181 The business is very good-182 Relatives Visited

"First: Now we have a total of 30 people. I, Wang Ming and Yin Feng excluded, you 27 people, I divided into 3 groups, each group has 9 people. Then you choose a captain. If new people join in the future, they will be evenly distributed among Each group.

Second: The task I assigned to you is not to collect materials, but to sweep the streets. Street sweeping is to kill zombies and dig crystal nuclei. You can get the crystal nuclei here to exchange materials, so I would like to thank you In other words, it is equivalent to collecting materials.

Third: Do you know any space power users and wood power power users with good character? Or light power power users can also be used. Every time I go out to sweep the streets, I hope you You can bring wood-type supernatural beings, because ordinary people have no resistance to zombie viruses, so I don't like you dying of zombie viruses."

Everyone was very moved when they heard Qi Chuan's arrangement. When he was with Hong Kuan, Hong Kuan would only ask them to do this or that, and his cronies never participated in anything that was dangerous. Because they are ordinary people, the crystal nuclei they get are not their share, and they are just dry food.

Sure enough, the captain is better.

Moreover, the captain will also consider their safety.

"Wood supernatural beings may be hard to find." Yan Kai said, "The base has just released a report on the end of the world. At this time, everyone is very welcome to wood supernatural powers, so wood supernatural powers will also choose strong people. The team. And... we are all ordinary people, wouldn't wood-type supernatural beings be willing to follow us?" Although it was doubtful, it was actually certain. Which wood-type power user is willing to follow ordinary people?

"I know that if the wood-type supernatural person is not willing to follow us, then hire someone outside." Qi Chuan said, "In the form of employment, it is not necessary for him to follow us all the time. We hire him. If he comes back and forth on the same day, we Dinner is included, one vegetarian, one meat and one apple for dinner. If we can't go back and forth that day, we will pack lunch and dinner, dry food for lunch, dinner is the same as before, and of course three meals for the next day, and then one first-level crystal nucleus every day. He doesn't have to do anything, just treat you when you are injured."

This treatment can't be said to be good or bad, but it is very easy. The important thing is to have one meal of meat every day, and now one meal a week is not bad.

"I'll go to the mission bar to recruit." Yan Kai said.

"Okay, if possible, find a space power user, and the treatment will be the same." Qi Chuan said.

"Understood."

These two days, Chengji and the others should be here soon, and there will be more of you by then, so we will strive to have one superhuman in each team in the future.

Qi Chuan said again, "Although everyone is in a detachment, the materials collected belong to everyone. If you have any opinions, you can withdraw."

"There is no captain."

"We are willing to follow the captain."

"Everything is obeyed by the captain. arrangement."

"OK, where do you live now?" In

the military dormitory arranged by the base.

"Since you have left the military headquarters, don't live in the military dormitory. The food for the soldiers is free, and it is provided by the base. It is not suitable for you to receive food from the base. I will take care of these in the future." Qi Chuan said. The reason why soldiers can receive food for free is because the soldiers set out as a whole team, and the collected materials were also handed over to the base, and they were not stored privately.

"Yes, but Captain, where do we live?"

"Are there any villas here?" Qi Chuan asked, "If yes, you can rent a whole villa. Those who can help me."

"There are empty villas, but the locations are probably not very good, some are very remote." Yan Kaidao, "If the captain wants to find us, it is not convenient, why not rent a commercial house, the central location, one Make a set."

"Okay, set a set, gather tomorrow morning, and I'll take you to sweep the streets."

"Yes." The

meeting ended, and everyone began to go back to the dormitory to organize things. Some of them lived with Hong Kuan's people in the place where they used to live, and now they are moving out, and those people stared at them suspiciously. Some people even asked curiously, but no one paid any attention.

They moved to a new dormitory, because they used to live in a military dormitory, so the accommodation fee was waived this month, and they had to pay the accommodation fee starting in August.

Three groups of people rented the third floor directly, and then sealed the doors on the upper two floors. Ask the earth-type supernatural beings to help, and directly turn the dormitory into a three-story re-examination apartment.

And because they are all men, it doesn't matter how many people share a room like in a military camp.

However, this house has no beds and no air-conditioning.

Before dinner, Yan Kai came to the trading hall and reported their work.

"Have you arranged the dormitory so quickly?" Qi Chuan raised his eyebrows.

"It's just that there is no air-conditioning, so it's too hot. In fact, it's still comfortable to live in the trading hall, and enjoy the air-conditioning service 24 hours a day." Yan Kai said.

"The air conditioner is not a problem." Qi Chuan said, "There are air conditioners in the Yanyan space, don't worry, each of your rooms has air conditioners."

"Young master, do you have so many air conditioners?" Yan Kai asked in surprise.

Young Master, they heard Hao Linfeng yelling, so they followed suit.

"Well, when we were in N City, we checked the shopping malls. Not only are there air conditioners, but you also have your clothes and shoes. I'll bring them to you at night.

" .

