60Phalaenopsis

When collecting the bones, Qi Jingyan thought of the question of the grid and asked the little yellow chicken, "The warehouse grid, I still want it."

The little yellow chicken cackled, "Isn't so many grids enough?"

"No." Qi Jing said, "No grid, no crystal nucleus."

The little yellow chicken is angry. Without crystal nuclei, if it has no energy, it will enter eternal sleep. In the words of human beings, it will be upturned.

"I'll redesign the warehouse." Originally, there were 16 grids, how humane his design was.

"Okay."

"You put me in the space."

Qi Jingyan put the little gold in the warehouse and stared at it. The original 16 grid warehouses have become five, and the performance has also changed. Each grid also has a label with pictures printed on it.

The first grid: food. You can put it as long as you eat it. The picture is a piece of meat and two vegetables.

The second grid: daily necessities. Beds, household appliances, furniture, etc., the picture is a suitcase and a refrigerator.

The third grid: the morgue. Put white bones and corpses. The picture is a white bone and a dead man.

The fourth grid: Uncle Wang. The grid belonging to Uncle Wang alone, and the picture is Uncle Wang's image.

The fifth grid: storage grid. Crystal nuclei and other things can be placed.

"How's it going?" After the change, the little yellow chicken asked proudly.

"Uh-huh." Although Qi Jingyan answered, he didn't know what to do.

"You put the core in the storage box in the future, and I will absorb it myself when I need to replenish my energy." The little yellow chicken reminded him that he didn't want to sleep forever.

"Uh-huh."

"Let me out. I want to show myself and sing a song."

"Okay."

Qi Jingyan caught the yellow chicken again, and then continued to clean up the white bones. And the little yellow chicken continued to sing: I'm a little bird...

After Qi Jingyan cleaned up all the white bones at the door, he followed Qi Jinghui and others. He faintly heard a bird cry just now.

Qi Jinghui and others entered the gate and left on the right. When Qi Jingyan entered, they could no longer see a figure. However, there are many birds outside the window on the first floor of the second building on the right. Qi Jingyan doesn't know these birds, but it looks good.

"The red flamingos all over the body are flamingos. Flamingos look like swans, feeding on shrimps, clams, insects, algae, etc. The white body feathers are the red ibis (huan), which looks like a shrinking crane, eating small fish, crabs, frogs, snails and other aquatic animals, and also eating insects.

The remaining body feathers are tan spoons of chickens and herbivores.

None of these three animals eat animal meat or human meat, so their meat is very clean and you can eat it. And the meat of mutant animals is as energetic as the crystal nucleus. Introduction to the little yellow chicken. The little yellow chicken hiding in the Internet knows as long as it is knowledge on the Internet.

Little yellow chicken: Ontology is the space in Qi Jingyan's consciousness, known as a mobile encyclopedia. The whole body is tender yellow. Because the source of life of the body has disappeared, it will never grow up. There is a special trick. After eating the crystal nucleus, the body will expand and become Qi Jingyan's mount. Image on the cover)

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan only heard one sentence in his ear: He can eat it.

Qi Jingyan slowly approached and found a flamingo on the ground, but it was dead. He took out his knife from the space and was about to cut the flamingo's brain for the nucleus when the birds parked at the window also found him and flew towards him.

Roar...

The little tiger bravely rushed out and flew towards about 30 birds from Qi Jingyan, of which more than ten were led away by the little tiger. The red ibis has a sharp mouth, so it likes to attack with its mouth. It quickly attacks the little tiger's back.

A transparent ice shield appeared over the little tiger.

The little yellow chicken was not idle. It rushed out immediately after the little tiger. It had no attack power, so it could only lead the birds to fly elsewhere. This lead led five.

The remaining fifteen continued to rush to Qi Jingyan.

Just as Qi Jingyan was ready to control them in one nest, the butterfly orchid, which had always been thought to be embroidered, moved. It flew into the herd of birds, and the pink petals were very dazzling. Then the petals trembled and the pollen dispersed. The fifteen birds moved slowly, because they fell from the air because they were too slow and their wings were stiff.

Phalaenopsis: a mutant plant, belonging to Qi Jingyan's house flower. After the mutation, Qi Jingyan is shown as its master and depends on sunlight and energy. The attack skill is pollen, which is produced once a week, and the effect of pollen is anesthetized for 10 seconds.