32Wildlife Park

Qi Jingyan didn't pay attention to Yang Hao and the others. He was looking for something to eat in the daily snack bag. After looking through some snacks, he finally found a box of chewing gum.

    Li Mu laughed, "Miss Fang really makes people treat you differently." Fang Lingling and Li Mu have known each other for a long time, and they can be regarded as people in the same circle. The Fang family was originally a small businessman in N City, not one of the powerful stocks in N City, but after Fang Qiong married Second Master Qi, the Fang family was integrated into the circle of the Qi family, that's why I met Li Mu.

    "This is the end of the world, whoever is strong will talk." Fang Lingling said, "Young Master Li, do you want to help him out?"

    Li Mu was silent. Although Qi Jingyan had stayed with them, their strength was not Yang Hao's opponent, and The team of gas station workers will not help either. The last days are even more lawless than the peaceful world.

    "Lingling." Yang Hao was born to stop him, saying shameless words. He came in front of Qi Jingyan, "Little friend, let's exchange supplies with you for oranges, just exchange a few to try something new, okay?" Although he was smiling, his eyes were full of threats.

    Qi Chuan narrowed his eyes, even though the apocalypse was sinking, he didn't like the way people like Yang Hao acted in front of him. It's just, "I won't change." With a soft and sticky boy's voice beside him, Qi Jingyan took out his chewing gum and looked at Yang Hao calmly.

    Rather than saying it was calm, in Lin Senyun's mind, there was another adjective, the young master's face was paralyzed. Lin Senyun couldn't help leaning forward, subconsciously wanting to defend Qi Jingyan.     Yang Hao smiled, and a ray of flame rose from his fingertips.     "Yang Hao." Qi Chuan stood up, "Forcing a child is not like a man." The cold and arrogant voice had a flat tone, but sharp eyes.

He is tall, slightly taller than Yang Hao, and even more imposing than Yang Hao.     But Yang Hao thinks that people with supernatural powers are superior to others: "Young Master Qi, you saved me, I can escort you to N City, and I will repay your life-saving grace. But this matter has nothing to do with you, you are sure to use a Do you want to fight me as an ordinary person?"     "Yang Hao, are you going too far?" Li Mu came to Qi Chuan.

Zou Chang sarcastically came up behind Yang Hao: "Li Mu, you are a person with water abilities, but you are very weak."

    Yang Hao wanted to kill people like Li Mu and Qi Chuan. For himself, it seemed to remind him that he was useless before. But now he is a supernatural being, a strong man, and the strong man always likes to be remembered by others as he was when he was strong.

    Fang Lingling also came to Yang Hao's side and looked at Qi Jingyan proudly.

    A war over an orange. But the orange is just the fuse, and no one understands the selfishness in Yang Hao's heart.

    Lin Senyun also stood up, he was a little scared, he was an ordinary person, and what he saw was a supernatural being. He knew that as long as he stood a little farther away, people like Yang Hao would definitely let him go, but he still persisted. He felt that he was a fool. In the last days, survival was the most important thing.

    Hey... a fool is a fool.

    Qi Jingyan was the last to stand up, but ignored everyone's tit-for-tat, he said: "Something is coming this way."

    "What did you say?" Yang Hao frowned.

    Qi Jingyan ignored him, walked to the door, and opened his eyes wide.

    "What's wrong?" Qi Chuan came to him, but saw nothing. Through the glass door, I saw a haze of smoke in front of me.

    "Young master." Lin Senyun had some blind trust in Qi Jingyan, "There...something is coming." It took only a while, even though he couldn't see clearly, there were some outlines.

    Bark, woof, woof...

    The barking of the space puppy came, but this time it was not a message, but a text that was directly printed into Qi Jingyan's mind: Mutant animals appeared.

    "It's a mutant animal." Qi Jingyan said.

    "What?" Yang Hao and others also let go of their temporary prejudices and came to the door together. Tigers, lions, leopards, snakes... a group of animals came running towards this side. "Close the door, close the door quickly." Yang Hao shouted in panic.

    The people from the gas station team also rushed over, and when they saw a group of animals from far and near, their legs trembled in fright.

    "There is a wildlife park nearby." One of the gas station staff said.