157 Happy Father's Day-158The Army Was Driven Out

"It doesn't hurt." Qi Jingyan shook his head, "It doesn't hurt anymore. Just now, when I was about to suffocate, it hurt a little bit, and I almost suffocated to death.

Puchi...Qi Chuan laughed, "Fool. "Yeah, silly, it's a little fool who makes him want to be with him even if it's just sitting quietly.

" You're stupid. "Qi Jingyan retorted, "I'm not stupid, Achuan is. "

"You are almost suffocated, and you don't know how to breathe, aren't you stupid?" " Qi Chuan asked.

" Breathe? Qi Jingyan turned around and asked curiously, "A change of breath?" "

"When I kiss you, you have to take a breath. If you learn to take a breath, you won't be suffocated." "Qi Chuan said.

"Huh?" "Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up, "How do you take a breath?" "

"Want to learn?" A joke flashed across Qi Chuan's eyes.

"Yes." "Qi Jingyan is a studious young man.

"I will teach you next time ." "Qi Chuan said.

"Do you teach me when you eat me?" "Qi Jingyan hurriedly asked.

Qi Chuan was swallowed, and the roots of his ears turned red again. This food is too provocative." Hmm. "

"Can I eat you?" "Qi Jingyan asked again, "When you ate my mouth and tongue, my heart beat so fast. "

...Qi Chuan felt that he was deeply guilty, "Yes, but...but you can't let others eat it." "

"Well. Qi Jingyan turned around again and lay down on the bed, "I don't like others eating or licking me, neither do I like it." I like Achuan to lick me and eat me. I like Achuan, Uncle Wang, and Big Brother the most. "

Qi Chuan's heart moved, and he felt very comfortable all over. However, if he removed Uncle Wang and Big Brother, he felt that he would feel more comfortable.

Even though he has never been in a relationship, Qi Chuan knows how he feels about Qi Jingyan. During this time, He has also been thinking, what does Qi Jingyan treat as a

friend? Obviously he can't deceive himself. He wants to be closer to him than a friend.

Before the beast transformation, when he was at the gas station, he thought this boy was very cute.

loved ones? As a younger brother? He can't deceive himself either, he wants to do more intimate things with him, which is something that relatives cannot do.

So Qi Chuan thought about it more deeply, but Qi Jingyan was only 16 years old, and he was still a boy whose three views were different from normal people. Seeing the boy lying on the bed obediently, being pressed comfortably by himself, he made a sound of "uh-uh-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Knowing that this is a kind of sweet temptation for him, he is a dangerous little boyfriend like poppy

! Qi Chuan felt that this identity was more appropriate. The 16-year-old boyfriend is nine years younger than him.

But... Kikawa raised the corner of his mouth again.

Falling in love is a very happy thing. He realized that he had a little boyfriend, and he felt a sweet feeling in his heart. But it was just what he thought in his heart, the boy in front of him didn't understand what a boyfriend was, nor did he understand the complicated feelings of falling in love.

After the two went downstairs, Uncle Wang had already prepared breakfast. Today, only a few people in the villa were eating, and the other people who had been assigned were eating in their own houses.

Shredded pork porridge, Uncle Wang put it in a foam box, divided each person into a bowl, and asked Hao Linfeng, Wang Ming, and Qi Jingyuan to help carry it over. No matter how rich the materials are, the food intake must be strictly controlled. As for those people, if they don't have enough to eat, they can use their own materials to solve it. If they can't solve it well, then it's not his business.

Of course, Qi Jingyan and the others had more than just a bowl of white porridge with shredded pork, but the supplies belonged to him, and no one could control them.

After breakfast, Uncle Wang called Master Qi, Qi Cheng, Jiang Haiyang's father, Jiang Haiyang, and Qi Jinghui to the villa for a meeting. As for the Fang family, they are nothing in Uncle Wang's eyes.

"Do you have any ideas about our future life?" Uncle Wang asked.

Several people looked at each other, and Jiang Haiyang's father said first: "I think this place is very good. Now that the outside is so chaotic, this place is like a paradise. The only... the only defect is the supplies. If there is a way to solve the problem of supplies, I will I don't want to leave."

Master Qi and Qi Cheng were silent for a long time. They all once stood in the pyramid of power, but now living here, they are not even as good as Uncle Wang. They have no supernatural powers, they are just ordinary people.

After a long time, Master Qi sighed: "Xiao Jiang's words are right. I am old, and this place is really good."

"Me too. In the last days, living is the most important thing." Qi Chengdao, "However, we can solve the supplies here. Is there a problem?"

"This is the plan I want to talk about." Uncle Wang said, "There are a lot of fields here, and we have a lot of seeds, so I thought about reclamation. There are two problems with reclamation, one is the original soil and water resources It is polluted, and the soil is definitely no exception. One is the purified soil, try to sow seeds with two types of soil, if we can reclaim and grow vegetables and fruits, we don't have to worry about food problems."

