149More Important than Everything

"I... I didn't think of it." Qi Jingyuan smiled, "I have collected a lot of clothes for my wife and the baby. You can choose slowly and don't worry about anything. By the way, there are also ladies I collected all my high-heeled shoes, sandals, and sandals, as well as skin care products."

"That's definitely not what you thought of." An Han gave up hope for this kind of rough-natured man. In fact, Qi Jingyuan was only careful about his younger brother's affairs. And she just likes his carefulness and concern for his younger brother.

"The skin care products are what my elder brother said, and I want to collect them for you." Qi Jingyan said. As an honest boy, he didn't mean to speak well of his brother, he just told the truth.

Qi Jingyuan nodded: "My brother, do you believe it? I've been thinking about you."

An Han snorted: "You still have a little conscience."

Because there are so many clothes, they can't be sorted out all at once, so I've sorted out some, and I'll sort out the rest when I have time.

Everyone sorted out the clothes and took them back to their rooms.

Qi Chuan went up with his clothes in his arms, and when he reached the third floor, he hesitated. Before, he lived with Qi Jingyan, but now that he has recovered his memory, he will continue to live with Qi Jingyan.

"Achuan." Qi Jingyan called someone in the room.

"Here we come." Qi Chuan walked into Qi Jingyan's room with his clothes in his arms, and looked at him.

"Fold clothes." Qi Jingyan said.

"Okay." In fact, before he regained his memory, he folded and washed the clothes. At that time, he didn't know why he could wash and fold clothes, but now he knew that it was because of the instinct in his soul.

When tidying up clothes in the morning, everyone was given underwear and skin care products for men. A man like Hao Linfeng never used men's skin care products, and he followed Qi Jingyan to get one.

Because Qi Jingyan wanted to use it himself.

After lunch, Qi Jingyan took out the coffee machine, coffee beans, beverage bags, etc.

In an instant, the villa grew taller.

After sorting this out, Uncle Wang called everyone a meeting again. "I want to go to Wangjia Village tomorrow."

Qi Jingyan blinked.

"Go and collect mutated fruits." Uncle Wang said, "Wangjia Village has orange groves, red bayberry groves, and peach groves. After Wangjia Village, there are many other villages. Every village in the countryside has these things. I don't know, it will be wasted when the time comes."

Qi Jingyan's eyes became brighter, and his ears moved: "Go."

"It's us who are going, me, Young Master, Young Master Qi, and Jing Yuan." Uncle Wang said, "What are you left with? The servants are here."

"Aren't you going to take me? What if there is no water?" Wang Ming asked, "What if it takes several days? Is there no shortage of water in the base?"

This... Uncle Wang thought about it.

Qi Chuan: "Let's bring the bucket, and you fill the bucket with water."

Qi Jingyan looked at Qi Chuan: "A Chuanchuan, you are so smart."

Qi Chuan stiffened again in an instant: "Thank you." Although he thought it was common sense, but The undisguised pride and concern in Qi Jingyan's eyes made him inexplicably happy.

Ruined. Qi Chuan felt that he was affected by the emotions of the little tiger.

"Then what are you doing this afternoon?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"Go down, young master, take an afternoon nap, and I'll go and observe the planting conditions of the soil." Uncle Wang said.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan got up, walked for a while, and found that Qi Chuan hadn't followed, he said, "A Chuan, we're going to take a nap."

"Okay." Qi Chuan felt a little stressed. us? sleep?

The two returned to the room, and Qi Jingyan went to bed.

Qi Chuan stood by the bed, stared at Qi Jingyan for a long time, and he didn't get on the bed until the boy was about to speak again. Then imitated the way before, hugged the boy into his arms, and closed his eyes.

However, he was too energetic to fall asleep.

Fortunately, Qi Jingyan was a good baby when he went to bed, and fell asleep right away. Seeing that he was asleep, Qi Chuan brought the bear puppet, stuffed it into his arms, and got out of bed.

But after getting out of bed, he stood beside the bed for a while, looking at Qi Jingyan quietly, and then went downstairs.

Uncle Wang is purifying the soil. He divided the soil into two groups for experiments, and put them in small foam boxes. One group was the original soil and the other group was the soil he was purifying

. Strange, "Young master is annoying, right?"

Qi Chuan raised his eyebrows, hearing this sentence from Uncle Wang, no matter how it sounds, it has a different meaning. "No, he's cute."

"Cute?" Uncle Wang smiled.

"He is a rare pure land in human nature." Qi Chuan said again.

"Really?" Uncle Wang smiled, "But the Qi family wants to erase his existence, and even his biological mother Fang Qiong doesn't like him."

"People are not money, and everyone ca n't like him." "Qi Chuan replied, "For him, it doesn't matter whether people he doesn't care about like him or not. It's good that people he cares about like him, such as you, Uncle Wang."

"What about you?" Uncle Wang asked back.

