80Xinshui County Base

An hour later, the car arrived at the base in Xinshui County.

The population of Xinshui County is more than that of Tucheng County, but the development of the county is not as concentrated as that of Tucheng County. There are more districts in Xinshui County, so the people are scattered.

Although military region support is in government bases, there are also bases elsewhere, so some bases are not willing to return to bases supported by military regions at all. For example, the prison for heavy prisoners is one of them. Everyone likes to be self-reliant.

The truck arrived at the gate of the base in Xinshui County. The manager at the gate of the base sat motionlessly, and the mouse got out of the car.

Seeing the mouse wearing a military uniform, the manager was stunned: "Are you?"

The mouse said, "We are from the base of N City. On the order of the commander, we escorted the third young master of the Qi family to the Xinshui County base and find Master Gu of the 28th Division."

Xinshui County belongs to the region of N City, so the soldiers of the whole N city are soldiers under the commander of Ningxiang Base, who are managed by him.

As soon as the manager heard this, he hurriedly said to Master Gu, "Please wait a moment. Let's call someone."

"Thank you." The mouse said politely, "And the people we rescued halfway in the car. What should I arrange?"

"Those people have to do things in accordance with the rules of the base. Those who stay in the base have to pay the materials, and those who do not pay the materials to live in the greenhouse next to them." The manager pointed to the greenhouse. The greenhouse is made of clay. There are no doors or windows. In fact, it is the same as a gazebo, but there is also a place to live. Dozens of people live in the greenhouse. You don't have to register or pay materials for those living in the greenhouse.

"Thank you. I'll talk to them."

Mouse told the people in the car about the base in Xinshui County. These people came out of Boss Huang's villa with the car. Together with the prison guard, there were six people, two women and four men. When they arrived here, they slowly recovered, as if... had been saved.

"Thank you." The prison guard is more sober, while others are still confused.

The mouse frowned. They had just come out of the sheep pen. They had no ability to get to the base, and it was difficult to survive. But if they save people, whether they can survive depends on their ability.

However, the mouse discussed with Hao Linfeng, Damu and Pigeon: "It seems that they have been hungry for two or three days. I guess they were not eaten as mutton, but starved to death."

"What does the monitor mean?" Ask Ogi.

"We can collect supplies along the way and want them to have a full meal. What should we see their own fate next?" Mouse Road. They came out of the Ningxiang base and brought supplies for about half a month. The mouse wanted to support it with his own materials, but he didn't think about Qi Jingyan's space materials.

"Okay." Hao Linfeng has no problem.

"I have no problem either." Plaid road. At any time, they have the blood and responsibility of soldiers in their hearts.

The materials were all in Qi Jingyan's space. Hao Linfeng told Qi Jingyan what everyone meant. Qi Jingyan nodded and took out six packs of biscuits, six bags of bread and six bottles of mineral water.

Those people get the supplies and smell the smell of food before they really wake up.

Plop... Kneel down one after another.