165Young Master Loves Slapping Faces-166 Encountered a Murder Case

There were about 30 supernatural beings on Yan Lang's side, but Yan Lang only brought A Liang and Chen Yin up, and the rest were waiting outside. After coming up, I heard the sound of the radio in the RV. In fact, they also heard the sound of the radio outside, but there was only sound, and they couldn't hear what the radio was saying, so when they were outside, they didn't realize it was the radio. After coming up now, I heard the content, which surprised Yan Lang and the other three.

"Radio? Is this the broadcasting sound of the radio?" A Liang said first, "The signal of the... national radio has been repaired?"

"I don't know yet." Qi Jingyuan said, "We just discovered it too. , and heard this. I don't know if it's true or not, but I'll only find out at ten o'clock."

Because all cities lost contact and all signals were cut off, so who would listen to the radio now? Qi Jingyuan also made a mistake.

"You are?" A Liang came back to his senses and introduced himself, "My name is A Liang, Master Qi, do you still remember us?"

"Yan Lang, Master Qi, long time no see." Yan Lang said, "I can see you It's good to be safe." Although the two were greeting Qi Jingyan, their eyes were involuntarily looking at Qi Chuan. Qi Chuan's external image is too attractive and eye-catching. The second Qi Jingyan sat very close to Qi Chuan, he was almost touching Qi Chuan's body. This is a kind of wholehearted dependence and trust, which shows that this person is very important in Qi Jingyan's heart. Among these people, Sanze Qichuan's own temperament is also the most powerful. His strength reveals nobility, and his indigo eyes look cold.

This man is not easy to get close to. This is the voice of Yan Lang and others.

"Thank you." Qi Jingyan said, "Do you have anything to do with me?" The

question was so direct that Yan Lang and the others swallowed.

"I came here to say hello, and I did have one thing I wanted to ask, but now I have two things." Yan Lang said.

"Oh, then sit down and talk about it." Qi Jingyan said again, "Do you want some water?"

Yan Lang and the others were swallowed again. Isn't it right to invite people to drink tea? Still want to ask?

"Thank you, I want a glass of water." A Liang said. The smile is gentle, and it doesn't suggest Qi Jingyan's straightforwardness at all.

"I'll have a drink too." Yan Lang said.

"Me too." Chen Yin followed.

Qi Jingyan took out disposable cups from the space, gave each of them one, and said, "Wang Ming, give them a glass of water." Wang Ming directly used his ability to add water to them.

...It is still possible to operate like this, Yan Lang and the others got used to it even after swallowing.

"Thank you." Yan Lang took a sip of water, and then said, "I think the first thing, Young Master Qi, should also know about the arsenal."

Qi Jingyan shook his head, "I don't know."

... Yan Lang narrowed his eyes. He felt that Qi Jingyan's slap in the face was a bit too much, after all, there was no grievance between them. Yan Lang can give face to the other party by stepping on them when talking before, but time and time again, this makes people a little uncomfortable. What's more, there are only 6 of them, and I have more than 30 people, so I am not afraid of them.

Therefore, Yan Lang unleashed some supernatural coercion a little bit.

Qi Chuan looked at Yan Lang fiercely.

Yan Lang's heart tightened, Qi Chuan's gaze was too oppressive. He looked back, did this person find out? Qi Chuan raised his mouth and looked at him calmly.

The atmosphere was a little tense, and everyone felt it. Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming, Qi Jingyuan and Yin Feng also felt the coercion released by Yan Lang. This was an invisible threat to them, and Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan were not affected.

"Huh?" Qi Jingyan was puzzled, "So you are also a second-level ability." The

corner of Yan Lang's mouth twitched, this is not the result he wanted, okay? Didn't he come to discuss the power level with him?

"Yeah, thank you so much, Master Qi. Without Master Qi's report, we still don't know how to upgrade our abilities." Quick, admit my mistake honestly, and then explain the arsenal.

However, Yan Lang was about to be disappointed.

Qi Jingyan followed and said, "I've also reached the second-level ability."

... Yan Lang narrowed his eyes, what does this mean? Want to say that he is not afraid of his abilities? With his secondary space ability? "After the space ability reaches the second level, the space area is much larger, right?"

"The second level space ability?" Qi Jingyan shook his head, "I have the second level wood ability."

What? Yan Lang paused. Not to mention Yan Lang, even A Liang was taken aback for a moment. This boy is not only a space power user, but also wood power? A Liang's eyes widened suddenly, a dual-line supernatural being?

Yan Lang couldn't hold back his smile.

Damn, did this boy do it on purpose? Still stay naturally.

Just when his heart was full of waves, Qi Jingyan said again: "My space ability is level four."

"..." At this time, Qi Chuan was speechless. Yanyan's spatial ability level four? That is impossible. Because he didn't have spatial abilities at all, but why did Yan Yan say that?

