113The Whereabouts of Big Brother

Wang Ming also has skills when cooking, such as Zhu Ying Tang, he puts two legs separately and puts them in front of Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan. Qi Jingyan was very satisfied with this. He glanced at Wang Ming with admiration in his eyes.

Wang Ming smiled, satisfying his master, which meant that he was a servant who was very responsible for his work.

Vermillion parrot soup is indeed delicious, mainly because the meat of mutated animals contains energy, and when you eat it, you can feel the flow of energy. Not to mention only three bowls with potatoes, even three more bowls, a few of them can eat it. After a meal, the pigeon rubbed its belly, and it became plump. Although I was full, I didn't hold on. They haven't been hungry since they entered the last days, so they don't look like starving ghosts when they eat, and if they eat too much, it will affect their skills, so they still have something in mind.

"Master, there are about two bowls of rice left." Wang Ming looked at the rice cooker and said.

"Can... can you give me something to eat?" One of the men asked. He had been silent until just now after being rescued from the town. Now he only opened his mouth when he heard there was leftovers, and he was quite conscious.

"And me, I don't mind eating leftovers, let me eat." Yang Baojun had already regained his freedom, and when Qi Jingyan and the others ate, he regained his freedom. As he said that, he knelt down with a plop, "I was wrong just now, please give me a bite of food, please, I have not eaten for several days, I am really going to starve to death. Soldiers, please take pity on me."

Yang Baojun used his shameless trick to the fullest.

The mouse rummaged through the backpack and took out two packs of bread: "Let's make do with it, let's give them a meal. It has nothing to do with us when we can go to the base in City H tomorrow at the latest."

Hao Linfeng frowned and thought for a while: " Leave the dry food, it's not always possible to cook outside." Then he said to Qi Jingyan, "Young master, why don't you get some rice and make porridge for them? "

Qi Jingyan has a million catties of rice, even 10 catties a day can last for 200 years.

Qi Jingyan raised his chin, indicating that there is rice in the rice bag he took out for lunch.

"Girls, let's make porridge, you guys eat together, white porridge is more nutritious than dry food." Hao Linfeng said.

"Thank you." Huang Yali was grateful.

"Thank you very much, thank you very much." Huang Jing said with red eyes.

Several men also apologized together, and Yang Baojun knelt on the ground and kowtowed.

"Let's go this way, we can look around, and if we come across a house, go down and collect supplies." Mouse said. They collected some in the village where they met Lin Yingying, "And you, you have to collect supplies by yourself. It is kind of us to rescue you, but we will not pay for our kindness."

"Yes, we have arrived at the place , I will look for the supplies."

"I will too, I won't drag you down."

"And I..."

Hao Linfeng thought for a while and said: "I won't accept the supplies, just go back to the base in H City, the young master will return I need to find someone." The

thunderstorm continued from noon to afternoon. Everyone had a good meal and took a nap in this spacious villa with no windows or doors. Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan had their own beds. As for Hao Linfeng and the others, Qi Jingyan took out the beds collected from the village. They collected a village with 33 beds.

While taking a nap, Pigeon ran outside to take a shower. Although the water resources were polluted, the rain in the sky was clean. He was not afraid of being killed by lightning. After taking a shower, his underwear was wet. The bulge between the legs is a bit awkward. He went to the empty room to change a pair of underwear. The underwear was collected when I collected the village, and it was clean and unworn. It's the end of the world, and it's not possible to take a bath every day. Now, I took a shower under the thunderstorm, and then took a nap on the bed, and my whole body felt comfortable. Later, the mouse and Hao Linfeng also followed the example of the pigeon and took a shower under the thunderstorm. The clothes they changed were also collected by each of them in the village. When Qi Chuan was a little tiger, Qi Jingyan would give Hao Linfeng the clothes prepared by Uncle Wang. Pray for Chuan.