137Jiang Zhengfeng Visits

Mr. Zheng said: "You guys are leaving tomorrow. I will treat you tonight. Please have a good meal. Let's have a bonfire party. It is also a fate to meet you."

"Since Mr. Zheng said so, we will not be polite." Jiang Zhengfeng said.

"Okay."

Qi Jingyan looked at the shredded meat and vegetables in the steamed bun, followed everyone else's example, put the shredded pork and pickled vegetables into the steamed bun, took a bite and spit it out: "It's not delicious." He looked at Uncle Wang , looking very aggrieved.

Uncle Wang hurriedly explained: "Young Master Jiang, Boss Zheng, I'm sorry, but my young master suffered from autism after he was born, and he just started to get better recently, so his personality is a bit simple." The excuse of autism is really useful.

"It's all right." Boss Zheng said indifferently, "The young master is young and has a simple personality, but he has already learned how to kill zombies and fight with everyone. For this, many elders admire him very much."

"That's right, we When we went to Qindao, Young Master Qi didn't shrink back because of his young age." Jiang Zhengfeng also said. In fact, Jiang Zhengfeng had a good impression of Qi Jingyan. Although he despises the food as bad, but people have something to eat and don't do anything to them. But when killing zombies, this young master Qi was not afraid, he was small and bold, and just for this alone, Jiang Zhengfeng liked him a lot. "Hahaha...then I'll take the young master to the RV and start firing, you guys eat slowly." Uncle Wang said. "Okay." Uncle Wang brought Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyuan outside, and Qi Jingyan took out the RV. "Eat instant noodles." Qi Jingyan said, "I want poached eggs and shredded beans." "Okay." Qi Jingyan took out four packs of instant noodles, and Qi Chuan and Uncle Wang were the only two people and zombies who could share his favorite food. Even Qi Jingyuan and Qi Jingyan hesitated. "I'll take a shower." After Qi Jingyan took out his things, he went to take a shower. "I'll go too." Qi Chuan slipped past together as if following the wind.

Uncle Wang didn't stop him either. After seeing Qi Chuan's fighting power, he felt that it would be nice to have such a strong person accompanying the young master. Uncle Wang also has selfish intentions, and he hopes that Qi Chuan will not restore human memory, because he is afraid that after Qi Chuan restores human memory, he will not be so selfless to the young master.

So now, he doesn't stop the young master and Qi Chuan's Meng Buli Jiao and Jiao Buli Meng.

"Their relationship is very good." Qi Jingyuan said.

"Well, Young Master Qi values ​​Young Master very much." Uncle Wang replied

that after the two of them took a bath, the noodles had been cooked for a while, and they were even a little swollen. Qi Jingyan liked to eat swollen noodles, and felt that there were too many noodles.

When the four of them were eating instant noodles, Uncle Wang said, "Young master, Boss Zheng invites everyone to dinner tonight and prevents the bonfire party. Let us also express our hearts."

"Huh?" Qi Jingyan didn't understand.

Uncle Wang's analysis: "It's the end of the world, and supplies are very precious, but Boss Zheng treats us on behalf of him, and won't accept our supplies for trading. But supplies are too precious, and we are embarrassed to let him treat guests, after all, he There are still so many people in the base, don't you think so?"

Uncle Wang spoke slowly, Qi Jingyan slowly digested the meaning of his words, and then nodded: "We invite him too."

"Yes, we also invite He, but we can take out the supplies to invite him, and then put them together for everyone to eat together." Uncle Wang said, "Can the young master understand what I said? He took out the supplies and ate with us, and we took out the supplies, Eat with him."

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan nodded, because Uncle Wang spoke slowly, so he could understand.

"Young master, what kind of supplies do you think we should send?" Uncle Wang asked.

Qi Jingyan froze his head and thought for a while: "Mutton...potatoes...corn and peas."

Uncle Wang asked curiously: "Why can you send mutton, potatoes, corn and peas? Can the young master explain to me?"

"Don't eat mutton." Qi Jingyan said it as a matter of course, "You can grow potatoes, corn, and peas yourself, and you can't eat them all."

