27 Leaving the Base

While Lin Senyun was dealing with the dinner scraps, Qi Jingyan sat quietly on the side. He's the kind of guy who won't get bored if he sits all day. After finishing the dinner, Lin Senyun said, "Young Master, let's find a toilet to take a shower. Although it's not hot today, I'm so bored that I'm sweating."

    Qi Jingyan also wanted to take a bath, so he nodded.

    When Lin Senyun took him to the toilet, he was stunned, how could he take a shower in this place.

    "Young master, it's the end of the world, and there are many things that we can't pay attention to. There is no one here, so let's just go for a while." Seeing Qi Jingyan's expression, Lin Senyun knew he hated this place. If it was normal, Lin Senyun also hated it. But he is an adult and has already stepped out of society, so there is no way to dislike him in the current environment.

    Qi Jingyan shook his head: "Go."

    "Go? Where?" Lin Senyun asked.

    "Taking a bath."

    Taking a bath?

    Qi Jingyan took Lin Senyun back to the place where they had dinner just now, and then took out the RV from the space warehouse: "Take a shower inside." Then he got into the RV by himself.

    Lin Senyun was stunned. He originally followed Qi Jingyan just to eat, and then found that the food in the thighs was more abundant than he imagined. Now he found that the thighs seemed not as simple as he imagined. When Lin Senyun came back to his senses, Qi Jingyan had already taken a shower and put on new clothes.

    "I...can I take a shower?" Lin Senyun asked.

    Qi Jingyan nodded, and pointed to the clothes he had changed.

    "I'll wash it off." Lin Senyun said immediately.

    Qi Jingyan nodded, sat on the sofa and began to look at his space, where the sunflowers, corn, potatoes and peas could be harvested. Each harvest of potatoes weighs 6 catties, plus the previous 150 catties, now there are 156 catties.

    Each harvest of corn weighs 18 catties, plus the previous 450 catties, now it is 468 catties.

    Every harvest of peas weighs 2 catties, plus the previous 50 catties, now there are 52 catties.

    After the harvest, plant again. After planting, Qi Jingyan took a look at Uncle Wang inside, and thought: When he finds his eldest brother, he will take Uncle Wang to find a mountain to live in, and then release Uncle Wang.

    Lin Senyun came out of the shower and saw Qi Jingyan sitting on the sofa in a daze. He thought for a while, and prepared to talk to Qi Jingyan. In fact, he thought a lot while taking a bath. He is now taking advantage of it for no apparent reason, and Qi Jingyan is not a fool, so it is better to talk about it. But the skylight was pierced, and he was afraid of being rejected by Qi Jingyan, so he felt very stressed.

    "Young master, I remember you are going to N city, are you going to live there?" Lin Senyun sat across from Qi Jingyan and asked.

    "Looking for someone." Qi Jingyan said.

    "Then where are you going after you find it?" Lin Senyun asked again.

    "A place without people." Qi Jingyan replied.

    Lin Senyun thought for a while, could he only follow Qi Jingyan to City N? "My hometown is in a county in the north, which is a little far away from N City. I came to Tucheng County this time because I just resigned from my last job and I was going to take a good rest, so I came here for a trip. I didn't expect to encounter the end of the world." After a pause, Lin Senyun said again, "After the young master finds someone, if he has nowhere to go, why not go to my hometown? I can't get in touch with my parents, so I want to see how they are doing.

    " Very satisfied. He can wipe mats, clean, and work, and he plans to use it forever. If Lin Senyun leaves, he will have to find another one who can work. Besides, he had to look for his elder brother, and of course Lin Senyun also wanted to look for his parents.     In fact, Lin Senyun said a lot earlier, such as work, resignation, and travel, he couldn't understand it, so he understood it later. Qi Jingyan nodded: "Can you drive?"     "Of course." In this society, there are very few people of their age who can't drive.     "Can you cook?" After Uncle Wang became a zombie, he was a little tired of eating fast food in the space warehouse every day.     "Yes." Actually, it's not very good, but Lin Senyun didn't want to say it.     Qi Jingyan nodded, and then stopped talking.

Is this going or not going? Lin Senyun looked confused, but he was embarrassed to ask again. However: "I see that the water on the RV is almost gone, and you have to add water. Also, if you have a car, do you have any oil, no matter if it is diesel or gasoline, you must be ready. If there is no oil, the car will be useless."

    ... Qi Jingyan shook his head figuratively, unable to understand at all.

    "Then we're going to find oil." Lin Senyun said, "It's just that there are zombies outside. With our force, I'm afraid we will be dismembered by zombies before we find oil. Not only oil, but also water. The current water Resources are also hard to find. It would be great if...if you could find a water-type supernatural being...Little Master, can you afford to raise another person?"

    "Raise?" He didn't understand.

    "He provides you with water, and you provide him with food." Lin Senyun analyzed.

    food? Qi Jingyan nodded. Of course, Lin Senyun didn't know either, what Qi Jingyan nodded meant that the daily meal for two became three.

    The next day, Qi Jingyan woke up. He has a regular schedule and gets up early. While he was washing his face and brushing his teeth, Lin Senyun who was sleeping on the sofa also got up.

    Lin Senyun's backpack is a travel backpack, quite big. There is only one piece of clothes inside, and the rest is food, biscuits, instant noodles... When he was rescued by soldiers yesterday, he was hiding in a supermarket, and there were other people hiding with him. The instant noodles and biscuits were still taken from the supermarket. Yes, of course, he also took things like toothpaste that don't take up space.

    After Lin Senyun finished washing, breakfast was already placed on the dining table. Porridge, milk, boiled eggs... After the stimulation of yesterday's lunch and dinner, he was still stimulated by seeing such a breakfast. At the same time, he was more certain of the guess in his heart, Qi Jingyan had prepared this in advance.

    So, how did he know that the end times will come?

    Also, the powers all erupted after the end of the world, and Qi Jingyan's food was prepared before the end of the world. Could it be said that his spatial ability erupted before the end of the world?

    This little boy is full of god-like secrets. However, Lin Senyun knew the bottom line of others, so he would not ask.

    After breakfast, Qi Jingyan asked, "When are they leaving?"

    "They?" Lin Senyun didn't know who he was asking.

    "Soldier." Qi Jingyan said.

    "They won't leave for the time being. They want to rescue people in the county and search for supplies in the county. Maybe they will stay here forever, maybe they will leave after a while." Lin Senyun analyzed.

    "Let's go." He was going to find Qi Jingyuan.