138

"The space is very special, and it cannot accept foreign living things. My heart stopped beating when I became a zombie, and I have no source of life." Uncle Wang said, "Later, I was taken into the space. Until a few days ago, I suddenly Woke up, I don't know why. Later, Mr. Little Yellow Chicken said, it was because of the light system energy in the space, the light system energy purified the zombie poison on my body, so I recovered human memory, and also because of the light system energy , I have the power of light."

"Then why did my brother take me in when I was in Qindao, and Mr. Little Yellow Chicken would stop me, what did it mean when he said it would kill zombies?" Qi Jingyuan still remembered this incident.

"I don't know about this either. When the young master wakes up, ask Mr. Little Yellow Chicken." Uncle Wang said.

Qi Jingyuan shook his head: "It doesn't matter, as long as you are all well, my wish is fulfilled. Although I have become a zombie, I can still be with you and see you... Seeing An Han, I am very special I am happy. Uncle Wang is really happy. I feel that God is very kind to me. Especially Jing Yan came to see me not far away. I will also be gratified, but Uncle Wang, you have taught me well. If my younger brother is allowed to stay in the Qi family, I don't know what will happen." After the younger brother was sent away, he hated the Qi family.

Uncle Wang didn't say anything, but just patted Qi Jingyuan on the shoulder: "Don't think so much, you still have to wait for the child to be born and give him a name."

Thinking of the child's birth, Qi Jingyuan had a smile on his face, although the smile was very stiff, but It is a joy to have the continuation and inheritance of one's own blood.

"Zombies can be upgraded. After you upgrade, you will be like humans. At that time, you will have supernatural powers and be able to fight like humans." Uncle Wang continued, "Everyone will be proud of you. Even if it is not for others, for safety Han, for the sake of the child in her womb and the young master, you can't despise yourself, and you can't give up on yourself. You don't know that after the end of the world, no one in the Qi family is worried about the young master. It's not easy for him to walk out of Wangjia Village alone. If you hadn't met Hao Linfeng and Qi Chuan, if you met someone with a deep heart, maybe you would never see him again."

From Hao Linfeng and Qi Chuan, you can see the integrity of soldiers and their excellence character.

"It's because my thinking is too small, and my vision is not far enough." Qi Jingyuan said, "I should be happy, I am a zombie, I am not afraid of zombie poison, I can fight zombies."

"Yes, I am not afraid either. "Uncle Wang laughed and teased.

"But... I can't get close to An Han, nor can I get close to the children in his stomach, they will be poisoned by zombies. " Qi Jingyuan said.

"It's okay. "Uncle Wang said, "I can use the power of light to purify the zombie poison on your body, but even if the poison is purified, you are still a zombie. "

"Really? Qi Jingyuan's eyes lit up, "I'm very happy to purify the poison on my body." "In this way, he doesn't have to be afraid that the other party will be infected by the zombie virus when he comes into contact with people.

" When Mr. Little Yellow Chicken wakes up, I will ask him about the situation. Second Young Master, don't worry. "Uncle Wang said.

"Yes. "It's enough for Qi Jingyuan to have this good news, and he is not in a hurry at all, and the people here are all supernatural beings, so they are not afraid of being infected by him, as long as he is careful when touching Hao Linfeng. However, "Uncle Wang, you Call me Jingyuan. All along, we brothers have been taken care of by you. In Jing Yan's heart, you are closer than me, just like his father. "

" Good. "Uncle Wang is not a person with delicate feelings. He has a hearty personality. Since Qi Jingyuan said so, he will follow the name. Now there are no masters and servants in society, and the Wang family is not a slave of the Qi family. His old father has always followed Master Qi. , because he helped him when he was young, and he has been doing things with him since he got married. Later, after he married his old mother, he also lived in Qi's house.

His old mother was introduced by Mrs. Qi to his old father. When he was born Just follow the second master.

" You guys are very romantic here. "Gulina was invited to be a guest in the RV. Seeing the environment of the RV, she felt that it was extremely clean and unique. It was like a small well-decorated apartment with everything in it.

Qi Jingling smiled and said: "Now the end of the world, the outside environment It's not very good, it's dirty, and it's not as good as the environment of the RV. "

Mr. Gu, why don't you come back to City N with us." " Lu Yang said suddenly.

"Huh?" Gulina looked at him.

Qi Jingling also looked at Lu Yang, a little surprised, Lu Yang never told her about this matter.

Lu Yang explained: "First of all, Mr. Gu has been researching the zombie virus at the Qindao Research Institute. If he can go to the N city base to continue research, it will make a great contribution to N city. Secondly, for Mr. Gu, H city can The sense of security given to you is definitely not as good as that of City N. For you, the base in City H is unfamiliar, but City N is different. My father is the mayor of City N, and the Qi family where Jing Ling lives is also from City N. One of the forces, you have the protection of our two families in the N city base, so you can rest assured in everything you do."

