109Leaving the Orchard

Wang Ming looked at them and found that in addition to their abilities, they were also very agile. Sure enough, he is a soldier. Even Hao Linfeng, who has no superpowers, is more useful than a water superpower like him.

As a man, Wang Ming also has the bloody spirit to participate in the battle, but...he is too weak, and his skills are not good enough.

Qi Chuan solved one with one claw. He was so angry that he vented his anger on these low-level zombies.

Soon, all 6 zombies were eliminated. Qi Chuanbian returned to Qi Jingyan's side, Hao Linfeng, the mouse and the pigeon dug up the head of the zombie. The zombie that was so easily solved was a zombie that had not yet evolved and upgraded, and had no crystal nucleus.

After absorbing the second-level spiritual ability, Qi Jingyan opened his eyes.

"Yanyan, how are you? Where does he hurt? I'll rub it for you." Qi Chuan asked cautiously.

Qi Jingyan shook his head, the head that was counterattacked by the red-clothed zombie before was also different, and...his eyes lit up, his mental power had improved and now he was at the second level of mental power.

His spiritual power is different from spiritual powers, but related to divine consciousness. Everyone has psychic power, but some people don't know how to use it, haven't discovered it, or are too low to use it, but not everyone has psychic powers. Qi Jingyan's spiritual power was awakened by the little yellow chicken, and the space body of the little yellow chicken entered Qi Jingyan's consciousness. Is Qi Jingyan's spiritual power really all right after this energy awakened? Qi Chuan was very sad, "It's all my fault, I didn't protect you well." "

Qi Jingyan shook his head.

"You don't need to comfort me, I will be even stronger in the future, Yan Yan, I will protect you." "At this time, Qi Chuan is a stickler. He is a little tiger who wants to live and die with Qi Jingyan.

"Little master, what happened just now?" Why did you suddenly vomit blood? "Hao Linfeng asked. He has seen Qi Jingyan's real ability, and he also knows that Qi Jingyan can control zombies, but what happened just now. "The thief zombie is a zombie of the spirit department, and I was countered by his spirit power. "Qi Jingyan explained slowly in a soft voice, "Does the zombie have supernatural powers? "The mouse was taken aback.

Qi Jingyan nodded and conveyed the words of the little yellow chicken: "Although all crystal nuclei can be upgraded universally, crystal nuclei with different attributes provide less energy and are less helpful for upgrading abilities. They have the same attributes as abilities. The crystal nuclei are more useful."

"Understood, thank you Qi Sanshao for letting me know." Mouse said.

"Young master, you used a spiritual core just now, you... Are you a spatial and spiritual power?" Wang Ming asked what was in his mind. This is... a dual-line superhuman?

The thighs are getting thicker with age.

Qi Jingyan shook his head subconsciously, but he didn't know how to explain it.

Everyone is not a fool and didn't get entangled in this matter. But the mouse has a question: "Qi Sanshao, you were counterattacked by the spiritual power of the red-clothed zombie just now, and Qi Shao and the pigeons seem to have been controlled for a moment, and the red-clothed zombie is a zombie of the spirit department, so is it true that the spirit-type zombies are the ones with spiritual powers?" Can it also control people?"

This question.... Qi Jingyan didn't understand.

"Yes." The little yellow chicken said, "But see if you can understand it."

"Yes, see if you can understand it." Qi Jingyan said,

"Young master is so powerful, I feel like he understands everything." Wang Ming has changed from a fanboy to a Brain disabled brother.

Qi Jingyan blushed slightly, he who stole the little yellow chicken's credit.... I'm a little shy now. "Also... I don't understand." What happened last night the

next day

was an experience for everyone. The second-level zombies are powerful, they have learned it. And there are second-level zombies here, so what about other places?

More importantly, second-level zombies can call low-level zombies. This kind of wisdom is equivalent to that of leaders in human society, and it also makes them deeply understand that this is just the beginning. What they will face will be a group attack from zombies. Waking up early, Qi Jingyan was stunned that Qi Chuan had disappeared. His clothes were thrown on the bed, indicating that he had turned into a little tiger. But where has he gone? Qi Jingyan ran out of the cafeteria and saw Qichuan little tiger sitting on a big rock outside, what was he doing?

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Qi Chuan turned his head, his indigo eyes felt aggrieved and melancholy.

"What's wrong?" Qi Jingyan walked up to him, picked him up, and asked suspiciously. It was also thanks to getting along with the little tiger, who couldn't speak, that he cultivated Qi Jingyan's initiative to communicate with him. Maybe it was because he met a little tiger who couldn't speak that he didn't have communication barriers.

Qi Chuan rubbed Qi Jingyan's chest, still feeling sad about what happened yesterday. Yanyan vomited blood yesterday, he vomited blood in front of him, he couldn't accept it, the blow was too great.

Qi Jingyan patted his head: "You are already very powerful. You killed the zombie of the clothes thief, and you gave me back the crystal nucleus of the spiritual system. It's so powerful, even better than me."

Qi Chuanhu's ears moved, and She looked at Qi Jingyan seriously, as if saying: Really?

