69 100,000 PK VALUE PLUS MORE

Of course, Fang Qiong would not be afraid of her. When Mrs. Li rushed up, she grabbed Mrs. Li's hair and grabbed it: "Mrs. Li is old and pale, and her personality is still so bad. Beware that your husband is hooked away by other women."

"I'm going to kill you. I must kill you today." Mrs. Li screamed.

"Bah, your son framed my son. He deserved to break his hand." Fang Qiong was calm.

The woman of the two bosses fought at the gate of the base, which was amazing. The onlookers wanted to pull, but they didn't dare to pull, for fear of offending the other party.

"Go and inform Mr. Qi and Mr. Li." The police road guarded at the door.

After a while, Qi Cheng and Li Dao came. They hurried forward and pulled their wives away. Mrs. Li shouted behind Li Dao, "She cursed us Li Xi. This bitch is too much." Her bell radiated, and there was no grace of the lady at all.

Although Fang Qiong was also as barbaric as Mrs. Li, she said gently and gently, "Everyone present is watching. You scolded me first and did it first. What's more, your son pushed my son into the tiger's mouth, took him to prevent the disaster, and broke his hand.

"You..."

"I'm waiting for my son and nephew to come back here. What are you doing?" Fang Qiong added, "I just care about my nephew and my son. What does it have to do with you?" After all, you just envy me for being young and beautiful.

"Fang Qiong, you shameless bitch." Mrs. Li is 50 years old, and Fang Qiong is only 40 years old. In terms of beauty and figure, they are not comparable at all.

Pud... Fang Qiong laughed and said, "I said it's not Mr. Li. There's no place for you to get angry. Shout at me."

"Fang Qiong." Qi Cheng said, "Ter's behave yourself." In fact, Qi Cheng was very happy to hear what she said. Everyone knows that the Qi family and the Li family will definitely fall out for the sovereignty of the base. It's just that it's not a big now, so some words can't be said as a man, but Fang Qiong doesn't matter.

Qi Cheng likes Fang Qiong's knowledge and intelligence. By his age, there are many young and beautiful women outside, but they are tired of eating them, but it is different to find a smart and self-hearted woman.

"You...you..." Mrs. Li was speechless angrily. Fang Qiong actually said in public that her husband had a woman.

"Brother Li, I'm so sorry. My wife is unobstructed." Qi Cheng apologized.

"Hahaha... Mrs. Qi can say that it can be seen that Brother Qi didn't give her a sense of security." With that, Li Dao held Mrs. Li tightly, "She just cares too much about her son. Everyone can understand her parents."

Two old men are playing Tai Chi.

"Here we go, here we go. Suddenly, someone shouted.

"It seems to be a military vehicle."

Qi Cheng and Li Dao were also nervous: "Is it a superpower?"

"I don't know." Li Xi said, "I can't see clearly." Military vehicles are the same. I really don't know who it is.

When the military car slowly approached, someone stretched out his head from the military car and waved to the people at the gate of the base.

"It's the superpowers. They came back from Tucheng County."

"Where's Jing Yan? Is Jing Yan all right? Fang Qiong asked nervously, but added, "And Jing Hui, is Jing Hui all right?" In an anxious situation, sons and stepsons, of course, are important to sons. Qi Cheng didn't blame her. This is a human condition. As long as she doesn't count Jinghui and seascape, Qi Cheng will be very satisfied.

When six military vehicles arrived at the gate of the base, not only Qi Cheng and Li Dao were there, but many soldiers came, especially the commander of the army, who was worried about the soldiers of the division in Tucheng County. However, seeing the situation of the powers, he knew that the soldiers in Tucheng County had been saved.

The commander came to the superpowers and saluted them: "On behalf of the 6,000 soldiers in Tucheng County, thank you."

"Thank you." Follow the other soldiers behind the commander.

Qi Jinghui also returned to a military salute: "They have made time for the people to escape and used their flesh and blood to block the attacks of mutant animals. Their spirit is even more worth learning."

In the world, Li Xi is indeed not as good as Qi Jinghui. Qi Jinghui's attitude is gentle, cheerful and kind, while Li Xi's face is cold and stressful. However, at this time, he also returned to a military salute: "It's our honor to help them."

Then everyone laughed at the same time.