56 60,000 PK Value Plus Update

"Jing Hui, many people saw the battle between this pet and Li Mu on the commercial street yesterday." Fang Lingling also said.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

Seeing him admitting it, Qi Jinghui asked, "Then would you like to take your pets with us to Tucheng County?" Fearing that Qi Jingyan would not agree, it was difficult for Qi Jinghui to force his third brother with autism, so he explained, "There are 6,000 soldiers in Tucheng County who are tied there. They blocked there with flesh and blood in order to save the people, so we must rescue them."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan nodded.

"That's fine. When the superpowers gather, let's go." Qi Jinghui thought to himself that this autistic third brother still gave himself face. It's also quite caring.

Qi Jingyan's idea is that wild animals also have crystal nuclei. The more wild animals there are, the more likely they are.

Hao Linfeng frowned. He didn't want Qi Jingyan to go. After all, how terrible the mutant wild animals are. But he also came out of the army. Now the soldiers are in trouble and must be saved.

"I'll go with me too." Hao Linfeng is also worried that Qi Jingyan's character will be used.

"You are an ordinary person. You will ask us to save you when you go." Fang Lingling hummed coldly.

Hao Linfeng looked at her coldly: "If Hao is dead, you don't have to worry about it."

"You..."

Qi Jingyan pulled his sleeve: "No."

"Little young master, what if I don't go to your life?" Hao Linfeng is worried.

"Mr. Hao, don't worry." Qi Jinghui said, "I'm here, and I will take care of my third brother's life."

Hao Linfeng wanted to say something else, but Qi Jinghui said so, and he could see that Qi Jingyan didn't want him to go.

"Mr. Hao, don't worry, we will also help take care of it." Qu Chao came out of the crowd.

Hao Linfeng is not at ease at all. But he also knew that he was an ordinary person, and if he went there, it would be a burden on the young master." Young master, I'll wait for you to come back at home.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan thought for a moment and took out a bag of snacks and two apples from the space warehouse, "Wait while eating." There is chocolate, beef jerky, plum, candy in the snack bag...

Hao Linfeng took it away crying and laughing and put it in his backpack.

Everyone's eyes are about to fall off. This teenager is a space power.

Qu Chao narrowed his eyes. He had found out from Zhang Youqiang what was in Qi Jingyan's space, including vegetables, meat, and a lot of things. This is why he was willing to wait for Qi Jingyan and Hao Linfeng together in the agricultural park that day. He guessed that there was a lot of food in Qi Jingyan's space, otherwise it would not have been so generous.

Qi Jinghui introduced to everyone: "This is my third brother, a space power."

"Xi Da Shao, is this your brother?" Some people make fun of it, and there are some other meanings.

Qi Jinghui glanced at the other party: "Qi Jingyan, the third young master of the Qi family."

Er... Not only the person who made fun of it, but even other people with some ideas corrected their minds. Someone was surprised and said, "Is he Qi Jingyan?" My cousin?" Fang Lingling opened her eyes wide and couldn't believe it. From the help of Wangjiacun to the attack by wild animals at the gas station, I never thought that this person would be her cousin.