115The Base Meets Ruan Gu

Qi Jingyan pointed to the people outside the car: "Look."

Wang Ming waited for the people in the car to look out the window, but Lin Yingying and Mouse didn't know what was going on. So the mouse asked the young master. "Know him?" Before he knew it, he followed Wang Ming and the others and called the young master.

Qi Jingyan shook his head, then nodded again.

Qi Chuan squinted his eyes, and then opened the door to get out of

the car. The person outside the car was not someone else, but Ruan Gu who had slipped away from Qi Chuan. This is called... Ape dung, ape dung is coming, nothing can stop it.

As soon as Qi Chuan got out of the car, he attracted the attention of the people around him, because his appearance was too eye-catching and flamboyant. With a height of over 190, his body proportions are extremely perfect. He has been in the army all year round, and his muscles are strong. Wearing five-point slacks, his long straight and slender legs were exposed. His handsome features were a little mysterious and fairy-like because of his long white hair.

Of course, once you speak, you will lose your power.

"Who is this?"

"So handsome, when did such a handsome man come to our base?"

"I really want to touch him, his hair is white, does anyone dye his hair in the future?"

"Is the boy white? "

It's not like that."

Everyone started whispering, and unlike everyone's whispering, Ruan Gu also found Qi Chuan, and he ran away subconsciously.

But Qi Chuan moved faster than him, and his figure flashed past, blocking Ruan Gu's way. Immediately afterwards, the ice sword in his hand appeared and stabbed Ruan Gu in the stomach.

Ruan Gu is a wind-type supernatural being, and his speed is also fast, but he can't dodge in time, and was stabbed in the waist by Qi Chuan. Immediately, blood flowed.

"What's going on here?"

"Private fights are prohibited in the base."

"Why did they fight?"

"Both of them are supernatural beings."

Everyone is talking about Feifei. Because Qi Chuan hit as soon as he said it, which makes people wonder. Of course, Ruan Gu ran away when he saw Qi Chuan, and everyone saw it too, so there must be grievances between the two.

"Stop." Cai Jin came over and said loudly, "Beatings are prohibited in the base. Who are you? What do you want to do?" Following Cai Jin's words, Qi Chuan was surrounded by the supernatural beings around him. "What's going on?" Jiang Xiaofei and the others also got out of the car and came to Qi Chuan's side. In addition to Qi Jingyan, Wang Ming and others, there are nine people behind Qi Chuan, squeezing out Cai Jin's people in terms of numbers. "Miss Jiang."

Seeing that Jiang Xiaofei was there, Cai Jin became more cautious, "Miss Jiang, is this your friend?" Jiang Xiaofei didn't know what happened between Qi Chuan and Ruan Gu, so she didn't admit they were friends, after all Ruan Gu, Cai Jin and others are from the base in City H, and Qi Chuan is from the base in City N. No matter where she stands, as the daughter of the base leader, she must first protect the base's supernatural beings. However, she also has selfish intentions, she has a good impression of Qi Chuan. I

t was the first time I saw Qi Chuan last night. Although she didn't show it, she had a good feeling for this man. He was strong and handsome. Not to mention the end of the world, even before the end of the world, such a man is very easy to attract people's hearts. Sure enough, the ice-type power user is very powerful. Among the attack-type abilities, everyone thinks that the lightning-type ability is the most powerful, but in fact, the overall score is not as high as the ice-type ability, because the ice-type ability is powerful in attack and defense.

The lightning ability can only attack, not defend. "They are here from the N city base to do business." Jiang Xiaofei explained, "By the way, you said earlier that you discovered the situation related to the end of the world, such as the promotion of powers, mutated animals, etc. My father said that the N city base has sent relevant reports , They sent it. They sent the report to our city H base, which is very helpful to our city H, and also to the entire end of the world, and to all supernatural beings, so Cai Jin, we should be grateful to them."