37

The little tiger couldn't understand Hao Linfeng's words, so he turned around, facing Hao Linfeng with his little ass, and rubbed his head against Qi Jingyan's thigh, he was hungry. The little tiger woke up in Qi Jingyan's arms, so in his subconscious mind, Qi Jingyan was his trusted and important person. "Hey..." Keep rubbing, I'm so hungry, give him something to eat quickly.

    Qi Jingyan and Hao Linfeng looked at each other, confused.

    "What should I do?" Hao Linfeng asked. Take the little tiger back to City B, and tell the old commander, is this Young Master Qi? Hao Linfeng couldn't imagine it.

    Qi Jingyan didn't speak, he never thought about complicated issues. The little tiger was still very small, about the size of a football, so he picked it up easily, and then took the little tiger to brush his teeth and wash his face.

    When I was brushing my teeth, I turned on the kitchen faucet and found that the water smelled foul and corrosive.

    Bark, woof, woof...

    The message from the space puppy came in: the water is polluted and can't be used.

    Qi Jingyan took out mineral water from the space warehouse to brush his teeth. After brushing himself, he took out a new toothbrush and a cup, and hugged the little tiger at his feet: "Brush your teeth." In Qi Jingyan's subconscious mind, this is not a tiger, but a praying tiger. Chuan, so we should educate him according to human habits.

    The little tiger continued to rub Qi Jingyan's arm with his head, with a silly tiger face, he didn't understand.

    "Ah... Open your mouth and brush your teeth." Qi Jingyan said.

    The little tiger imitated Qi Jingyan and opened his mouth to show his sharp teeth. Mutated animals are smart. Qi Jingyan carefully brushed the little tiger's teeth with a toothbrush, one tooth after another, and after brushing, he said, "gargle." He poured mineral water into the little tiger's mouth.

    But after all, he is not a human being. The little tiger is not so smart now, so he drank the water directly. There was a cool taste, and the little tiger who drank it was about to vomit.

    Qi Jingyan said, "Wash your mouth like this." Then he poured mineral water into his mouth, closed his mouth, rinsed his mouthwash, and then spit it out.

    Then pour water for the little tiger. The little tiger imitated what Qi Jingyan demonstrated just now, rinsed his mouth, and then spit out the water.

    Hao Linfeng stood at the door, looking stunned. Is this raising tigers?

    After brushing his teeth, Qi Jingyan washed himself and the little tiger, then carried him out of the kitchen, ready to have breakfast. When Hao Linfeng came out after washing, there was fragrant porridge on the counter in the store, which made him hungry.

    Qi Jingyan's own breakfast consists of a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk.

    Then he distributed Uncle Wang's breakfast to the little tiger and Hao Linfeng. The little tiger got a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk; Hao Linfeng got a bowl of porridge and a side dish. Clear discrimination!

    The little tiger just came to the human world today, and all the living habits need to be taught, but now Qi Jingyan treats him as an adult and raises him crookedly.

    Qi Jingyan drank the porridge by himself with a spoon, while looking at the little tiger. The little tiger was lying on the counter, with his head buried in the lunch box drinking the porridge. The corners of his mouth were covered with porridge, and even the hair at the corners of his mouth became sticky and wet. , looks so cute.