11Variation Phalaenopsis

"No." Qi Jingyan said.

"Why?" Some people were dissatisfied, "If we don't kill him now, it will be dangerous for him to turn into a zombie later."

"That's right, it was so scary just now. If you get bitten, you will turn into a zombie. What kind of world is this?"

Qi Jingyan heard I watched them mutter, but turned a deaf ear.

"Young master, is there any reason?" Wang Qiaosi asked.

Qi Jingyan nodded. He remembered that when playing the game "Plants vs. Zombies", he mentioned that people bitten by zombies may turn into zombies, or they may become supernatural beings.

"Can you explain it to us? Can you spread the knowledge about zombies? Otherwise, we don't know anything, and we don't know how to deal with such a thing next time." Wang Qiao said.

Qi Jingyan thought for a while and nodded. Although he doesn't like to talk, he will still answer when people ask. "It may become a zombie, or it may become a supernatural being."

"That is to say, it may not necessarily die?" This is good news.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Then let's wait together. After all, we are brothers from Wangjia Village, so we can't kill him directly." Wang Qiao said, "But before he wakes up, everyone should tie him up first. In case he turns into a zombie, It's also convenient for us to kill immediately." Wang Qiaosi's arrangement was very appropriate, even if he was tied up, he would become a zombie, and the villagers were relieved when they were trapped.

Wang Qiaosi asked someone to get a thick rope, the stronger the better, and tied Wang Erxi up like a zongzi. After tying up Wang Erxi, the corpses of Wang Daxi and his wife hadn't been disposed of yet. Wang Qiaosi asked again: "Young Master, what should we do with the zombie's corpse?

" I know, I shook my head.

"Fourth brother Qiao, I think we should just burn it. After burning it, ask Daxi's old mother where she is buried. Let's leave a tablet for their husband and wife in the ancestral hall."

Wang Qiaosi thought for a while: "That's the only way, old Daxi Mother is at Erxi's house, go ask her."

"I'll go right away."

Qi Jingyan saw that they were busy, and left quietly by himself. Back home, he stood at the door for a while. There were no potted plants in the yard, and it was hailstorm yesterday, so he and Uncle Wang moved the potted plants into the house. After thinking about it, he went to the carport again, intending to move the potted plants out.

When the electronic door of the carport is opened, the first entry is two cars. One is the RV prepared for him, and the other is the Land Rover that Uncle Wang likes. Qi Jingyan stared at the car for a long time in a daze. Then silently put the car into the space warehouse, there are still 5 grids left in the warehouse.

After putting away the car, Qi Jingyan prepared to move the potted plants.

Eh...

he was slightly stunned, and saw that the Phalaenopsis potted plant was full of flowers, but the other flowers were all withered, and only a butterfly was flying around the potted plant. Qi Jingyan was a little curious, and walked to the potted plant, the butterfly flew to Qi Jingyan's side, flew around him, and then landed on his arm.

Qi Jingyan's pupils dilated slightly. This is not a butterfly, but a Phalaenopsis flower.

"Plants vs. Zombies" mentioned that in the last days, not only people will mutate, such as zombies, such as supernatural beings, but even plants and animals will mutate. Although Qi Jingyan is not smart, but looking at this butterfly flower, he can easily imagine that the Phalaenopsis has mutated.

However, Qi Jingyan's thinking was not disturbed by the Phalaenopsis for a long time, and then he moved the other potted plants out. The weather is also weird, since yesterday's hail, the temperature has returned to normal. After moving the potted plants, Qi Jingyan's stomach let out a rumbling sound, he was hungry. When having breakfast every day, he has a habit of sitting in the hall, turning on the TV, and waiting for Uncle Wang to bring him breakfast, but now, he is sitting in the hall watching TV, and no one serves him breakfast. After a while, he got up and walked into the kitchen.

The purple Phalaenopsis followed behind him, flying and flying, like a real butterfly, the atmosphere was so peaceful. It's just that the smell of breakfast was wafting in the kitchen, but there was no sign of Uncle Wang. Heart, felt the pain.

Qi Jingyan opened the space warehouse, glanced at the zombie Uncle Wang who was kept in the space by him, and whispered: "Uncle Wang, I have breakfast."