44Commercial Street Crystal Core

Hao Linfeng sighed, "Little young master, please let me go. I'll fill it out."

Qi Jingyan got up.

"Little young master, don't you know your eldest brother's height? How tall is it? Just say something about it."

Qi Jingyan is taller than his own: "He is taller than me, shorter than you, about so taller." I made a stroke with my hand and was half a head higher than himself.

16-year-old Qi Jingyan is about 165 yuan. If he is half a head higher than him, Hao Linfeng wrote 175 centimeters. Does the young master remember what day it was?

Qi Jingyan thought for a moment, took out Uncle Wang's notebook and looked through it: "This."

Uncle Wang will write down the date of everything in his notebook, which is May 15. So Hao Linfeng wrote: "Missing story: On the afternoon of May 15, the missing person contacted me and said that he would come to see me on the morning of the 16th.

As a result, by the morning of the 16th, the missing person did not appear. Current contact information of the searcher: A1306. There is no communication method now, so the contact information can only write the residence address. Salary: a generous salary.

Then the search notice was printed, and the staff gave transparent glue to the search notice board.

Originally, I thought that the commercial street was not in a situation at the end of the world, but in fact, it was very unexpected. There are a lot of people setting up stalls on the commercial street, and there are a variety of things to set up stalls.

Small ones include socks, toothpaste and toothbrushes; large ones have mats, quilts, beds, etc. These people are quite business-minded.

"Huh?" Qi Jingyan walked to a small stall.

The stall owner is a thin teenager, with clothes on the ground and crystal nuclei on his clothes. In fact, he has been setting up a stall here for several days, but no one has visited him, not even anyone who stopped to take a look.

The clothes he wear are very dirty and there are a lot of blood stains. The only thing that is clean should be his hands. Finally, someone stopped at his stall. He wanted to introduce him enthusiastically, but when he saw that the other party was two men, he was disappointed again.

"How can I buy this?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"Do you want this jewel?" When the teenager heard that the other party seemed to have the idea of buying it, he suddenly came up his spirit.

"This gem is very beautiful, green, white and red. Although it is the end of the world, when the end of the world is over and the new era comes, these gems will be of great value in processing. Whether it is a wife or a girlfriend, I will definitely like it."

Hao Linfeng smiled and said, "Then how are you going to trade?"

The teenager is in a dilemma. He dug these things from zombies. He just thought they were good-looking and collected them. But now he has no food and is so hungry that he can only sell these things. As a result, it took two days.

Today is the third day. Finally, someone asked that the gem was just his deceptive statement. He listened to it and felt guilty. When he really asked about the price, he hesitated." Why don't you have two packs of cookies?" Two packs of biscuits can be saved for two days.

Hao Linfeng understood when he heard the teenager's introduction that the teenager did not know the value of crystal nuclei at all, thinking that it was just a beautiful stone. But the young master said that crystal nuclei can be used to upgrade power.