89Looking for Fan Penghai

"Later, I begged at the gate of the village for a long time, and they didn't let me enter the village. There was nothing I could do. I climbed into the village from the back camellia forest. I come out every night to look for it, but I don't know where Dad is locked up by them. Fan Xuezhi said, "But I know Dad is still alive. Because everyone wants water, Dad must be alive."

The mouse thought of their water consumption tonight. If it was all provided by a water power, the water powerman must be very tired. In the base, the water power is so precious that the base is reluctant to make them too tired. Is it up to mind?

The mouse called Damu, Ge Ge and Hao Linfeng.

Hao Linfeng and Qi Jingyan slept in the RV. When Hao Linfeng was woken up, Qi Jingyan also woke up. He opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes in a daze. The little tiger slept next to him, rubbed Qi Jingyan's neck with his head, and then stood up and jumped out of bed. Seeing it as a mouse, he returned to Qi Jingyan.

"Little young master." After listening to the mouse's words, Hao Linfeng conveyed his meaning to Qi Jingyan, "I think this person can be saved. It's good for us after being rescued."

Qi Jingyan blinked and looked ignorant.

"What do you mean?" The mouse narrowed his eyes, which seemed pretty good.

"Yes, we lack a water power. This road is actually quite inconvenient. If the other party can follow us, we can camp anywhere." Hao Linfeng Road.

Qi Jingyan understood it, and his confused eyes gradually lit up: "Uh-huh." Then nod solemnly.

Roar... The little tiger in his arms roared to show his agreement, and then stretched out his little tongue to lick Qi Jingyan's face. Qi Jingyan bowed his head and looked at the little tiger: "You can't lick it." He felt that he had to afford the little tiger's tutoring problem.

Ōgi and the pigeon waited in the mouse's room. Fan Xuezhi maintained the posture of sitting on the bed, but he clenched his fists and was very nervous. After a while, Hao Linfeng and Mouse came in.

"Let's discuss that the young master is resting. He thinks it can save people." Hao Linfeng Road.

It would be great if Qi Jingyan could agree. After all, the responsibility of the three of their soldiers is to protect Qi Jingyan, although Qi Jingyan's combat effectiveness does not need their protection at all.

"Then let's discuss a plan." The pigeon looked at Fan Xuezhi and said, "Do you know where Fan Penghai was imprisoned?"

Fan Xuezhi shook his head: "I've been out at night these days, but I didn't find anything."

"I'll observe it with power. Do you have a picture of Fan Penghai?" Mouse Road.

"Yes." Fan Xuezhi ran to his room and brought a photo album. There are Fan Penghai and Fan Penghai's son in the album.

After reading the photos, the mouse began to use his spiritual power to find Fan Penghai. After a while, the mouse said, "There is no discovery within the scope of this house. But I have an idea that we use a lot of water at night. Who did we pick up the water from?"

"I know this." Damu said, "I observed it when they were carrying water."

"With so much water, Fan Penghai must have put water there at that time. Let's go to that house to observe." The mouse said, "You lead the way."

"Uh-huh." Big wood got up.

"I'm going too." Fan Xuezhidao.

"Of course, if it's not there, you have to show you the way to find other places." The mouse patted him on the shoulder, and he knew the child's worries.

It's already one o'clock in the morning. The people in the village have fallen asleep. Micide and others are walking on the road, but no one has noticed it. Ogi took them to a courtyard: "The water was picked out of here at night."

"This is the village head's house." Fan Xuezhi said, "Do they hide their father here?"

The mouse immediately used the spiritual power, because they were in front of the village head's house, which was relatively close, so they could see everyone inside: "No, Fan Penghai is not inside."

"Where is my father?" Fan Xuezhi heard this and grabbed the mouse's hand and asked.