"Okay, the trading hall is handed over to Wang Ming and Yin Feng." Just as Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan were about to go there, Mrs. Qi led Mrs. Han over to see the trading hall. It just so happened that Qi Chuan asked them to take care of Hua Wanting 302, 302, and 402 in the trading hall, where Yan Kai and the others lived.

Although the three floors have been connected and the earthen stairs have been built, the color of the earth does not match the color of the house, and it looks like a refugee house. Also, there's nothing in it.

Qi Jingyan took out white paint and black paint. White paint for everyone to paint the walls, black paint for everyone to paint the stairs. Then they took out air conditioners, beds, sofas, tables and chairs, induction cookers, refrigerators, etc. I have provided them with all the refitted furniture, which is available on every floor. After all, there are too many people, and it is inconvenient to use only one floor.

Then Qi Jingyan took out trousers, clothes, underwear and shoes under Qi Chuan's signal, and Qi Chuan gave each of them three sets of clothes and two pairs of shoes.

This treatment is much better than the treatment given to the soldiers by the base, there is no comparison at all, and it makes them very happy. New clothes... haven't worn them for a long time.

That night, the group showered and put on new clothes to feel themselves. We can't blame them. The experience given to them today is that the slaves turned themselves into masters.

The busiest time in the commercial street is at night, when the trading hall arrives at night, the business is particularly good. The people who came to shop were just wandering around with nothing to do, but they saw this trading hall and the materials inside.

One night, everything was sold out except the watermelon. Some people buy half a catty of meat, while others buy half a catty of vegetables. However, only a quarter of the watermelon was sold, and the other quarter was eaten by themselves, leaving Qi Jingyan with half of the space.

In just one day, the Yanyan Trading Hall has already sold its reputation in the base. At least in the hearts of those who have bought it, they know the existence of this trading hall.

When taking a bath at night, Qi Jingyan took out the crystal nuclei traded today and washed them in the washbasin: "So many."

A cabbage 2 catties: 20 crystal nuclei.

Two corns per catty: 10 crystal nuclei and

one melon 2 catties: 20 crystal nuclei

and a quarter of a watermelon 5 catties: 50 crystal nuclei

and one lotus root per catty: 10 crystal nuclei.

Five catties of vegetables: 25 crystal nuclei,

5 radishes, 10 catties: 50 crystal nuclei

5 catties of pork + 5 catties of beef + 5 catties of mutton + 5 catties of pork ribs: 100 crystal nuclei 5 chickens 10 catties: 50 crystal nuclei

5 pigeons: 25 crystal nuclei 5 black-bone chickens

: 25 crystal nuclei

5 catties 10 apples: 20 crystal cores,

5 catties Blood oranges 10: 20 crystal cores,

5 catties Strawberries: 15 crystal cores

Total: 440 first-level crystal nuclei

"A Chuan, there are so many." Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up Yes, he washed the crystal nuclei, and then picked out 50 wood-type supernatural powers for himself, and 30 water-type crystal nuclei for Qi Chuan. There are still 360 coins left, and he is thinking, how much will Wang Ming and Yin Feng give?

"Give them 10 coins each, 10 coins for dad, save the rest first, and pay them as wages when we have our own superhuman private soldiers."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan picked out 30 coins, The remaining 330 are kept in hiding. Although he didn't understand those things about private soldiers, he listened to Qi Chuan's words very much because he knew that A Chuan was smarter.

After Qi Chuanxian took a bath, he sent the crystal nucleus to Wang Ming and Yin Feng.

The two received the crystal nucleus, and their hearts were a little complicated. Although there are many crystal nuclei today, they did not pay. In fact, they got these 10 crystal nuclei for nothing. They were already very happy to be able to eat and keep warm with Qi Jingyan, and they never thought about crystal nuclei.

Even though they also knew that Qi Jingyan would definitely give them the crystal nucleus.

"From now on, 10 crystal nuclei will be provided for you to practice every day." Qi Chuan said.

The two were taken aback, 10 coins a day? Even if the team of supernatural beings goes out to kill zombies, it may not be able to kill 10 crystal nuclei per day.

"Thank you, Young Master Qi."

"You guys are talking, how could he let you suffer?" Qi Chuan said, "Go to bed early."

Looking at Qi Chuan's back, Wang Ming said, "We need to speed up the upgrade and stay with the young master, so we can't embarrass him."

"Well, there will be more and more people around the young master in the future, and everyone will have resources to upgrade, so we We can't let them come from behind." Yin Feng followed.

"Yes." Wang Ming became more motivated.

Dong dong dong

Mrs. Qi went to open the door in her pajamas: "Is there something urgent at night?"

Qi Chuan handed a handful of crystal nuclei to Mrs. Qi: "This is the crystal nuclei of Qi Yang and Qi Xing for my father and Yanyan to respect my father." If I want to practice myself, there will be no extra for my father, and it is impossible for my father to kill zombies, and the people below do not have enough crystal nuclei for their own cultivation, so how many crystal nuclei can flow out from other people's fingers for him?"