159Meeting Lin Senyun Again-160Discovering the Arsenal

"Are they occupying land as kings, and want to imitate the ancient royal rule?" Qi Chuan asked.

"It's more than that." The army commander said, "I think they want to formulate selfish laws. Now my side is all ordinary people living in greenhouses. Those ordinary people living in the base can still live, and there are always some connections around them." , but the people in the greenhouse couldn't survive anymore. So I took them away."

Qi Chuan raised his eyebrows, although it is wrong for the N city base to turn their faces and deny people, but how can the army lead these people to live?

"How does the commander arrange them? Even though the base in N City is ruthless, it is true that incompetent people cannot survive in the last days. After all, no one is willing to take care of and raise unrelated strangers." Qi Chuan said.

"Hey..." the army commander sighed, "From the base in N City to the base in Xinshui County, and then to the base in Bazhao County, none of the bases were willing to take them in. Could it be that the end of the world really wiped out people's hearts?"

Qi Chuan did not comment but gave suggestions: "If the city base is unwilling to take you in, I have a suggestion."

"Captain Qi, please tell me." The army commander said.

"If the urban base refuses to take you in, the army commander can lead the rest of the soldiers to set up a base on their own." Qi Chuan said, "Taking a step back, the army commander took them to other bases, is it to support these people in those bases? If not, why not set up your own base, so that no one can expel you, and they... have to work on their own to gain anything." The

army commander thought about it, and Qi Chuan's words made sense.

Because there is no direct military region here, after they came, the government forces had already established a base, so their army came to support the government and did not interfere in the government's affairs. But in the long run, this is also very bad for the army. The army also depends on the face of the government. Just like this time, the local government disliked their army for having too many people and food, so they drove them out.

"About establishing a base, I have another proposal." Qi Chuan said, "It has been two months since the end of May, and everyone is collecting materials, but the materials you collect are only in cities or suburbs. I thought about the sea and mountains. There are mutated seafood in the sea. Although some are very dangerous, some are not dangerous. In addition, there are also unmutated ones, which are all materials. There are fruits in the mountains, especially in season. In the ripe season, such as peaches, watermelons, red bayberries, etc., there are supplies everywhere. Instead of seasonal fruits, some fruits absorb energy and will produce mutant fruits."

"Listen to Captain Qi, you seem to be very experienced " Master Yu said, with some tentative intentions.

"That's right." Qi Chuan didn't deny it, "We've been sweeping the mountains for a while, and we've gained a lot."

"Thank you, Captain Qi, for reminding me." Master Yu was very happy. The supplies on the ground are gone, but there are still in the sea and on the mountains. I hope there will always be unwelcome. Qi Chuan said, "Have you two had dinner yet?" "

" There is dry food, you can eat anytime. Master Yu said.

"Then let's go together ." "Qi Chuan said, "Thank you for your maintenance at the base before, otherwise we wouldn't be able to leave safely like this... Yanyan, let's go to the RV for dinner. "

" Good. "Qi Jingyan took out the RV.

"Please, both of you." "

"Then we're not welcome." According to Qi Chuan's wishes ,

Qi Jingyan took out two sets of boxes, one was a lunch set, the other was a dinner set with six bowls of rice, pickled pepper bullfrog, garlic and green vegetables, roasted radish with meat, fragrant dried celery, yam ribs, and vinegar Hairtail fish, fried broccoli, custard, cold cucumber, yellow croaker with pickled vegetables.

Commander Yu and Commander Yu were shocked when they saw this dish. It's the end of the world, but there are still such dishes.

Qi Jingyuan didn't eat it. Qi Jingyan took it out and chilled it Mutated red bayberry soup, drinking in silence, but he also prepared a bowl for Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyuan.

This dinner was the most sumptuous meal that the army commander and Yu Shichang had eaten since the end of the world. Not to mention them, it was For Yin Feng, Wang Ming and Hao Linfeng, it is also the most abundant.

After dinner, the corps commander called some people together and began to discuss their future plans. Qi Jingyan and the others were in their RV, ready to take a bath and rested.

At this time, someone knocked on the door.

"Dong dong dong"

"Someone knocked on the door." Wang Ming opened the car door, in front of him was a tall man, but very thin. "Hello, my name is Lin Senyun, can I meet the young master?...It's the third young master Qi." Lin Senyun said.

"Wait a minute." Wang Ming came to Qi Jingyan, who was about to take a bath, and said, "There is a man named Lin Senyun who wants to see you, young master."