, but there were more people, eight people, and some of them were wearing gas station uniforms. overalls.

    Except for a little noise caused by the arrival of Qi Jingyan and Lin Senyun, it was quiet again. And outside, thunder pierced through the ears, as if trying to break the day.

    There are no farmhouses or villages around this gas station, and the construction is very simple. There are two floors in total, the first floor is the hall, small shop, kitchen, toilet, and the second floor is the dormitory building for gas station employees.

    After a while, Kikawa who was sitting inside got up. On his left is Li Mu, and the other partner sitting next to Li Mu is Li Mu's friend named Zuo Yue. On Qichuan's right is a friend he brought from City B, named Hao Linfeng.

Sitting next to Hao Linfeng was Qi Jingyan, and to Qi Jingyan's right was Lin Senyun.     Qi Chuan changed seats with Hao Linfeng and sat next to Qi Jingyan. Then he took out a piece of bread and a bottle of milk from the bag and handed them to Qi Jingyan. "For lunch." His voice was slightly low,     Qi Jingyan looked at him, and then took the bread and milk. The bread and milk were collected by Qichuan and the others in Tucheng County.

When they arrived in Tucheng County, they collected the supplies for a day, and then set off this morning.     After thinking about it, Qi Jingyan also took out an apple from his backpack and handed it to Qi Chuan.     "No need." Qi Chuan said, "The milk and bread are to thank you for yesterday's breakfast."     After hearing Qi Chuan's reason, Qi Jingyan still firmly gave him the apple. Qi Chuan had no choice but to accept the apple. To be honest, in the last days, apples are precious snacks.

But after the apple, Qi Jingyan took out another blood orange and handed it to him. According to Qi Jingyan's intention, Qi Chuan gave him bread and milk, both of which were different, and he also gave him the same. But in Qi Chuan's eyes, it was this little boy who was expressing his kindness.     "Thank you." Qi Chuan took the blood orange and hid it in his backpack along with the apple, then took out the bread and milk and ate it.

    It was lunch time, Lin Senyun then took out the biscuits he had previously collected from his backpack, and ate them too.     The gas station staff entered the kitchen and came out two minutes later with noodles.

    The aroma of instant noodles definitely exceeds that of bread and milk. Although it has no effect, instant noodles must have an advantage when it comes to lunch. More importantly, Qi Jingyan has never eaten instant noodles, and now he is overwhelmed by the aroma of cooked instant noodles.

He turned his head and asked Lin Senyun, "What's that?"     "...that's instant noodles, young master, haven't you tried it?" Lin Senyun was extremely curious, where did this little boy come from.

Qi Chuan and the others knew about Qi Jingyan's background. He came out of that village and was very popular with the villagers. Such a young man didn't even know about instant noodles.

    Qi Jingyan twitched his small nose, pulled Lin Senyun's sleeve, and said with a blushing face, "I want to eat."