17 Arriving at the Gas Station

"Are you okay?" Fang Lingling urged, Qi Chuan and the others had been driving for a long time, and this little boy was still not well.

    Qi Jingyan took one last look at home, then at Wang Qiaosi and others who came to see him off, and then got into the car.

    The car of Yang Hao and others is a Land Rover, and Zou Chang is driving the car. Yang Hao is in the passenger seat, and Fang Lingling and Zou Chang's girlfriend are behind. Now that Qi Jingyan came up, he could only sit in the back. But the beauties behind were slender, and Qi Jingyan was short, so it wasn't crowded.

    The car started off slowly.

    Starting from Wangjia Village, this road is a mountainous area, so there are almost no pedestrians, and therefore, this road is very peaceful. On the road out of the mountain, there are traffic lights in front of you. When you reach the junction of the mountain and the town, there are cars crashing into a mess along the way, and zombies are walking around.

    The zombies moved when they heard the sound, and when they saw their car approaching, they came towards this side. Because it is the junction of the mountain and the town, I still didn't see any pedestrians.

    "The zombies are coming, speed up and rush over." Yang Hao said.

    "Hmm." Zou Chang thought so too.

    Bang...

    The zombie in front was knocked into the air, the car shook, and the wheels passed over the zombie. Because the number of zombies was small, it didn't affect them.

    After driving for another ten minutes, we arrived at the entrance of the county seat.

    There is a gas station at the entrance of the county seat.

    "Go to refuel first, the car oil can't support city N." Zou Changdao, "but there are many zombies at the entrance of the gas station."

    Because it is a county under the big city, the population is not crowded, and it is the entrance from the countryside to the city, besides The zombies just broke out, so the supplies were not taken away by everyone.

    "Chang Zou and I went to fight zombies. Come on, Lingling. Chang Zou, your girlfriend, went to the store inside the gas station to collect food." Yang Hao looked at the situation and said.

    "I don't know how to refuel." Fang Lingling said, "Before refueling was done by the waiter."

    "Then I'll go cheer." Zou Chang said, "Yang Hao, you and Lingling are fighting zombies."

    "Yes." Yang Hao had no objection.

    "What about him?" Fang Lingling pointed to Qi Jingyan.

    "Just sit in the car and don't cause trouble." After all, he paid for the supplies, and Yang Hao didn't expect Qi Jingyan to help, "I'm running fast, I'm going to lure the zombies, Lingling will follow me, everyone Take the knife." The knife was picked up when I went to steal someone's house yesterday.

    It's been a week since the zombie outbreak, and the zombies are moving faster than when they first started. As soon as their car stopped, zombies began to surround them. Yang Hao got out of the car first, and he said loudly: "Hey, come and chase me, come on." He ran towards the door of the gas station shop, intending to lure away the zombies over there, so that Zou Chang's girlfriend It's good to go inside and find something. But when I ran over there, I pushed the door a few times and found that the door was closed, and there were still people inside.

    Grass.

    "The shop door is closed, Zou Chang's girlfriend, don't come here." He said loudly.

    "Understood."

    Yang Hao's family background was not bad before the end of the world. His father was a civil servant, his mother was a high-level company executive, and his friends were also the second-generation rich and second-generation officials. He liked their circle and packaged himself very well. character. He looks good, has a good education, and usually exercises a lot, so he has good physical strength, which is suitable for attracting zombies.

    Later, in the holiday villa, when the end of the world broke out, he awakened his supernatural powers and fought out from the holiday villa. Seeing blood in his hand, he had a lot of courage and courage. Yang Hao got out of the car to lead away the zombies, Zou Chang immediately got out of the car to refuel the car, Fang Lingling also got out of the car.

    Although Fang Lingling is a girl, she followed Yang Hao to awaken her powers, and she thought she was superior. Although the earth powers were a bit weak, they were better in defense. Moreover, with the awakening of abilities, for those with abilities, their physical strength is better than that of ordinary people, so she ran over to help Yang Hao.

    Zou Chang said to his girlfriend in the car: "Susu, go find some oil drums, let's prepare some oil."

    Qin Susu hurriedly got out of the car to look for oil barrels. At this time, the door of the gas station shop opened, and several staff members ran out from inside, and then ran away one after another.