Qi Jingyan also looked at him seriously: "It's really amazing."

After being praised, Qi Chuan was very happy, stuck out his tongue and licked Qi Jingyan's face, then jumped off Qi Jingyan's arms, entered the cafeteria, and came out again. At that time, the clothes were already put on. Qi Chuan, who was praised, was smiling and in a great mood. However, he did not let go of his desire to become stronger.

Sprinkle dog food early in the morning.

Wang Ming gnawed on the bread and drank water, feeling sore in his heart.

Qi Jingyan took out his breakfast: a bowl of mung bean porridge, a boiled egg, and a box of pure milk. His breakfast is fixed.

Uncle Wang's breakfast was handed over to Qi Chuan: two bowls of mung bean porridge, a stack of side dishes, a boiled egg, and a box of milk.

Little Yellow Chicken's Breakfast: Upgrade from an apple to a yellow peach. The little yellow chicken's mouth is also very tricky, there are mutated fruits, who would like to eat ordinary fruits. Although for his spatial body, the little energy of the mutated fruit is not enough to squeeze between his teeth.

"San Shao Qi's breakfast is really rich." Pigeon gnawed on a dry biscuit and said. But following Qi Sanshao, he had vegetables and meat for lunch and dinner, and he was already blissfully blissful.

"En." Hao Linfeng replied, although he didn't know why there was such a rich food in Qi Jingyan's space. But also because of this, Qi Jingyan has a lot of mystery in his heart.

A boy like the wind.

Mysterious story.

"It's good that you have biscuits." Mouse gave him a blank look, "I don't know how Damu is doing now."

"He should have arrived at the base." Pigeon said, "It's been two days and today is the third day. "

After breakfast, the clothes-stealing zombies have been dealt with, and everyone is ready to go. However, Wang Ming ran to the low-level zombies and looked at them one by one.

"What are you looking at?" Pigeon went over and asked, "It's disgusting."

Wang Ming said: "The boss of the fruit company issued a task. Let me see if there is his son. Even if he becomes a zombie, I should take his son's body back. Is the mission completed?"

"The back of the heads of these zombies have been stabbed, even if there is the son of the owner of the fruit company, are you sure you want to go back with the corpse with the stabbed in the back? Parents don't buy murderers to chase you down." Strange." Pigeon said.

The mouse couldn't help laughing out: "It's reasonable."

"No, it's good to keep your face." Wang Ming didn't care, "This, this zombie is the son of the owner of the fruit company. I've seen the photos."

Everyone looked at each other, and it was true.

"There are a lot of supplies, and there are a lot of canned fruits. Are you sure you don't want them?" Wang Ming was very excited about the canned fruits. Unlike Qi Jingyan, he had mutated fruits, and Qi Jingyan despised ordinary fruits, but to Wang Ming, he didn't mind anything as long as he could fill his stomach.

"Then take it back." The mouse said, "Qi Sanshao, can this zombie body be in your space?" The mouse knew that Qi Jingyan had collected the corpses and bones of soldiers at the base in Tucheng County, and he respected it very much. Qi Jingyan. That's why he asked this question.

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan took the body of the fruit shop owner's son into it, and then everyone left the fruit farm. Qi Chuan carried Qi Jingyan on his back, while the others walked. Along the way, everyone started to eat dog food and go out from here. We don't have a car, and this journey is exhausting. "The pigeon said.

"There must be a car on the main road outside. "Wang Ming led

the way. "Did you see it when you came here?" asked the pigeon

. Now we go out on foot, taking the path. Mountain road, if you take the main road too far. What Wang Ming meant was that even if they saw a car when they came, it is not the same road now. It is useless to have a car. After walking for an hour, about 6 kilometers, they finally saw a village. Rats, pigeons and Hao Linfeng was not tired.

They were soldiers with good physical strength. Qi Chuan carried Qi Jingyan on his back, so he should be the most tired one, but in fact, he was the most relaxed one, which may have something to do with Tiger's physique. Wang Ming walked with tears in his eyes. He felt that he was suffering from heat stroke. Even though he is also a supernatural person and his physique is better than others, his speed of 6 kilometers per hour is considered fast.

"I'm tired. Wang Ming said, "Shall we go there?" "

"The pigeon and I went to have a look, you wait here." said the mouse.

"Okay." "

Everyone has no objection.

This is a small village, because the location is remote, so there are only about fifty households, and it is surrounded by mountains on three sides, and there are crops and farmland in front of it.

Mouse looked around with psychic powers: "There are no zombies. He waved to Qi Jingyan and the others.

After Qi Jingyan and the others passed by, the mouse said again: "There are no zombies here, let's go find a car with the car key inserted, if there is, it will be fine, if not Have to keep walking. "

"Well, do you look for them separately?" "Wang Ming asked.

"Little village, let's go together and search for supplies. " said the mouse.

"Okay. But it's a little strange. Although this is a small village, there are no living people. If there are no living people, there should be zombies. Why haven't you seen even zombies?" Wang Ming asked.