107Mutated Bayberry Grove

"Yan... What's wrong with Yanyan?" Qi Chuan was a little scared suddenly, Yanyan was so serious.

Qi Jingyan was thinking about an important question, and when he saw Qi Chuan's worried eyes, he figured it out: "Okay, we will die together in the future."

Pfft... the pigeon almost fainted when he heard that.

The mouse gave him a blank look, and if you are serious with the autistic boy, you will lose. But: "Qi Sanshao is more cheerful than before." He still remembers when he met Qi Jingyan on the streets of Tucheng County, he was a taciturn boy with a gun. At that time, he was still thinking, what is the boy doing with a toy gun?

It turns out that teenagers' toy guns are also more powerful than their real ones.

"Well, I think so too." Hao Linfeng agreed. He also remembered when he was at Qi Jingyan's house in Wangjia Village, the boy at that time, with indifferent eyes and calm expression, seemed to be out of tune with everyone, but no one could find out what made him different. Later, Qi Jinghui said that he Only then did I know that the teenager had autism.

But when he gets along again, he feels that the boy is not like an autistic patient. He has his own logic, but he doesn't like to talk.

Next, according to Qi Jingyan's intention, they wanted to find the second-level zombie.

"The whole mountain forest is so big, how can we find the second-level zombies?" Pigeon asked.

"I...I have an idea." Wang Ming raised his hand weakly.

"What idea?" asked the mouse.

"The zombies stole the young master's red T-shirt, which shows that zombies like red things. We can use red clothes as bait." Wang Ming said, "And zombies like to eat meat, so we can use meat as bait."

This is a way. , but try.

So, Qi Jingyan took out two chickens and a pair of red pants.

"I'll go to dry it." Wang Ming took the chicken and pants, and drooled at the chicken again.

It's only nine o'clock in the morning, and it's no fun for a few people to sit in the cafeteria and wait blindly. So Qi Jingyan took out oranges, Hao Linfeng, mice, pigeons and even Wang Ming also had one for each of them.

"What is this?" the mouse was curious.

"Mutated oranges... Mutated fruits have energy, just like mutated animal meat." Qi Jingyan explained.

Damn, everyone's eyes lit up.

"The orange has turned into this." The pigeon thought it was interesting. It's golden yellow, heavy, and smells like oranges, but the skin...is the same as the mangosteen shell. After peeling it off, the scent of the orange became stronger, and there was a burst of energy that supernatural beings liked and could feel.

"It's delicious, much better than ordinary oranges." The pigeon said while eating.

Wang Ming took the orange and peeled it open, he was a bit reluctant to eat it. My heart is more emotional, so it is strange that people say that I would rather be a rich man's dog than a poor man.

Damn, it's better to choke to death than to starve to death. Then, he started to eat.

"Go up the mountain and look for fruits." Qi Jingyan followed after eating the oranges.

"The young master wants to go up the mountain to find mutated fruits?" Hao Linfeng was the first to understand what he meant.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "You, the pigeons, and Wang Ming stay here and wait for the thief zombie." The second-level zombie has been marked as a thief.

"Yes." Hao Linfeng had no objection.

Going up the mountain to find fruit, the mouse is a person with psychic abilities and can explore the way. They have to wait for the second-level zombies, and they need to use force to take on the role.

It is most suitable for pigeons, who are power-type supernatural beings, to stay. "The young master is really amazing, the assignment is very good Qi Jingyan was stunned, he didn't assign it. The reason why he only wanted to go with the mouse was that the mouse was useful and the others were useless.

However, he would not explain.

After all... who Everyone likes to be praised.

After acquiescing to Hao Linfeng's words, Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, Little Yellow Chicken and Mouse went up the mountain together to find mutated fruits.

"After I ate the mutated orange, I felt very relaxed and refreshed." The mouse said, "I don't feel tired for the time being when I use psychic powers to explore the way."

"Yes." Qi Jingyan responded,

"This fool." The yellow chicken said, "The mutated fruit has the same energy as the crystal nucleus, and of course it can improve the spirit." The

mouse heard the little yellow chicken clucking and asked Qi Jingyan: "I always feel that I am rejected by a little yellow chicken. , Qi Jingyan glanced at him: "It says you are a fool. "

..." Feeling unable to chat properly, "You can understand what he said." "

"Well. Qi Jingyan nodded

, "So you can understand the words of mutant animals?" "The mouse felt strange. If this is the case, mutant animals can become back-to-back good friends with humans.

Qi Jingyan shook his head.

"In other words, you can only understand little yellow chickens?" "The mouse asked again.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

This place is designated as a fruit garden, so there must be more than one fruit garden. There should be other fruit gardens on the nearby hills, but the orange grove and yellow peach grove are relatively large, so they can't see it. So Xiao Huang The chicken flew to the sky and went to look for it. Not to

mention that the yellow peach that is suitable for this season has mutated and matured, even the oranges are not this season, so they are also ripe? So the ripening of the mutated fruit has nothing to do with the season, but the fruit tree absorbs it.