90Find Fan Penghai

"Don't worry, it must be alive." After comforting Fan Xuezhi, the mouse then said, "Although Fan Penghai was not found here, I found an underground passage here."

"Underground passage?" Damu thought for a moment, "Will the underground passage be closed to Fan Penghai?"

"It's possible. Let's go and have a look." Because of the spiritual power, you don't have to go down to the underground passage to know the direction of the underground passage. Along the direction of the underground passage, the smell of sandalwood gradually thickens. It's here... The underground passage leads to the bottom of this room, and there is a man below, as if it were Fan Penghai.

"My father? Is it really my father? This is the ancestral hall, the ancestral hall of the Fan family. Fan Xuezhi's voice was unconsciously amplified.

"Sh...light down." The mouse covered his mouth and said, "Don't get excited."

Fan Xuezhi nodded and said he knew.

"Is there an entrance to the ancestral hall?" Damu asked, "How to get down?"

The mouse observed the passage again: "There is only one passageway in where Fan Penghai is located, which leads to the courtyard just now. However, there is a staircase in that place, and it can be seen that the ancestral hall can also be downloaded. The stairs are... there are many cards.

"That is to say, there is an entrance to go down on the other side of the card." Big wooden road.

"Are we going to get off from the ancestral hall?" The pigeon was furry, "Isn't it too offending the ghost?"

"You idiot, in modern society, you are still superstitious." Damu glanced at him and said, "When you bump into a ghost, let's say what you know about the ghost."

"My family believes in Buddhism." The pigeon said, "If I don't believe it, my milk will tie my scriptures. You don't know, and it's not my superstition. My milk is in us. That's my aunt. Auntie, do you know? You can invite the Bodhisattva to the upper body. I really saw it when I was a child, and..."

"Shut up." The mouse interrupted the pigeon's nagging, "Do you have a safety charm or something?"

"It must be. I brought my milk to my Guanyin jade pendant." The pigeon pulled a red rope out of its neck, and Guanyin jade pendant was tied to the red rope.

A calculating smile flashed in the mouse's eyes: "Bodhisattva can bless you, so the task of going to the detective ancestral hall is entrusted to you, Amitabha Buddha."

Pu sneered... Ogi couldn't help laughing, but covered his mouth with his hand to make a sound, and then whispered, "May Guanyin Bodhisattva bless you."

"I said you..." traps. It's too much for him to be such a routine.

"Don't ink. There is no one in it. Let's go in together. Learn wisdom, are you familiar with the ancestral hall? The mouse asked.

Fan Xuezhi shook his head: "I'm unfamiliar with it, because I was adopted by my father and not the real Fan family, so I am not qualified to record the genealogy of the Fan family or enter the ancestral hall."

"Then are you afraid to go in?" The mouse asked again. There are many dead cards in it. When he can see them with spiritual differences, he feels a little gloomy. Although he believes in science, he still feels creepy when he sees these dead card slots.

Fan Xuezhi shook his head: "Don't be afraid. I'm not afraid of anything to save my father."

"Brave child, good job, let's go in together." The mouse touched his head and praised him.

But it's not so convenient to get in together, because the door of the ancestral hall is locked." Climb the wall." Pigeon Road.

"No, I'll do it." The big wooden road, and then built steps by the wall with earthy powers, "I'll go up first." He first stepped on it and jumped down the wall. After he built steps in it, "Okay."

Then the people climbed up the wall with the steps and entered the ancestral hall. Candles are lit in the ancestral hall, and the people in the village worship the signs of the dead. Candles and incense are constantly all year round. Because the candles are relatively large, there are still candlelights now.

"Aren't you afraid of fire when lighting a candle like this?" The pigeon asked. At the same time, I shrank my neck. To be honest, I'm not afraid of zombies or mutant animals, but when I walk here, I always feel chilly.

"Who knows?" Big wood replied.