152Something Happened at the Base

So far, Qi Jingyan's fruit inventory

    Variant bayberry: about 2000 catties

    Variation grape: about 2000 bunches

    Variation yellow peach: about 4100 catty

    Variation white peach: about 2800 catty

    Variation orange: about 350 catty

    Variation raspberry: about 50 catty

    Ordinary bayberry: About 915,000 catties of

    ordinary raspberries: about 100 catties of

    stock is too rich, making Qi Jingyan so happy that his eyes narrowed. However, he still doesn't know that something happened to the N city base.

    As soon as Qi Jingyan and the others returned to the base in N City, they felt that the atmosphere was a bit strange. Many people looked at them very strangely, as if they were looking at a cuckold.

    "You are finally back, come to Qi's house quickly, something happened at home." Jiang Haiyang has been waiting at the gate of the base for the past few days, and finally they are here.

    "What's wrong?" Qi Jingyuan asked.

    "The Lu family rebelled and partnered with the Li family. The Qi family's position in the base is in jeopardy, and they may be kicked out of the base." Jiang Haiyang said, "You will know the specific situation when you arrive at the Qi family. Jing Yuan, you have to do well." Preparations are related to you." The two also knew each other before the end of the world, so Jiang Haiyang specially reminded, "It has something to do with you, but it is also through you that the Laqi family stepped down."

    Immediately, those who knew the inside story understood. What status does Qi Jingyuan have that is worth threatening? There is only one, and he is a zombie.

    When we arrived at Qi's house, all the Qi family members were there. It was the Qi family who hadn't shown up at the base for several days, but Qi Jingyan and others who were sweeping mountains in the countryside didn't know.

    "You guys are here." Seeing them, Qi Jinghui said, not feeling very energetic, he glanced at Qi Jingyuan with a complicated expression, "Jingyuan Jingyan, Uncle Wang, come to the study, grandpa and father are in the study."

    Qi Jingyan walked a few steps, seeing that Qi Chuan didn't keep up: "A Chuan?" He turned around and called him.

    Qi Chuan smiled: "Hey, go up, I'll wait for you below."

    "?" Qi Jingyan didn't understand.

    "You come back and tell me what the above said, I will not go up, and rest below." Qi Chuan stepped forward and patted his head, "Be obedient."

    "Oh, good." Although Qi Jingyan still didn't understand Qi Chuan Why not go up, but he was very obedient and didn't continue to struggle with this issue. Because he was going to go up to listen to the matter, and he would tell Achuan when he came down.

    Qi Jinghui was taken aback for a moment, Qi Chuan looked a little different from when we met before. Qi Jinghui only cared about them coming back, but didn't pay much attention. Only now did he realize that Qi Chuan's hair had been cut, and his words and deeds were completely different from that "older child" a few days ago, but now..."Qi Shao recovered his memory Already?" Qi Jinghui had this suspicion.

    "Recovered." Qi Chuan said, "During this time, thank you for taking care of Yanyan."

    Qi Jinghui smiled and said, "You have saved Jing Yan's life, what is this? Now that Master Qi has recovered his memory, let's listen to the base What is your situation?"