77Serious Prison

Xinshui County belongs to the large city of N city, where the famous gravender prison in N city is here. After the end of the world, the repeater took control of the prison, the woman became their venting pet, and the useless man became a two-legged sheep. Prison guard road.

"Where's the prison guard? Are you messing around with them? The mouse frowned.

"There are many serious criminals with superpowers. Prison guards are not their opponents. Some have left, and some are convicted. At first, they searched the village here, but the supplies would be reduced, so passers-by became two-legged sheep. The prison guard said, "When they controlled the prison for heavy prisoners, the soldiers had not come to Xinshui County. Moreover, the base will not force others to go. They dominated the prison for serious prisoners. Why did they go to the base?

"Then why are you here? You are also a prison guard. Mouse Road.

"I'm a local. I'm not in the system. After the outbreak of the end of the world, I went home. My home is in this village. I lived at home for about ten days, and they came to control the village here and searched out all the remaining supplies. The prison guard said, "I hid when they searched the village. They found it the day before yesterday, and then they brought here."

"It's been a month since the end of the world. Didn't you leave the village this month?" The mouse felt incredible.

"They are searching for the village. Every day, I dare not come out. There was really nothing to eat the day before yesterday, so I came out and was hit by them." Prison guard road.

"Ah..."

"Well..."

Suddenly, a woman's cry came from the next room.

"Uh-huh...don't...please don't...huh..."

"It's so cool... call... call quickly..." It's the voice of a man.

This bungalow used to be a workshop where workers make electronic equipment, so there was no sound insulation effect. Listen to the voices of women and men. They are having sex.

"This is..." Suddenly, he heard the voice, which made Hao Linfeng and others, who were physically and mentally normal, a little embarrassed.

"This kind of thing happens every day." It's not surprising that the prison guards are not surprised. "The women are held next door, which is specially designed to vent for them."

"What did you say?" The mouse looked very surprised, "Men are locked here as sheep with two legs, and women are locked up as their vents?"

"Yes, that's it. Women can still give some food, and men can't even eat." The prison guard is already waiting to die. Anyway, it's the end of the world. There are no materials and powers. Sooner or later, you will be bitten to death by zombies. It's better to be eaten than to become a zombie.

叭......叭叭......

There was a harsh horn outside.

"Damn, someone is coming."

"It's Zhao, isn't it? Why did it receive the goods so early this time?"

"Let's go." The boss walked out of the villa.

A truck drove into the villa, and five men jumped off the truck. One of the men named Brother Zhao said, "Lass Huang."

"Brother Zhao is coming." Boss Huang asked, "Why did you come so early this time?" Isn't the day after tomorrow?"

"It's scheduled every Sunday, but our sheriff wants fresh goods. The ones in the sheep pen are tired of playing. Are there any fresh goods this week? According to my brother's question.

"I just caught five sheep in the morning. Let's go and have a look." Huanglao Avenue.

"Please."

The door of the bungalow was opened, and the house that had only light suddenly lit up again. Although the people inside were dull, when they saw the door open, they subconsciously shrank their necks and were unconsciously afraid.

After the door was opened, Qi Jingyan and mouse, big wood and pigeon in the house where the man was held were the most obvious. It is difficult for Qi Jingyan to hold a pet, and the three people, including the mouse, wear military uniforms. Now basically everyone knows that the military department has supported the government to establish a base, so the appearance of soldiers here has to be suspicious.

"What's going on?" Brother Zhao asked Boss Huang, "Why did you arrest the soldiers and attract the troops to the base?" Although their team is not small, they can't compare with thousands of people in the military.