"That's good." Master Qi immediately said, "We old people are fine, we can still go to the fields." People of Master Qi's generation, even if the ancestors of the Qi family were rich, he has seen poor people. Many people in that generation came out of mud legs .

"For the cultivation experiment, wood-type supernatural powers are needed. Apart from the young master, we don't know if there are other wood-type supernatural powers here." Uncle Wang asked.

"We have one in the police force." Jiang Haiyang said, "The one named Wu Zai let him come, and then he will follow the young master to give birth to seeds." Uncle Wang said.

"Okay."

Next came Uncle Wang's cultivation plan. He took a few people to dig soil in the field behind the village. Almost all the people who came to Wangjia Village from the base went there, except for a few people from the Fang family, who felt that they were pampered.

In the base, everyone was a little nervous every day, and it was only when they arrived at Wangjia Village that they really relaxed.

There is not much soil dug in the field, and the cultivation is carried out in the indoor parking lot, which covers an area of ​​about 30 square meters. It was originally used for parking, but now the cars are all in the space of Qi Jingyan, so it is empty.

But the parking lot is a concrete floor, which is not suitable for planting, so the concrete floor should be turned into land.

Uncle Wang handed this over to Da Mu and Fang Lingling. As earth-type supernatural beings, they are most useful in this regard. Fang Lingling is usually used to the eldest lady, but there is really nothing to do in the village, so she is quite happy to entrust this matter to her. After all, everyone is not a fool. Materials are the most important thing in the last days. With so many mouths here, it would be fine if they could grow vegetables. If not, everyone would have to drink Northwest Wind.

30 square meters of cement land, after the cement was loosened, four lands were sorted out. After Uncle Wang poured down the soil he picked from the ground, he began to purify it.

Uncle Wang used the power of light to purify the soil, and Qi Jingyan and the policeman named Wu Zai used the power of wood to heal the soil. Together, the soil in two of the fields was purified quickly.

"Uncle Wang, what do we want to grow these four plots of land?" Fang Lingling asked curiously.

Others gathered around to watch.

"I originally wanted to grow fruits, such as peaches, red bayberries, grapes, etc., but in the countryside, we can go to the mountains to collect these things. So I think it is more suitable to grow potatoes, watermelons and cherries." Uncle Wang said.

"Collect? Can fruit be collected on the mountain here?" Zou Chang asked.

"Of course, after we settle down here, we will leave it to you supernatural beings and the police force to collect fruits on the mountain." Uncle Wang said, "There are no wild animals on the nearby mountains, and the most dangerous ones that will appear It should be mutated snakes and mutated plants, so people with supernatural powers are needed to lead the way, and ordinary people with skills can follow. If you go to the mountains to collect fruits, you also need people with wood-type supernatural powers to follow, just in case you need to heal. But there is no room If there are people with space abilities, it will be more convenient to collect."

"Great." Zou Chang said, "If there are fruits on the mountain, life will be more comfortable than in the base, and we don't have to go to the other end every day. Fighting zombies."

"We still have to fight zombies." Qi Jinghui said, "Without zombies, there is no crystal nucleus, and without crystal nucleus we cannot upgrade. So we still have to fight zombies, but we don't have to worry."

"Yes, Qi What the young master said is that I forgot about the upgrade." Zou Chang said.

Seeing that they were in better condition than yesterday, Uncle Wang felt a little relieved: "Young master, give me watermelon seeds, potatoes and cherry pits."

"Oh." Qi Jingyan took out these things.

The watermelon seeds were sorted out from the watermelon they ate in the glass room last time, and the cherry pits were eaten by him and A Chuan in the room. As for the potatoes, Qi Jingyan didn't know what Uncle Wang was going to do with them.

Uncle Wang took out his knife first, and cut a potato into three pieces, then four pieces in a row. Qi Jingyan said again: "Young master, can you grow potatoes until they germinate?"

Qi Jingyan nodded, and germinated all 12 potatoes until they germinated.

Then Uncle Wang picked up the potatoes and planted them, planting three germinated potatoes in each field. And analyzed: "My experiment is like this, a piece of primitive soil, the potatoes in it allow it to grow freely, and another piece of primitive soil needs the potatoes planted by wood-type supernatural beings. And two pieces of purified soil The same is true of the land, one allows potatoes to grow freely, and the other requires wood-type supernatural beings to spawn, let's see the results."

After the potatoes are planted, the buds are all outside the soil. The two fields began to germinate, and everyone found that the buds were longer than the other two fields.

"Actually, there is another point to consider." Qi Chuan said.

"What point?" Uncle Wang asked.

"Look at the thriving plants on the mountain, if the soil is damaged, can they still flourish like this?" Qi Chuan said, "On the contrary, if the soil is damaged, if they can still flourish like this, then in other words, the destruction of the soil will not It affects the growth of plants."

"But these soils have indeed been destroyed, at least I can feel it when I use the power of light to purify." Uncle Wang said, "So there is another possibility..."

Qi Chuan said again, " Maybe the plants that were originally in the soil got used to the disrupted soil." That is, only for the replanted plants.