144

Qi Jingyuan and Uncle Wang were among the zombies, and the zombies would not attack them. Moreover, they were familiar with the way of N City. Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan are conjoined older children, besides, they have strong combat effectiveness. So it's best for the four of them to go out on missions.

Wang Ming, Wang Butler, Hao Linfeng, and An Han were left to look after the house.

Passing by the door of the water room, someone stopped Qi Jingyan.

"Master Qi...Master Qi..." A person ran out of the water room, it was He Nianlei who hadn't seen him for a long time, "Master Qi, are you back?"

I heard the news of Qi Jingyan's return yesterday, and He Nianlei went to A1306 to see it after work yesterday looked, but no one opened the door.

Qi Jingyan is a famous figure in the N city base, and the reasons for his fame are as follows:

1. The young master of the Qi family.

2. Possess a mutant animal with ice ability as a pet.

3. It was a violent young man who cut off one of Li Mu's hands.

4. Advocated that wood-type powers and light-type powers can heal wounds, and published a doomsday report.

Therefore, Qi Jingyan is the most influential figure in the N city base. As soon as he came back yesterday, some people got the news, such as... Li's family.

"En." Qi Jingyan nodded.

"Master Qi, do you want more water that night?" He Nianlei asked awkwardly, standing there feeling a little uncomfortable.

Uncle Wang remembered what Hao Linfeng said, and immediately knew who the woman who came out of the water room was. "Miss He, we still need water, but we will wait until we come back to discuss the details. Now we have to go on a mission."

"Well, okay, sorry, I disturbed you." He Nianlei said.

"It's okay. I'm the young master's housekeeper. You can call me Uncle Wang. In the future, you can come to me directly for such matters. We don't live in A1306 now. We sit in villa area A-1, which is in front of the commercial street, on the far right. One building."

"Okay, thank you.

"

"Qi Jingyan appeared at the gate of the base?" Li Mu touched his arm, even though the wound has healed, but the memory is so deep that sometimes he would dream of it. Qi Jingyan...you are finally back. "Come on, let's go there right away."

By the time Li Mu called a few people to the entrance of the base, Qi Jingyan had disappeared. Li Mu smiled: "There will be a bright future."

He doesn't know, there is no bright future.

Li Xi originally thought that Li Mu was sensible, but he didn't expect that during this period of time, he became ignorant again. Before his death, Li Mu was the kind of child from someone else's family, with good grades, good looks, gentle and polite. After the death, for his own safety, Li Mu pushed Qi Jingyan away. Li Xi didn't think there was anything wrong. Of course, he was the most important person in life, but after returning to the base, his younger brother's personality changed and became arrogant. . Later, the arm was broken, and he became mortal. After the arm was reconnected, he was quiet for a while and regained his previous brain.

But within a few days, he thought highly of himself again. Was it the last days that made him so self-righteous?

"Leave him alone, he won't be smart if he doesn't learn some lessons." Li Xi said, "He is a water-type supernatural being, who knows nothing but water supply, and rushed over as soon as Qi Jingyan appeared at the gate of the base. Who gave him the confidence Have you forgotten the pain of having your arm cut off?" The little ice tiger beside Qi Jingyan can instantly kill all the supernatural beings in the base in a one-on-one match.

"It's strange to say that I didn't see the little ice-type tiger this time," Chen Rong said. Chen Rong, a wood-type power user, is also the captain of the base police force like Jiang Haiyang, and one of the snipers at the base in Tucheng County. Li Mu's arm was connected by him.

"However, he brought five strangers." Chen Rong said again.

"Did the stranger investigate clearly?" Li Xi asked

, "A white-haired man, a middle-aged man, and two young men, these four went back with Qi Jingyan, and there was a woman who lived alone and was enthroned at the base. It's a fire-type supernatural power." Chen Rong said.

A white-haired man: Qi Jingyan

A middle-aged man: Uncle Wang.

Two young people: Wang Ming and Qi Jingyan.

Unfortunately, Chen Rong didn't know any of them.

"Find a way to get close to that fire-type superhuman, and find out what's going on with the other four people." Li Xi said.

"Yes." Chen Rong thought for a while and said again, "By the way, he brought back a beautiful woman."

"Oh."

After Qi Jingyan and others left the base, they went straight to the home appliance market.

The road just out of the base was very quiet, and I didn't even see a zombie's hair, but I saw some soldiers. For the safety of the base personnel, soldiers were cleaning up the zombies near the base every day.

