82Going to City H

Vice County Magistrate Zhang and Director Zheng also had dinner at County Magistrate Li's house. At this time, Qi Jingyan set up a stall, and they also came to have a look together. They were surprised by the rich materials in Qi Jingyan's space, and looked jealously at the two apples in the hands of County Magistrate Li. The two glanced at each other, and Director Zheng said, "Lao Li, Lao Zhang and I haven't eaten apples for a long time."

"Get out of here." County Magistrate Li hid it in his trouser pocket and said, "Take it back to my wife to eat."

"Singy guy." Director Zheng said. He also wanted to exchange the materials in the Jingyan foam box, but as the leader of the base, he never carried out a mission. There was no crystal nucleus in his hand. It's so angry.

Some people began to change one after another. Those people have crystal nuclei, and they only picked them up casually because they thought the crystal nucleus looked good when they blew up the zombie's head.

Some people also thought that the crystal nucleus might be useful, so they picked it up.

But now it is absolutely important to change materials than useful. Especially fresh meat, as for apples, they are too luxurious to change.

However, few people have changed the Xinshui County base. Only 32 crystal nuclei have been replaced, plus the 51 crystal nuclei that were previously exchanged at Ningxiang Base. Now Qi Jingyan has 83 crystal nuclei in his hand.

By 3:00 p.m., Master Gu returned to the base with his subordinates, and several truckloads of prisoners and sheep in the sheep pen came back, and the base quickly dealt with them. Powers stay at the base, ordinary people who do not have materials to live in the greenhouse, and those who have materials can live in the base to offset the rent.

Hearing this handling, Hao Linfeng frowned: "Where's the boss of the sheepfold?"

Master Gu was silent for a moment: "He is a speed superpower. He runs so fast that our people can't catch up."

"Is that place really flesh?" The mouse asked.

"Really." Master Gu said, "After we attacked, we found that there was still some unfinished human flesh. Among the prisoners, there were superpowers, and it is estimated that a lot of people have eaten human flesh. However, County Magistrate Li and others mean that it is difficult to find the superpower now. They are also forced by the sheriff of the sheep pen to take these roads, so they give them a chance to stay at the base to deal with zombies together.

They are dissatisfied with this arrangement. There is only one sheriff of the sheep pen, and there are more than 200 others. If they don't want the sheriff of the sheep pen, can they be forced?

It's just that the sheriff of the sheep pen escaped, and they saved all the responsibility.

Although they are not satisfied with County Magistrate Li's arrangement, Miyako and others have no right to interfere. And now it's the end of the world, and no one can be the master of anyone.

"You are all here." County magistrate Li, Vice Mayor Zhang and Director Zheng came over. "The matter about the sheep pen has been dealt with. Is it possible to upgrade the power..."

Qi Jingyan took out the report from the space. The report was printed out. It was about the nucleus enhancement of power, the treatment of woody powers, the emergence of mutant animals, etc. about the end of the world. There is the seal of the N municipal government and the seal of the military. There are two seals to show that the content of this report is true.

County Magistrate Li and others read the content of the report first, and then they understood why Qi Jingyan wanted to set up a stall to trade the crystal core. However, they are more convinced that crystalline nuclear energy enhances power.

After receiving the report, County Magistrate Li said, "Are you going to the Bazhao County Base next?" Bazhao County, like Xinshui County, belongs to the county seat of N City.

"All the bases are going." Hao Linfeng said, "We need to send the report to every base."

"The whole country is falling, and all the power players are imminent to improve their powers. How can one of your teams be too late to send reports?" County magistrate Li said, "Bazhao County is not far from Xinshui County. Tomorrow morning, I will send the report on behalf of Xinshui County."

"That would be great." Hao Linfeng said, "Thank you, County Magistrate Li."

"The pain of raising your hand is to deal with zombies." County Magistrate Li waved his hand, "How about you stay here tonight and arrange the house next door to Master Gu?"

"Don't bother that. Just arrange it directly with me." Master Gu said.

"No." Qi Jingyan said, "Let's go."

"The young master is in a hurry, so we won't spend the night. Thank you, County Magistrate Li for your hospitality." Hao Linfeng said, "Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Mouse and others.

"It's past three o'clock. Are you still ready to go?" County Magistrate Li disagrees.