Qi Chuan glanced at the little yellow chicken who was eating quietly. The little yellow chicken felt his gaze, turned around, and pointed its little butt at Qi Chuan. There's no way...it can't stand Qi Chuan's gaze either. When Qi Chuan was still a little tiger, before he recovered his memory, he couldn't stand it.

The corners of Qi Chuan's mouth curled up. He felt that it was impossible for Yan Yan to say such a thing, so it was taught by the guilty little yellow chicken.

"I'm sorry." Qi Chuan said, "Yanyan has autism and is different from ordinary children."

Whether it is Qi Chuan, Uncle Wang, or people who know Qi Jingyan's character, they all like to use autism to explain Qi Jingyan's behavior .

Because in this way, Qi Jingyan will do nothing wrong, and will not be treated strangely by others.

After all...you are the patient and you are the biggest.

Yan Lang raised his eyebrows, a little surprised.

"Well, every doctor says I have autism." Qi Jingyan said.

"...", Yan Lang believed it now, but he didn't believe that Qi Jingyan had autism, but that he was a little fool.

A Liang's lips moved, and a smile appeared.

Chen Yin was powerless to complain.

"In that case, I'll just say it." Yan Lang didn't want to waste time, "We went to the arsenal just now, and found that the building was empty, and even the soldiers and zombies were gone. I would like to ask Master Qi... May I ask you Do you know where the soldier zombies have gone? And the machines for making guns in the arsenal, have you collected them?"

"No." Qi Chuan said, "There are no machines in the arsenal. As for where they went, I know, they know After I became a zombie, I decided to kill zombies to protect humans, so they should go."

Yan Lang was taken aback, he didn't expect these soldier zombies to behave like this. But that's not the point, the point is: "Really no? No guns, no bullets?" Yan Lang didn't believe it.

"Even if there is, we won't hand it over. Young Master Yan's question is useless, so this question is meaningless. If that's the case, why should we lie to you? It's true." Qi Chuan said.

Yan Lang didn't expect Qi Chuan to answer like this. However, he doesn't like Qichuan, and his body's senses are strongly rejecting Qichuan.

This man made him feel very dangerous. Moreover, he couldn't be friends with this man, probably because two tigers could not fit together. Although they were not in the same base, with Yan Lang's self-esteem, he definitely didn't like people who were stronger than him.

Yan Lang was startled. Is this man... stronger than him?

"My friend, this is City S, and the arsenal is in City S. If there are guns, bullets, etc., shouldn't they be given as a base in City S?" Yan Lang reminded.

"It's the end of the world now, and there is nothing that should be given to anyone." Yin Fengdao, "What's more, these things belong to the country and not to S City."

A Liang smiled and said, "Indeed, these things belong to the state. But why are we using these things to kill zombies for the sake of the state? And...in the future, nothing is private, everything is private. They are all ownerless, but they also have a reason. For example... no city will cross the border to collect supplies. Master Qi is from N City, so he came to S City to collect supplies. Is this unreasonable? Don't let the zombies return in the end The bases in City N and City S started fighting before the killing was finished."

A Liang's words were also reasonable, even if they were unowned items, they could not be collected beyond the boundary, this was an underlying rule. It's just that he overlooked one point, no matter whether there is an owner for this thing, as long as the country wants it, the S city base has to pay for it.

Before Qi Chuan could speak, Qi Jingyan said: "I didn't come to S City to collect things, I was going to the capital base." He had heard Qi Chuan and the others say it several times, and he had already remembered it.

A Liang was a little surprised.

"Achuan, we are going to the capital base, right?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"Well, the memory of words is really good." Qi Chuan praised him.

Qi Jingyan smiled slightly, very happy.

Yan Lang and A Liang looked at each other, and there was a glimmer of clarity in each other's hearts. The previous relationship between this white-haired man and Qi Jingyan seemed to be lovers just like them. Only the people among them understand the friendship hidden in those words and deeds. But Qi Chuan had no hidden intentions.

The eyes he looked at Qi Jingyan were full of doting, but when he looked at others, his eyes were cold and calm, making it impossible to guess.

"It turned out that we were passing through S City, we are really destined." A Liang said. Like Yan Lang, he certainly doesn't believe that there is nothing in the arsenal, it must be in Qi Jingyan's space, but how can he get it? Just pull your face down? "Since there is fate, then everything is negotiable, right?"

"Negotiation?" Qi Jingyan thought for a while, "Do you want to trade?"

A Liang's eyes lit up: "Yes, the trade is. We will give you something Is it okay to trade things in the arsenal?"

Qi Jingyan thought for a while: "Crystal nucleus."

Qi Chuan didn't have time to stop it, didn't this expose that they took something from the arsenal? However, he refused to say no just now to tease those people, and they didn't believe his words anyway.

Ah Liang said: "The crystal nucleus is fine, how many crystal nucleus do you need?"