"From here, the first home appliance market is Wanda Plaza. From home appliances, shopping, and clothing, you can sweep the building. There is also Liansheng Plaza next door. I want to see women's clothes and supplies. I don't know if they have been collected. It's over." Qi Jingyuan said.

"Then let's look at them one by one," said Uncle Wang.

"Is Jing Yan's space big enough?" Qi Jingyuan was worried about this.

"Enough." Qi Jingyan replied, "It's very big." Then he asked the little yellow chicken, "How big is your space?" The

little yellow chicken basked in the sun on the roof: "The big one can fit everything in the whole city. "

Qi Jingyan was very satisfied, and said again: "The little yellow chicken said it is very big, it can fit all the things in the city."

"It's amazing." Qi Jingyuan had to admire his younger brother's opportunity.

The car drove for a while: "There are more and more zombies ahead." Because near the square, when the apocalypse broke out, there would probably be a lot of people shopping in Wanda, and it was comfortable to blow on the air conditioner in the hot weather.

"Rush over directly." Uncle Wang said.

"Yeah." Qi Jingyuan directly stepped on the accelerator, and threw aside the rushing zombies. Qi Jingyuan's driving skills are very good. In fact, many wealthy young masters are very good at driving. They have a lot of cars at home and have been playing since childhood. Although Qi Jingyuan's three views are upright and he is not the cynical son of aristocratic family, his love for cars is the same as that of ordinary men, but different from ordinary men. He likes good cars. Occasionally, when I am interested, I will invite a few friends in the circle to go racing. But he wasn't crazy, Second Master Qi died early, Qi Jingyuan didn't want to die in a racing car one day, leaving his younger brother helpless.

From the day Fang Qiong remarried to Qi Cheng, in Qi Jingyuan's world, only he and his brother Qi Jingyan depended on each other.

The rushing zombies were blown away, Qi Jingyuan drove the car directly to the gate of Wanda, there were also wandering zombies at the gate, Uncle Wang went down first, and the gun in his hand directly blasted the zombies' heads. He is a zombie, walking among the zombies is as easy as shopping. After dealing with the nearby zombies, Uncle Wang cut off their heads.

And Qi Jingyan and others also got out of the car, and Qi Jingyan put the car into the space.

"You go in, I'll break the queen." Qi Jingyuan said, he was playing with two knives and slipping away. His father is a military officer, and Qi Jingyuan has been smart since he was a child, and he has a younger brother who needs his care, so Qi Jingyuan has never left behind the matter of physical fitness, although he has no supernatural powers. But to deal with zombies without IQ, it doesn't matter if he doesn't have abilities.

But the opponent has an intelligent zombie, he can't do it.

Zombies have IQ, even if you are of the same kind, if you shoot at it, it will attack you.

The door of the shopping mall is open... no, it should be closed, but it was broken by something, maybe it was a zombie's claw, maybe someone was trying to hide inside, and because the people inside refused to open the door, so broken with a sharp object.

Qi Jingyan and others entered the shopping mall through the entrance, and there was a smell of rotting corpses and mold inside.

The first floor of the shopping mall is a supermarket, shoes area, cosmetics area, gourmet area, and hairdressing area.

Nearby are food courts and supermarkets.

"Let's look at the restaurants first, including coffee shops, KFC, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, and Starbucks. Don't miss them. Look at each one, and then go to the hairdressing area to get hair products." Uncle Wang said.

"The supplies in these stores have been collected long ago." Qi Jingyuan said.

"I don't care about supplies." Uncle Wang replied, "See if there are other things, such as drinks, coffee, etc. There are supplies that can be collected to benefit the base or trade."

"Uncle Wang is right, I didn't think carefully enough ." Qi Jingyuan said.

There is indeed no food in the food area, but after searching around, there are still other things, such as coffee and beverages in bags (there are small packets inside, which are directly boiled).

"Move the coffee machine back." Qi Jingyuan said, "We can improve the quality of life by ourselves."

"It's feasible." Uncle Wang didn't think about this, the coffee machine can also grind coffee beans, and there are a lot of coffee beans collected in the coffee shop. In the future, when everyone comes to collect supplies, coffee beans are something that can't fill your stomach, and it takes up a lot of weight, so no one will collect it.

The gourmet area used to be the shoe area. Some people in the shoe area have been turned over and collected.

"Young master, all the shoes have been collected, we'll sort them out when we go back," Uncle Wang said.

"Okay."

"Master Qi, Jing Yuan, you guys bring the shoes here and put them together so that the young master can collect them conveniently," Uncle Wang said again.

"Yeah."

