16Ready to go

That night, Yang Hao and the other four stole some supplies from other villagers' homes, put them in the car, and returned to Qi Jingyan's home to rest. Until the next day, the villagers did not notice the lack of food. After all, Yang Hao and the others only had one car, and the supplies they could steal were limited.

    the next day.

    Qi Jingyan got up early, packed up and saluted, because no one prepared breakfast for him, so he took out the breakfast in the spatial warehouse. Breakfast is for two people, one is for myself and the other is for Uncle Wang, but now Uncle Wang no longer needs to eat breakfast.

    When Qi Jingyan was just about to eat, someone came down from upstairs, he turned his head to take a look, and met the deep black eyes of the other person.

    Qi Chuan got up early, and his sleep was always light when he was in a strange place.

    From the outbreak of zombies in the resort, several people fought all the way, and then came here. During this time, the food was not good. Even here yesterday, because there was no food, they ate plain rice. But at this moment, he smelled the aroma of porridge.

    Qi Chuan walked to the single sofa and sat down, his eyes stopped on the child. I saw him open the bag and take out a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a carton of milk from the bag. There was some food left in the bag, but he didn't take it out.

    Then the child took out the spoon and began to drink the porridge.

    Qi Chuan raised his thick eyebrows slightly, a little surprised by the packaging of the food, which were all disposable boxes. So early, is there a place to buy breakfast in the village?

    Gululu...

    He just wanted to ask where to buy breakfast and how to trade it, but his stomach growled.

    With a handsome face, he was a little bit embarrassed. "That..." Qi Chuan said with a very magnetic voice, "Is there a place to buy breakfast in this village?"

    His voice was a bit stern, just like his resolute facial features, the whole person looked very strong.

    Qi Jingyan shook his head. He looked at the rest of the breakfast in the bag, frowned, and then pushed the breakfast that belonged to Uncle Wang to Qi Chuan.

    Qi Chuan paused for a moment, and then ate it unceremoniously. Different from the millet porridge that children eat, there are two bowls of porridge here, both are porridge with preserved egg and lean meat. Qi Chuan ate it very quickly. He finished one bowl before the child chewed slowly and took a few sips. Qi Chuan didn't touch the remaining bowl of porridge, he removed the boiled eggs, and settled it again in two or three bites. "Thank you." Jun blushed slightly.

    Qi Jingyan didn't answer either, and continued to eat quietly.

    "It smells so good, I'm starving to death." Li Mu ran down the stairs, "What are you eating?"

    Qi Chuan pushed the remaining porridge with preserved egg and lean meat in front of him.

    Li Mu didn't pick it up right away.

    "There is also a package of side dishes here, and some white rice porridge is cooked in the kitchen." Qi Chuan said.

    Li Mu was worried that he had eaten and the other partner would be gone, but when he heard what Qi Chuan said, he felt relieved. At this moment, other people also got up one after another.

    "It smells so good." Fang Lingling and Yang Hao slept downstairs, and they could smell the fragrance as soon as they opened the door. She hurried over to have a look, and saw Qi Chuan sitting on the side, Li Mu and Qi Jingyan were drinking porridge, There is also a package of side dishes, two cups of milk, and an egg on the table. If this kind of food was in the past, it would be a very common breakfast, but in the last days, it appears to be refined.

    Fang Lingling stared at the eggs and milk, she smiled and said, "Is there breakfast in the village this early in the morning?"

    Li Mu had already broken up with Yang Hao, so naturally he would not answer Fang Lingling, And Li Mu didn't know where the breakfast came from. Qi Chuan was even less talkative, so Fang Lingling looked forward to Qi Jingyan's answer. But she thought too much, Qi Jingyan hated talking more than anyone else.

    I saw him finish the millet porridge, start to peel the eggs, poke the eggs, insert the cannula into the milk box, and then take a sip of the egg and a sip of the milk.

    Fang Lingling was bored, so she went to cook in the kitchen by herself.

    Qi Chuan raised the corners of his mouth, thinking that the child was a little cute.

    After breakfast, everyone was ready to set off towards N City.