55Warm Young Master

When He Nianlei came over after work, someone was already cooking in the kitchen. She was a young woman. She was stunned and a little disappointed. She wanted to help me cook dinner again, and then they gave up some more food.

"Hello, I'm here to load water."

"Hello, my uncle said you. It's really troublesome."

He Nianlei packed four buckets of water, and Anhan's dinner was ready: black chicken soup, sweet and sour spareribs, pea scrambled corn, egg custard, and stir-fried vegetables.

In fact, when Qi Jingyan took out these things, An Han was also shocked. Only then did she understand that Qi Jingyan said that there was capital to take care of her and let her live with her, at least in materials.

Not to mention one person, Qi Jingyan's supplies can be eaten by a family for decades.

"This is what Brother Hao told you." Two apples, two eggs, two packs of bread, a bag of rice (three spareribs, three black chickens in the rice), and a bag of black chicken soup. The bag contains spareribs and vegetables before. I washed them very clean. I don't think it's so convenient to put them in the bowl. Qi Jingyan's green vegetable spareribs are all in bags, so they can be used after washing the bags.

The meat adds up to only six yuan, and He Nianlei's mother and son are three yuan, one for two yuan. Although it is not much, it is also luxurious. And An Han was quite attentive. She packed a bag of black chicken soup, and the soup could also nourish herself.

He Nianlei is a woman. Of course, she can also see An Han's intention: "Thank you... thank you." Her eyes turned red and she felt that she had really met a good person.

At dinner, Fang Qiong came again with Qi Jingyou. Seeing the food on the table, her eyes couldn't move. Now she is more curious about Qi Jingyan's space materials, and even in this greater curiosity, she is a little selfish. She is Qi Jingyan's mother, and she should eat these things.

"Auntie, I just cooked my meal. Come and eat together." An Han's trick. Five dishes are full of servings. Hao Linfeng said that Jing Yan took out all the food in one meal, so that she didn't have to worry about the supplies. And the amount of food for small pets should be included. Small pets are equal to that of a man.

"I didn't have a good taste with Jing Yan at noon. Jing Yan just returned to the Qi family and was not used to it. Now our mother and son can eat it and have a good chat." Fang Qiong did not refuse. She was Jing Yan's mother, and she thought she didn't need to be polite at all.

"Mom, my brother has a lot of meat, as well as sweet and sour spareribs." Qi Jingyou's eyes lit up and his saliva flowed.

There were only four chairs at home. Qi Jingyan, An Han and Fang Qiong each occupied one, and the remaining one was occupied by Qi Jingyou, so Hao Linfeng had to stand. Hao Linfeng didn't say anything. Thanks to Qi Jingyan, he had such conditions. If he was alone, he was probably still hanging in a refugee tent.

Qi Jingyan frowned, put a few spareribs on the plate in front of the little tiger, and then gave him a big chicken leg of the black chicken.

"Brother, you are so kind to kittens. I want to be your kitten." Qi Jingyou has no taboos.

"Hello, he." Qi Jingyan replied.

This dinner is the best after the end of the world for An Han, Fang Qiong and Qi Jingyou. There are two bowls of black chicken soup, and there is no left in a drop of soup. After dinner, Fang Qiong persuaded Qi Jingyan to go back, but Qi Jingyan turned around and went to take a shower. Fang Qiong asked An Han to go down for a walk on the grounds that he would accumulate food after dinner.