30

The servant Lin Senyun finally found his usefulness, and he was very excited: "I have." When he was trapped in the supermarket, he collected three packs of instant noodles, two of which were cooked and eaten in the rice cooker inside the supermarket, and the There's another pack in here.

    Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up immediately, and the joy from the heart dyed his eyes, like starlight.

    Lin Senyun took out instant noodles from his bag: "But I packed them in a bag, and I don't have any bowls and chopsticks after cooking."

    Qi Jingyan borrowed the backpack, took out the bowls and chopsticks, and looked at Lin Senyun innocently.

    Lin Senyun chuckled, this young master is really interesting.

    But this is a gas station. In order to get along with each other in harmony, Lin Senyun went over to say hello to the team at the gas station: "Hello, can you lend us the kitchen inside?"

    One of the women said: "This is a gas-fired Yes, it has been ten days since the apocalypse broke out, and the gas is almost gone, so you need to get something to deduct if you want to burn it."

    Lin Senyun thought for a while: "Is it okay to use rice? We have bags of rice weighing about 20 catties over there. ."

    "We have no shortage of rice," the woman said. The small shop in the gas station originally sold rice, but now that the apocalypse broke out, the rice has become the private goods of their staff.

    Is this intentional not wanting to borrow the kitchen? Lin Senyun thought for a while and said, "Where are the fresh ribs? We also have freshly defeathered chickens, we all have them."

    Hearing the meat, the woman and other teammates glanced at each other. To be honest, the end of the world broke out and zombies are everywhere. They feel that this place is safer, so they don't want to leave. Moreover, the supplies at the gas station are enough for the eight of them to eat for two months. Anyway, these things are not easy to take away, so it is better to finish eating first. Besides, who knows if the last days will end in two months.

    However, they have rice, snacks, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar... but no fresh vegetables and meat. Meat can replenish the energy of the body, so I really want to eat it.

    "Take it and have a look first," the woman said.

    Lin Senyun returned to the car, took out the one-kilo package of ribs and chicks, glanced at the carton of eggs, and put another one in his trouser pocket.

    "We will stay here until the rain stops. During this period, we will borrow the kitchen. The ribs and chicken can be used to offset the borrowing fee, is it okay?" Lin Senyun is not an idiot, he mentioned his own thoughts, saying that he will still be here in the future If so, will continue to borrow.

    The woman discussed with her teammates and agreed.

    In fact, they use the gas as an excuse to save some money. Even if the gas is gone, there is still a rice cooker, and the rice cooker can also cook. I just didn't expect Li Senyun to be able to produce chicken and ribs.     "Okay, go ahead and use it." The

    woman waved her hand, and then said to her companions, "Let's drink chicken soup tonight, and everyone will make

    up for it."

A few minutes later, Lin Senyun came out with instant noodles and an egg inside.

    Qi Jingyan waited for the noodles, even putting the bread and milk aside. He smelled it, it smelled so good. There are no dining tables in the gas station, and bowls are left on the floor. Because it was a little hot, Qi Jingyan waited. While waiting, he kept his eyes on the bowl. He found that the noodles had grown a little bit, while the soup was a little bit less.

    When the noodles were colder, he only ate small bites. He ate very slowly, and he had very good manners, he would not make uncivilized noises, and even the soup would not splash outside.

    After eating the noodles, Qi Jingyan rubbed his stomach, and said to Lin Senyun, "I still want to eat tonight."

    Lin Senyun was a little embarrassed: "I only have one bag of noodles."

    Qi Jingyan stared at Lin Senyun without saying a word, his eyes full of innocence.

    "..." Lin Senyun was under a lot of pressure.

    Suddenly, a bag of noodles appeared in front of Qi Jingyan: "Here." In the last days, everyone carried backpacks. In order to save space in bags, instant noodles were packed in bags.

    Qi Jingyan looked at Qichuan, a little surprised. However, the action of connecting the noodles was not slow. He immediately put it into the bag and took out an apple from his own bag.

    Qi Chuan took the apple and asked again: "Do you want more?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded.

    Qi Chuan took out another pack of noodles.

    Qi Jingyan took the dough away and took out another apple.

    A light flashed in Qi Chuan's eyes: "I still have three packs, should I change them?"

    Qi Jingyan nodded and took out three apples.

    Qi Chuan narrowed his eyes. Since Qi Jingyan came in, he has given him five apples. The apples are big, but Qi Jingyan's backpack is not big, and the other party's tableware is also taken from the bag. This bag...is there another world, right? However, Qi Chuan packed the apple, but didn't say anything.

    Fang Lingling ate biscuits and drank mineral water. Whether it was instant noodles or apples, she thought it was more delicious than biscuits and mineral water. She pulled Yang Hao and whispered something into his ear. Yang Hao frowned and said a few more words. Fang Lingling was upset and stood up abruptly: "Hmph." She walked out of the hall.

    "Lingling, what are you doing?" Yang Hao followed out.

    Qi Jingyan yawned after lunch and wanted to take a nap. Lin Senyun observed carefully, took another cardboard box and tore it open, spread it next to it, and moved it outside by himself. "Sleep here, although it's a little unclean, but it's the only way to do it now."

    Qi Jingyan nodded, then took off his shoes and socks, exposing his white and tender feet, facing Qichuan and Lin Senyun with his back Go to sleep.

    Qi Chuan lowered his eyes and found that his head looked a little brownish, like the hair of a newborn baby. There is a phalaenopsis on his shoulder. The phalaenopsis looks like a real flower, and it is made vividly.

    It was too hard to sleep on the ground with his head on, and his ears hurt a little, so Qi Jingyan didn't sleep well. He used to sleep very well, and he could sleep in the same position all night, but that was when there was a bear puppet on the bed, and he was holding it. But right now he was sleeping on the ground, and there was no bear puppet for him to hug. So unknowingly, he climbed up Qichuan, one tender leg was wrapped around Qichuan's overlapping legs, one arm was across Qichuan's thigh, and his wrist was still attached to Qichuan's crotch.