28We met on a narrow road

The base has never been reluctant about the fate of ordinary people. So Qi Jingyan didn't need any formalities to leave, just leave.

    After leaving the base, Lin Senyun was still hesitant. Zombies were rampant outside. Is it really okay for the two of them to leave like this? "Young master, let's leave like this, what if we encounter zombies?" Lin Senyun asked. It's one thing to follow Qi Jingyan to have delicious food for a while, but it's also impossible to go on a rampage without brains.

    "I will kill." Qi Jingyan said two simple words.

    "But..." Lin Senyun knew that this was a bet. Qi Jingyan is a mysterious person, and for him, there are only two choices, either to follow or not to follow, if not to follow, maybe there will be no second chance in the future.

    But now is the end of the world, zombies are everywhere, Qi Jingyan, a young boy, has the courage to go out, what is he afraid of as a grown man? After thinking about it, Lin Senyun decided to take a gamble. Damn, it's a big deal. And in such a world, I don't know if I can live in the future. "Okay, let's go."

    Qi Jingyan took out the car from the space warehouse. It was Uncle Wang's favorite Land Rover.

    Lin Senyun's eyes flickered slightly. He didn't expect that after the RV, there would be a Land Rover SUV. Compared with a RV, a Land Rover is more suitable for driving in the last days because it is small and flexible.

    The two got into the car, Qi Jingyan was in the co-pilot, and Lin Senyun was driving.

    After getting into the car, Lin Senyun took out his notebook from his backpack. As a top computer graduate student, the computer is his wife, no matter where she goes, she will never leave her. "When I was traveling in Tucheng County, I downloaded the map of Tucheng County. Although the Skynet was down and the map couldn't be located, I could still see it. We can look at the map to find the route to City N."

    "..." Qi Jingyan Don't understand, but nodded.

    Lin Senyun zoomed in on the map: "There is a gas station at the highway exit, but there are also gas stations on urban roads. We will follow the urban roads. It has been more than ten days since the apocalypse broke out, and the highway must be blocked."

    Qi Jingyan continued to nod.

    After getting Qi Jingyan's approval, Lin Senyun followed the path he had planned. Leaving the base in Tucheng County and entering the urban area of ​​Tucheng County, zombies appeared one after another. Hearing the sound of the car, the zombies swarmed towards him, but Lin Senyun stepped on the accelerator, and the car knocked the zombies away at high speed.

    Half an hour later, the car turned out of Tucheng County.

    Rumbling... Early in the morning, the weather was fine just now, but suddenly there was thunder, followed by heavy rain. I don't know if it was a thunderstorm, but it came so suddenly that the vision in front of me was blurred. It would be too dangerous to continue driving. However, if there was a village nearby, it would be even more dangerous for them to park their car on the side of the road.

    Lin Senyun looked at the map. The nearest stop is the gas station near the wildlife park. According to the speed of 40 yards, it will take another hour.

    Just go there, they're going to cheer anyway.

    An hour later, the car finally arrived at the gas station. Lin Senyun also breathed a sigh of relief, but when the car drove into the gas station, he found that there were several people inside. Lin Senyun stopped and reminded: "Young master, there are people inside, don't let others know about you." There is space, the car will be parked here later, don't take it into the space."

    Qi Jingyan nodded.

    Lin Senyun reminded again: "I don't know when the rain will stop. Do you have food other than takeaway in your space? If so, let's put some in the car. If the people inside want it, we can use food to get through it." Relationship."

    Qi Jingyan nodded, took out two bags of ten catties of rice, one bag of pork ribs of one catty, a chicken, a box of eggs, and two bottles of mineral water from the space warehouse, and then looked at Lin Senyun.

    Lin Senyun twitched the corners of his stiff mouth, reaffirming that he was hugging his thigh.

    "Okay, let's get out of the car." Lin Senyun said.

    After the two got out of the car, they entered the gas station shop. There are many people inside, each occupying a piece of land, belonging to their own teams, and some food in the shop has been robbed.

    Seeing Qi Jingyan and Lin Senyun go in, the people inside just watched lazily.

    However, what does it mean that life does not meet? Qi Jingyan met it.

    "Huh? Isn't this the young master?" someone asked.

    Qi Jingyan turned his head to look, a rare flash of surprise in his eyes, it turned out to be Li Mu's group. Li Mu, Qi Chuan and two other men occupy one corner, and the other corner is Yang Hao and the other four. Sure enough, life does not meet.

    "Young master, come here." Li Mu waved enthusiastically, then asked with a chuckle, "Yang Hao, didn't you say that the young master was bitten to death by zombies? Or did you take other people's supplies and throw them away? "

    Yang Hao's face was also very ugly. He looked at Qin Susu: "What's going on? Didn't you say that he was bitten to death by a zombie?"