Qi Jingling thought for a while, and then said: "Mr. Gu, you can go back to the N city base with us. What Lu Yang said makes sense. Our city N needs researchers like you, and for you, our city N is more worthy of your trust. Whether it is the Lu family or our Qi family, they are all your friends, and you can get better care at the base in N city "

Gulina was a little moved by their analysis, but she thought about it: "I'll think about it, and I'll answer you at night."

"Okay." Lu Yang didn't force it.

"Hmm." Qi Jingling thought, if Gulina went to the base in N City, she would have another friend, which would be great.

In the evening, the Yokogawa base held a bonfire party, which was a real bonfire party. On the playground, a brazier was set up in the middle, and a dining table was surrounded outside. Boss Zheng, Jiang Zhengfeng, Uncle Wang and others, including the superhumans below, all participated. Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyuan did not participate.

Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan had a small affair. Qi Jingyuan didn't like living in crowds because he was a zombie. But the current atmosphere has not changed because of them, it is really lively.

The dishes served by Boss Zheng were also good. Uncle Wang took out some supplies and shared a small piece of mutton with each of them. The mutton is fried in the way of lamb chops, and the taste is not bad.

The venue for the bonfire party is the basketball court in front of the shipping company's dormitory building. The supernatural beings drink and eat food, and ordinary people sing and dance to keep the fun going. There is a lot of wine in the Yokohama base. Collected from homestays, hotels, supermarkets, etc. Many people ran away with supplies, but the wine was so heavy that it was impossible to take them on the road, so they were all collected by the base.

"Today, you can drink to your heart's content. I can't eat enough here, but I can drink enough to fill my stomach." Zheng Lao said.

"Drink, cheers."

"Cheers, may our future be safe and sound."

'May the zombies die soon. "

"I wish the future of mankind full of hope. "

Qi Jingling and Jiang Xiaofei sat together, they were both women, chatting about their gossip Jiang Xiaofei was interested in Qi Chuanchuan, so he pestered Qi Jingling to inquire about Qi Chuan: "Jing Ling, are you familiar with Qi Chuan? "Women in the last days don't need to be reserved at all, so Jiang Xiaofei also asked openly.

Qi Jingling shook his head: "I don't know him well, I also met him here, Jing Yan's friend. Why... are you interested in him? "

Jiang Xiaofei nodded generously: "I am interested in him, I fell in love with him at first sight, but I am not very familiar with him, so I am too embarrassed to confess, how about you help me find out." "

Qi Jingling smiled: "Even if he is single, but he is going back to the base in City N, you are in City H, can you go with him? Is he from City N?" "

Jiang Xiaofei said, "If you are not from N City, just go back to H City with me. Besides, my dad is the mayor of City H, and he manages the base. If he is with me, his status in the base in City H is equal to that of my brother. If he follows you to City N, is this just a friend of the Qi family's young master? Besides, I don't think the young master of the Qi family is in charge. "

"That's right, besides my grandpa and my dad, the only ones who can make decisions in the Qi family are my elder brother." "Qi Jingling said.

"But..." Jiang Xiaofei changed the subject, "I think Master Qi has a good relationship with that Mr. Qi Chuan, don't they..."

"Is it something?" Qi Jingling didn't understand.

"Are you gay?" Jiang Xiaofei asked. If someone is gay, it doesn't matter how much she likes her.

Qi Jingling was taken aback when he heard this, and then laughed loudly: "This is impossible."

"What are you laughing at? Why is it impossible? You didn't see it, they were...inseparable all the way, no matter how you look at it, it's a bit ambiguous ." Jiang Xiaofei said. She actually thought they were gay, but she wanted to give it a try with hope.

"Oh, you don't know, my cousin is only sixteen years old and has autism." Qi Jingling said, "He used to be very autistic and didn't talk to others. I guess he is clinging to Qi Chuan, Qi Chuan You should also see that he is young and has problems, so I took care of him."

"Is that so?" Jiang Xiaofei's eyes lit up, if this is really the case, that would be great.

Seeing that they were chatting happily, Lu Yang said to Jiang Xiao and Fei, "Talk, I'll go to Teacher Gu and persuade her."

"I'll go with you," Qi Jingling said.

"No need." Lu Yang explained, "With the two of us, she may not be able to let go. I can persuade her more, and analyze the relationship of interests with her more deeply."

"That's fine, I'll chat with Xiao Fei here " Qi Jingling thought about it, what Lu Yang said made sense, after all, she was an outsider and Gu Lina only met today.

After Lu Yang got up, he went to Gu Lina's side, and then the two came to the RV on the playground. As soon as they got into the RV, Lu Yang pressed Gulina on the dining table and kissed her. "Lina... Lena..." He called Gulina's name, "You miss me, you really miss me."