"Young master is so smart." Uncle Wang praised him, and he was indeed very smart. "Then let's give these away. However, you can also send a few chickens. A catty of mutton is not as big as a chicken, and a chicken can be eaten by many people."

"Okay."

Send ten catties of lamb, ten catties of potatoes, and ten catties Corn, ten catties of peas, three chickens. Uncle Wang said, "Give it to me, young master, and I'll send it to Boss Zheng, and then give me five apples for Boss Zheng's children." "

" Good. "

Uncle Wang went to look for Boss Zheng with Qi Jingyuan holding a small foam box. Boss Zheng had already had a good meal and returned to his office.

"What are you?" "Boss Zheng was a little surprised when he opened the foam box.

"It's the end of the world, and it's not easy to collect some supplies. Since Boss Zheng mentioned a bonfire party and everyone has fun, how dare we eat and drink for free. "Uncle Wang smiled and said, "We collected these from the vegetable market after the end of the world. I will add a few dishes for everyone tonight. I hope everyone will have a good time eating. These apples are for your children. There are few snacks and nothing to eat in the last days. "

"This...then I won't be hypocritical, thank you Master Qi for me. "Materials are precious, and Uncle Wang has such a heart, so Boss Zheng didn't refuse. What's more, he thought of his son, Boss Zheng was very moved.

"Okay, see you that night. "

" See you in the evening. "

After Uncle Wang went out, Boss Zheng looked at the supplies for a while, and had to sigh that Uncle Wang really knew how to be a man. They lived in the Henghe base and borrowed a parking lot, but they sent these supplies. It was the bonfire party at night. They How can there be so many people for 11 people? This is equivalent to opening a small kitchen for Boss Zheng in disguise. Boss Zheng thinks

back to his own base, and the materials that can be collected nearby have basically been collected by them, and this area is quite safe for the time being. Yes, with supernatural beings patrolling, ordinary people fishing, and boats often going out to sea, the Yokogawa base should be said to be a rare quiet place in the last days.

However, when going to bed at night, Boss Zheng would also think, how long can these supplies last? When there are no supplies, no fish to catch, and the sea is not safe, what do you eat?

Looking at the supplies given by Uncle Wang, Boss Zheng has some ideas.

After lunch, Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan took a nap.

When Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyuan came back, they saw Jiang Zhengfeng waiting outside the car, and were a little surprised, why Jiang Zhengfeng came. "Uncle Wang, Second Young Master Qi, there is something I want to discuss with you." Jiang Zhengfeng said.

"Get in the car." Uncle Wang invited him to take a seat. "What's the matter?"

Jiang Zhengfeng pondered for a while and said, "I think you all know about the matter of Second Young Master Qi." As soon as

he spoke, Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyuan tightened their hearts. , the two became cautious at the same time.

"Don't worry, you two, I have no other thoughts about Qi Er Shao. After becoming a zombie, Qi Er Shao retains human memory, and this road has not done any harm to people, so I don't mean to treat him as a zombie." Jiang Zhengfeng explained.

"What does Young Master Jiang mean?" Qi Jingyuan asked.

"However, Second Young Master Qi, you can't deny that you have research value, especially at this time, you are very worthy of research." Jiang Zhengfeng said.

Of course Qi Jingyuan knew this, otherwise the group of researchers would not have tortured him like this in the laboratory. "So I want some of Qi Ershao's blood for the researchers in our base." Jiang Zhengfeng said.

"Based on my relationship with them, Young Master Jiang thinks that I will give them blood?" Qi Jingyuan asked with a sneer.

Jiang Zhengfeng said: "I know you hate those researchers. After discovering your secret, they must be unfriendly to you. But their unfriendliness is not their original intention, because it is related to whether those zombies can restore their humanity. There is also a lot of pressure. I have discussed with the researchers on Qindao, they will not say that you are a zombie, but they want your blood to continue to study, after all, they have studied for so long, and they have a little direction. "

"Young Master Jiang thinks they won't say this, so I will let them go?" Qi Jingyuan raised his eyebrows, "Yes, they have the position of human beings, and I have the position of zombies. Although the positions are different, no one thinks they are wrong. But, no one can stop the zombies from taking revenge on humans, right?"