"Me?" Qi Chuan thought for a while, the memory of this one and a half months, for him, the youth is a special existence, different from relatives, but as important as relatives, even... even what? Qi Chuan couldn't say it, he suddenly thought of that dream, in the dream, he stabbed his eldest brother to save him. Some people say that dreams are the truest reflection of the heart. Is that boy so important that he surpasses his relatives?

"It's hard to answer?" Uncle Wang asked, "Didn't you say that people are not money, and you can't like everyone, so what about you? Do you like him?"

"I like him." Qi Chuan replied without hesitation, "But it's more important than liking him." Important. In the last days, I will not sacrifice myself just to like two words, but he is more than liking to me, and I will do my best to treat him well." Qi Chuan didn't have to think about it at all.

"The son of Commander Qi, I believe he is a man who promises to make money." Uncle Wang said.

Qi Chuan narrowed his eyes: "You..." Why do you have a feeling of trusting Gu.

"Don't worry, I will live a good life." Uncle Wang said, "But after all, I am getting old, and I am a zombie again. I don't know what will happen to me in the future. The future came too suddenly, and I haven't settled down yet. , I turned into a zombie. Fortunately, you and Lin Feng accompanied him along the way. Without you, maybe he would not know where he is wandering now."

"You underestimated him." Qi Chuan said, "Even if he doesn't understand Things in the world, he doesn't understand the evil of human nature, but he is very clear about his own principles."

"Oh? You seem to know the young master very well." Uncle Wang was a little surprised.

"Understood? I don't know, I always think so." Qi Chuan replied. For example, in a transaction, you give him a pack of instant noodles, and he gives you an apple. If he doesn't give him something, he won't give you anything.

For example, when he met Qi Jingyou for the first time, Qi Jingyou was drooling while watching him eat an apple, but he didn't even take the initiative to give Qi Jingyou an apple, so Qi Jingyan has his own ideas, and he has what he thinks is fair. He will not take advantage of others, but he will not let you take advantage of him, unless he thinks you are very good.

For example, along the way, he would give supplies to Mice and others.

As long as you don't want to use him, you can live well by his side. If you want to use him, such as Ruan Gu, he will fight back and kill you without hesitation.

In fact, compared to himself, Qi Jingyan is like a little beast.

When Uncle Wang was observing Qi Chuan, he didn't miss the smile and pampering that flashed in Qi Chuan's eyes when Qi Jingyan was mentioned.

After Qi Jingyan woke up from a nap, he didn't see Qi Chuan, so he was taken aback for a moment. In the past, every time I opened my eyes, I could see Qi Chuan, even if Qi Chuan woke up first, he would open his eyes and lie next to him.

"Achuan." Qi Jingyan yelled as he went downstairs. Seeing Qi Chuan and Uncle Wang in the living room, he stared blankly for a while.

"Are you awake?" Qi Chuan also looked at him. It seems that Qi Jingyan is very clinging to him today, and he was clinging to him before. Thinking of this, Qi Chuan decided to ignore the clingy memories of his youth and ignorance.

"En." Qi Jingyan nodded. Qi Jingyan is actually very sensitive, but he cares about too few people. Qi Chuan has a lot of things that make him feel strange since the morning, but he can't describe where the strangeness is, and he can't understand this feeling. So now that feeling is replaced by worry.

He has been with Qi Chuan day and night for a month and a half, and he can clearly feel that the previous Qi Chuan is different from the current Qi Chuan, but he doesn't know how to describe it.

"Young master, I have something to trouble you." Uncle Wang said.

"What's the matter?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"Take out some of the mutated yellow peach trees, mutated orange trees, mutated grape vines, and mutated bayberry trees in your space. I'm going to conduct experiments on the purified soil and the original soil," Uncle Wang said.

"Jing Yan, you can take out the cherries, watermelons, melons, water lilies, and cabbages in the space and cultivate them." The little yellow chicken reminded.

"Okay." While Qi Jingyan was speaking, he wanted to harvest the things in the space. In addition to potatoes, peas and corn, the harvest this time also included cherries, watermelons, melons, cabbages, and lotus roots.

Cherries: 120 catties Watermelons: 6

cabbages : 16 lotus roots: 6 catties So Qi Jingyan first took out the mutated yellow peach trees, mutated orange trees, mutated grape vines, and mutated bayberry trees, and then took out the cherries and mutated melons , watermelon, cabbage, lotus root. "That's all." Qi Jingyan said. Qi Chuan's eyes flickered slightly, cherries, melons, watermelons, cabbages, lotus roots, etc. were not there after they were together.

Uncle Wang was stunned: "Master, where did these cherries, melons, watermelons, cabbages, and lotus roots come from?" They didn't collect them before the end of the world, and after the end of the world, they didn't have any of the materials Hao Linfeng said they collected.

"I plant... I call it the little yellow chicken." Qi Jingyan said, "There were only four plots in Space Farm, but later I asked the little yellow chicken to give me five plots, and I also asked it to give me seeds. These have been planted. The little yellow chicken said just now that if Uncle Wang wants to cultivate them, they can be cultivated outside."