There are very few zombies in the mall, because there is no smell of living people in the mall, and the zombies will be hungry, so it has been almost a month and a half since the end of the world broke out, and all the zombies in the mall have gone outside.

I packed up shoes, cosmetics, and collected clothes upstairs, whether it is children's clothing, adult clothing, men's clothing, women's clothing, or even women's bras, etc., all collected.

After that, it's home appliances. From washing machines to refrigerators, to TVs, as well as air conditioners, rice cookers, and induction cookers, to put it simply, it is the same as bandits entering the city.

However, when they were collecting the air conditioner, they heard a sound.

"Someone is coming." Qi Chuan said. His ability is the highest, and the voice he can hear is the most careful.

"Is someone here? What are you doing here?" Qi Jingyuan asked.

"Leave them alone, we will collect them ourselves," said Uncle Wang.

"Yeah."

Not long after, the person Qi Chuan was talking about arrived here.

"Someone is collecting things."

"Four people."

"I didn't expect someone to think about the air conditioner like us."

"Friend, leave some air conditioners for us."

A group of eight people came in front of Qi Jingyan and the others.

"Hey, Master Qi." Qu Chao was a little surprised, he didn't expect that they would run into Qi Jingyan when they came to collect the air conditioner.

"Captain Qu, do you know them?" someone asked.

"Isn't this Young Master Qi?" Yin Feng said, "Long time no see, Young Master Qi."

"Yin Feng, you know him too?"

"It's been a long time, Young Master Qi." Lu Yuanyuan also came out.

Lu Yuanyuan: A person with space abilities

Qu Chao: A person with strength abilities.

Yin Feng:

Qi Jingyan, a wind-type supernatural being, glanced at them and said, "Hi, you." He also knows how to be polite now, and he has learned how to say hello.

"Master Qi is the third young master of the Qi family." Qu Chao explained to the other teammates, "I don't know if you came here later. At the base in Tucheng County around the end of the world, Master Qi became famous in the first battle. He also has an ice-type mutant. The capable little tiger is very powerful, and at the same time, he is also a space and wood superpower."

Qu Chao's current team is different from the previous team, Qi Jingyan only recognizes Qu Chao, Yin Feng, Lu Yuanyuan... and Liang Jingjing who didn't say hello. Qi Jingyan remembered that there was another woman who looked the same as Liang Jingjing, but he didn't see it now.

"That's amazing."

"I've heard that there is a dual-line supernatural being in the base, but I haven't seen it until now. I'm so lucky today."

"Hello, Young Master Qi." The

rest of the people greeted.

Qi Jingyan nodded, then looked at Uncle Wang.

"I'm the young master's housekeeper, surnamed Wang." Uncle Wang said, "Are you here to collect the air conditioners?"

"Hello, Uncle Wang." Qu Chao greeted politely, "Yes, the weather has become unbearably hot recently. The houses on the base do not have air conditioners, so we want to collect a few air conditioners and go back to install them, are you also here to collect air conditioners?"

"Yes, the weather is too hot, and we can't live without air conditioners." Uncle Wang said, "How about your air conditioners? Bring it back? If it's inconvenient, you can put it in the young master's space."

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan nodded.

Qu Chao and the others were flattered and said: "Young Master Qi, you are welcome, Yuanyuan is also a spatial ability user, and a few air conditioners can still be put down. By the way, Master Qi, I have a question to ask you." If at the beginning, Qu Chao Qi Jingyan is a bit selfish. Qi Jingyan is a person with space abilities, and he seems to have some supplies. There are many benefits to being a good friend. But in the battle of Tucheng County, after knowing Qi Jingyan's identity, he didn't have any idea about him.

"What's the problem?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"It's about the mutated animals. After the mutated animals are tamed, can they fight with me to kill zombies?" Qu Chao asked.

Qi Jingyan shook his head: "I don't know."

Uncle Wang explained: "Young master's little tiger is not a mutant animal."

"Huh?" Qu Chao was puzzled. Isn't the little tiger famous in the base of N City a mutant animal?

"It was transformed from a human to a beast," said Uncle Wang.

"Ah? In the report about the base, the human being was bitten by a mutated animal, the one that has a chance of being transformed into a beast? Then the other party was bitten by a mutated tiger?" He turned into a cub, and it could only be bitten by a mutated tiger.

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan nodded, "A Chuan was bitten by a mutant tiger in order to save me. It was all because of that Li Mu. He pushed me towards the mutant tiger and ran away by himself. Later, when I met him at the base, I cut him His arm." Qi Jingyan heard the name Li Mu several times and remembered it.