201 Taking Page Shopping- 202 The young master enters the ring

Seeing that the time was almost up, Mrs. Qi led everyone away.

When leaving, each person took a catty of spare ribs and a radish.

Uncle Wang is a smart man. Originally, the trading hall was open every day, and their supplies were obvious to all. Today, as soon as Paige got it back, they came to the door. They must have thought they were going to kill a pig and came to get some pork. But now Paige is not going to kill them, so Uncle Wang can't tell them to go for nothing.

In the evening, when the team members came back from collecting supplies, they were all stunned to see a pig raised at home. Especially the first and second groups, because they caught Page together. However, seeing them, Page proudly wagged his tail, "The pig has a temper."

No, pigs don't treat people as people.

"It has a name now." Qi Jingyan said, "It's called Paige, and I took it."

Everyone couldn't help but think that they were cheating. In their Tiger Roar team, there is an unwritten rule that Qi Jingyan is the boss, his things are more important than anything else, and his pigs are more noble than anyone else. Moreover, it is still a pig with a name.

"This name...is really good." Qi Jinghui gave a thumbs up. "The third brother's name is awesome. After the elder brother gets married and has a child, I will leave the matter of naming to you."

Qi Jinghui said: "Okay ." This sound was a little loud.

Qi Jingyan, who just harvested a peggy, is in a good mood. After dinner, he decided to take a stroll in the bookstore, and then asked Han Tiantian to look at his page. Recently, he and Han Tiantian have a good relationship.

An Han also just had a good meal. Pregnant women should walk more before giving birth, which is conducive to childbirth, so the two took Paige for a walk together.

Ever since he got in touch with the masses, the young master started to have vanity, and he wanted to show off Paige.

Qi Chuan didn't follow, and the Tiger Roar team had a meeting. Moreover, in the base, no one will hurt Qi Jingyan, and more importantly, with Qi Jingyan's ability, no one can hurt him. Although An Han followed, Qi Jingyuan was also relieved.

"You all went on a mission today. The base released two reports, but you didn't see them. And the two reports were broadcast by the base through telegraphs and radios, and the bases across the country have been informed." Qi Chuan said, passing the report to Go down and show them.

After five minutes, everyone finished reading the report. Qi Chuan asked: "What do you think?"

Everyone was silent, not knowing what Qi Chuan meant.

"It's okay, Yan Kai, you're an ordinary person, tell me." Qi Chuan said.

Yan Kai hesitated for a moment, but still answered honestly: "I am an ordinary person, if the crystal core medicine is really effective for ordinary people, I will be very happy."

Qi Chuan didn't say anything else, and then asked: "Chengji, how about you? "

"I..." Chengji chuckled twice, "If this is the case, ordinary people will become supernatural beings. It is of course a good thing if there are more supernatural beings. To deal with zombies in this way, our human combat effectiveness will be even worse. Improved.

" Haiyang, what do you think? " Qi Chuan asked Jiang Haiyang again.

Jiang Haiyang thought for a while, then stretched out three fingers: "I have three opinions. "

"You say." "

First: Just like Yan Kai and Chengji's idea, ordinary people can become supernatural beings, which is equivalent to improving the combat effectiveness of human beings. This is a gratifying thing." Second: It's a bit selfish, because ordinary people have become supernatural beings, and the sense of superiority of supernatural beings is gone, and supernatural beings are everywhere. Third..." When it came to the third point, Jiang Haiyang frowned, "So far, there is only one success rate for the awakening ability of the crystal nucleus potion mentioned above. "

"That's me." "Qi Jingyuan said.

"That's not what I want to talk about." Jiang Haiyang continued, "People outside don't know about Jing Yuan, but the senior management of the base, everyone in our Tiger Roar team knows that he is a zombie. The research report clearly states that the research institute uses The mutated animal crystal nucleus was used to extract the crystal nucleus potion. Zombies and humans tried it. The zombies succeeded, and the humans became zombies. No matter whether it was Page's crystal nucleus potion or the crystal nucleus potions of other zombies, no one succeeded. Of course,