40 The Tiger Eats the Apple

Qi Jingyan looked at each other.

    "I'm also a space power user. When I was running just now, I found that your car suddenly disappeared, and after you touched it, that's why I had this question. Don't get me wrong." The space power user is Lu Yuanyuan.

    "Our young master is indeed a space power user." Hao Linfeng admitted directly, "But he just awakened, and the space is very small.

    " Those who are capable, you can bind a fixed team of supernatural beings. Even if the space is small, it is better than a backpack, and the space of a newly awakened person is relatively small." Qu Chao said. His tone has not changed, but his attitude is a little warmer than the polite and distant one before.

    Only now did Zhang Youqiang understand what Hao Linfeng meant when he said there was no shortage of supplies.

    "Thank you." Hao Linfeng said.

    Qu Chao nodded, but said nothing. "Yuanyuan, you, Jingjing, and Liangliang, get ready. Let's eat here first, and then we'll think about how to break through here."

    "Yes, captain."

    It's lunch time, everyone is hungry. There was only one kitchen, and the exorcist team occupied it, so Qi Jingyan and the others could only wait, because the other party did not invite them to eat together.

    Hao Linfeng said to Qi Jingyan: "Young master, why don't we tidy up the room opposite, where should we go to rest?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded.

    "Let's go with you." Zhang Youqiang said. Their supplies are still in the car.

    Hao Linfeng did not refuse, and then greeted Qu Chao. Qu Chao didn't object, but said politely: "We'll go there with you, and we can help if there are zombies on the opposite side."

    Hao Linfeng thought: This Qu Chao is really not simple, and he does things with great spirit. For their team of supernatural beings, it is within their ability to help deal with the zombies, but for ordinary people, it is not easy to deal with the zombies. So Qu Chao sold them a good deal at this time.

    There were two houses on the same staircase, and seeing that there were no zombies in the opposite house, Qu Chao took their people back.

    After Qu Chao and the others left, Shen Youqiang said: "Brother Hao, look, our supplies are all in the car, and we have nothing to eat for lunch. Is it convenient for the young master? We have rice and potatoes, My wife can cook, and her cooking skills are pretty good."

    After hearing this, Qi Jingyan's ears twitched. He eats fast food every day lately and is getting tired of it. "Can you cook?"

    Zhang Youqiang heard Qi Jingyan speak, and hurriedly said: "Yes, yes." He also gave Shen Fen a wink.

    "Yes, I'm a housewife, but we only have potatoes, there are no ingredients here, and we can't make good dishes." Shen Fen said. Even if you have cooking skills, you can't use them.

    Qi Jingyan thought for a while, and took out from the space warehouse: rice cooker, induction cooker, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, a carton of eggs, a bag of one-jin beef, a bag of one-jin pork ribs, a big radish, and a one-jin bag of pork ribs. vegetables, potatoes, corn, broad beans, rice.

    "You do it, I'm hungry." Qi Jingyan pursed his lips.

    Not to mention that Zhang Youqiang and others were dumbfounded, even Hao Linfeng was shocked. This young master's legs are too thick, and his strength is so mysterious, and he doesn't know where it came from.