50Qi Jingyuan has a queen

"Why is it so early today?" Fang Qiong came out. When she saw Qi Jingyan walking beside Qi Jinghui, she was stunned for a moment, and then her eyes turned red. She stepped forward to look at Qi Jingyan well, and then hugged him, "Jing Yan... Jing Yan, it's great that you're fine. You're worried about your mother."

Qi Jingyan let her hold her and didn't say anything.

"I heard Master Jingyan come back. Is Master Jingyan back?" Housekeeper Wang ran out excitedly, "It's really Master Jingyan." Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyan live in the countryside, and they don't go back to Qi's house even during the Spring Festival. Therefore, every year during the Spring Festival, Housekeeper Wang goes back to the countryside to see them.

Hearing the voice of Housekeeper Wang, Qi Jingyan struggled out of Fang Qiong's arms. Seeing the real relationship and excitement in the eyes of Butler Wang, Qi Jingyan felt very kind, but at the same time, he felt a strange uncomfortable. He thought of Uncle Wang, who had always lacked emotions, and his eyes turned slightly red.

"Master Jingyan?" Seeing that Qi Jingyan looked at himself eagerly, but he didn't see his son beside Qi Jingyan. There was a bad foremonition in the housekeeper Wang's heart, "Young master, where's your uncle?"

Qi Jingyan lowered his head, and the quiet teenager was calm in sadness. He is as quiet as a painting, which makes people feel sad to see.

Butler Wang's eyes turned red, and nothing was more heartbreaking than the loss of children in his old age, but in the end of the world, there were countless people like him outside, all white-haired people sending black hair. But even so, Housekeeper Wang still wants to hear Qi Jingyan's confirmation: "He...is he dead?"

Qi Jingyan shook his head.

Not dead? Housekeeper Wang was stunned. Did he want to go bad?" Is there anything delayed for your Uncle Wang? Or was it hurt? Don't worry, as long as you live, it's better than anything else."

"Let's talk in the room. Don't all stand at the door." Qi Jinghui Road.

"Yes, yes, yes." Fang Qiong hurriedly said, "Jing Yan, take a break first. Mom will prepare food for you. You must not eat well these days." Fang Qiong pulled Qi Jingyan in and said, "Sit down for a while, mom to get something."

Fang Qiong was excited. Even if Qi Jingyan was sent to the countryside for himself, but after all, she didn't love her son. Fang Qiong soaked a glass of milk and came out with a box of lunch meat and a bag of chocolate in her hand. Jing Yan is about to eat. After eating, there are still them at home.

Qi Jingyan glanced at her and didn't move.

"Master Jingyan, your uncle Wang...he..." Butler Wang was eager to know where his son was, but he was relieved to know that his son was not dead.

"He has become a zombie." Qi Jing said.

What?

Everyone looked at Qi Jingyan.

"Master Jingyan, didn't you say... Didn't you say he was not dead?" Butler Wang was so confused that he even forgot his sadness.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "I'm not dead. I'm a zombie." Although he is dead as a human being, he is indeed not dead as a zombie.

When Housekeeper Wang heard this, he didn't cry or laugh. Obviously, he should be in a deep mood, but what Qi Jingyan said gave rise to a funny thing. After a while, tears flowed down: "That's good. At least I know he's still alive. I have a hope in my heart that he can live." Even one day, he will be killed as a zombie.

"No." Qi Jing said.

"?" Housekeeper Wang doesn't understand.

Qi Jingyan explained, "Uncle Wang will not be killed if he becomes a zombie. I hid him, and I brought him here."

Everyone looked at Qi Jingyan with some strange eyes.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jinghui pretended to cough, "Third brother, how did you bring it?" It's a little funny to bring zombies.

Qi Jingyan thought for a moment. Uncle Wang said that no one can tell anyone about the space farm. But now, some people also know about their space farm. Although those people regard his space farm as a space power, Qi Jingyan thinks it is a good thing. He is slowly receiving the common sense of survival in society.

"Is it hidden in space?" Hao Linfeng made a sound.

"The third brother has a space power?" Qi Jinghui's eyes lit up. There were two powers in the Qi family. He established the Qi family's position at the base with thunder powers, but it would be better if another powerer appeared.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Great." Qi Jinghui is quite happy.

Fang Qiong was also very happy. She has no power, and Qi Jingyou has no power. If Qi Cheng has an accident, their mother and son's position in the Qi family will be very embarrassing. Now Qi Jingyan has a power, which makes her much harder.

"Can space powers still hold zombies? That's interesting. Can zombies move in space? Qi Jinghui is a little curious.

"No." Qi Jing said honestly.

Qi Jingyou sat next to Fang Qiong and pulled his fucking clothes: "Mom, who is he?" He is young and doesn't know about the previous generation of the Qi family.

Brothers don't know each other, which makes people a little chilling.

Fang Qiong explained a little embarrassedly, "He is your brother, because... I have been living in the countryside because of his poor health, so I haven't told you." Then he introduced to Qi Jingyan, "Jing Yan, this is your brother. You are eight years old. You have never seen him before. If you live at home together in the future, you can get along well." I hope that this powerful son can take more care of his youngest son.

"Oh." Qi Jingyan was silent.

Fang Qiong also felt a little embarrassed: "Come on, Mom will show you the room. Your friend also lives here. Thank you for your hard work all the way."

"No." Qi Jingyan said, he looked at Qi Jinghui, "Where's the eldest brother?"

Qi Jinghui was stunned, and then remembered his notice of finding someone and understood that the eldest brother he said was Qi Jingyuan. I'm sorry, I haven't heard from him. According to your search notice, he said that he would come to you the next morning, but there was no news since then?"

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "That morning, Uncle Wang turned into a zombie. I hid the zombies in the space warehouse and then went to kill other zombies. Later... a few days later, I didn't wait until my eldest brother. I went to see Uncle Wang's mobile phone. The mobile phone was powered off. The eldest brother made a lot of phone calls. After I charge, my phone won't get through." His soft and glutinous voice, word by word, speaks a little slowly.

When he said short sentences, no one could find his anomalies, but after saying long sentences, from his slow speed, it vaguely made people feel a little strange about the child.

But his expression is normal again.

If his expression and behavior are abnormal, some people will really think he is mentally retarded.

But then I thought that he suffered from autism, which should be the impact of autism.

"Don't worry, there will always be news from so many people in the base." Qi Jinghui comforted, "What's more, Jing Yuan's girlfriend lives here, and she is pregnant."