203 Fighting in the Ring Continued-204 The Man's Secret

Since Qi Chuan said so, Uncle Wang also calmed down.

"Oh my God, two torches, how do young people fight now?"

"That's Yanyan, the boss of Yanyan Trading Hall."

"Why did he come to the ring, he is still a child."

"Maybe someone is jealous of materials "

It's too much for a child to enter the ring, isn't it?"

Qi Jingyan looked at the two fireballs in the man's hands, a little surprised, because it was the first time he saw that two fireballs were much more powerful than one fireball, he found that the man Still somewhat useful.

"Kid, be careful." The man said, two fireballs flew towards Qi Jingyan, one towards Qi Jingyan's hand holding the gun, and the other towards Qi Jingyan's feet.

"Damn, it's too much, one up and one down, how do you fight?"

"Jing Yan, be careful." An Han shouted nervously.

The pistol suddenly disappeared in Qi Jingyan's hand, and then a pea vine appeared, but the pea vine was actually not strong, but the energy of the wood-type supernatural being connected to the vine couldn't be broken no matter what.

Qi Jingyan injected wood-type abilities, and the peas on the vine flew up, resisting the two fireballs. There were even peas flying towards the man on the opposite side, but the man dodged, his eyes were burning like a torch: "Are you a wood-type power?"

"Or a space power." Someone said in the crowd.

"Space and Wood, are they dual-element abilities?"

"My God, it turns out that there really are dual-element abilities. It's amazing."

Qi Jingyan nodded. At the same time, he glanced at Uncle Wang. What Uncle Wang said was correct. He is a wood-type supernatural being. When choosing a weapon, plant rattan is his best weapon. In his hands, as long as it is a plant, it is alive.

"Damn it." The man cursed in a low voice, whether it's a space power user or a wood power power user, isn't it very tasteless? Why isn't this teenager?

At the same time, the wood-type supernatural beings under the ring were quite excited.

"It turns out that people with wood-type abilities can still play like this."

"I... I am not a weak-bodied ability, so I can fight.

" Ability, otherwise how do you get the rattan? Do you take it with you? It's amazing."

Uncle Wang nodded, when they were at Henghe Wharf, their training was not in vain. "Young master, come on." Uncle Wang shouted.

"Jing Yan, come on, brother supports you." Qi Jingyuan also shouted. The younger brother has grown up, and it was not until this moment that Qi Jingyuan truly admitted that his younger brother has grown up.

"Third brother, come on, big brother supports you too, don't be afraid." Qi Jinghui waved to Qi Jingyan.

"Third brother, don't be afraid." Qi Jingling stood beside Qi Jinghui.

"I recognize these two people, they belong to the Tiger Roar team, and one is a lightning-type ability user. This woman doesn't know."

"The lightning-type ability is so powerful."

"The family is all ability users. Is this boy raised by Third Young Master Qi?"

"That is, he has older brothers and sisters, and he is also a dual-line power user, so why do you need others to take care of you?"

"Young master, come on, my subordinates will support you too." Wang Ming shouted .

"Come on, young master, your subordinates are also here." Yin Feng did not fall behind. He and Wang Ming are Qi Jingyan's subordinates, so at such an important moment, they have to show off their presence.

"Third Young Master Qi, and us." Jiang Haiyang said.

"Cousin, come on, beat him to death." Fang Lingling jumped up and said.

"Third Young Master Qi, we all support you." Zou Chang and the others said humanely.

Someone asked: "Qi Sanshao? This boy is Qi Sanshao? But isn't that the old commander's son?" The other party pointed to Qi Chuan.

Zou Chang explained: "This is the third young master of the Qi family in N City, not the third young master of the old commander's family. He is the Qi of the Monkey King, not the praying Qi."

"I see, I understand."

"He is not Did the third young master of the Commander's family take care of him?"

"Nursing? Are you kidding me? He has an older brother, subordinates, and a housekeeper, and he is a wood-type supernatural being. Do you need to take care of him?" Zou Chang said. In fact, the entire Tiger Roar team is under his care.

There are so many support groups.

On the other hand, the man in the ring was alone, without a support group. At this time, the man also realized that he had been tricked.

He said to Qi Jingyan : "I was wrong today. I was too

impulsive . Can the ring be terminated?" Frowning: "Then what do you want?"

"I'm going to kill you." Qi Jingyan replied.

"You..."

"You said it, and you want to kill me too. You said that no one can take revenge if you die in the ring." Qi Jingyan said. He has a good memory, so don't allow this person to be foolish.

The man was swallowed, he had said it before, but at that time, he thought the other party was just Qi Chuan's raised rabbit. And the person who plotted him also said that the other party was just a space power user, who was raised by Qi Chuan. According to his observations during this period, the boy had no other activities other than going to the trading hall, and he did not see Qi Chuan going to the trading hall to accompany him, so he also thought that the other party was just being adopted.

But I didn't expect that today I fell to the bottom.

"You..."

"If I'm not good, I'll be beaten to death by you." Qi Jingyan said again, "You're not good.

" Don't regret it."

Unexpectedly, Qi Jingyan replied, "I won't die."

No one knows where Qi Jingyan's self-confidence comes from, not even Qi Chuan, but he is confident, he will not die, so he said it very bluntly.

"Stupid." The man cursed, and stopped talking nonsense to him.

"You're an idiot." Qi Jingyan replied, "You're really ugly and swearing."

"Go to hell." The man really didn't want to talk nonsense with Qi Jingyan anymore. Three, then four, but still increasing. The coercion of his supernatural ability was also released, suppressing the people in the audience.

"Level 2 superhuman." Qi Chuan said, "And it's still a Tier 2 peak." At present, there is no supernatural power at the second level in the base, not even Hong Kuan. Who is this person? And what happened to the apology just now? It is unreasonable for such a powerful person to make provocative words first and then apologize.

"Master, can you?" Uncle Wang was too worried.

"Yes." Qi Chuan said, very firmly.

"His flame is different." Yang Hao said.

"Oh?" Qi Chuan squinted

his eyes and Yang Hao pointed out: "His flame color is extremely thick, look at my flame." As he said, flames also appeared on Yang Hao's fingertips, "The thicker the color, the higher the heat. And the higher the heat...the faster the burning speed."

"He wants to burn his cousin to death?" Fang Lingling asked.

But no one answered her question.

"Do you want to stop it?" Qi Jinghui asked.

"No need." Qi Chuan still said these two words.

In this arena, not only were there a lot of onlookers, but even the top management of the base was alarmed. If it was a match with other people, I'm afraid it wouldn't alarm the base's senior management, but Qi Jingyan is from Qi Chuan, and Qi Chuan represents the Qi family, so it alarmed the base's senior management.

Mrs. Qi, Commander Qi, and other members of the Qi family all came,

"What's going on?" Commander Qi asked.

"This... How did this Yanyan get into the ring?" Mrs. Qi also knew the rules of the ring, and when she got on the ring, life and death were not a concern. If the old commander speaks up, the base will give the old commander face, but if the same rules are broken, the reputation of the Qi family in the base will not be as good as before. "Let's stop it, the other party is not easy to deal with at first sight." Mrs. Qi pulled Commander Qi and said. The reputation of the Qi family is important, but it is not as important as Qi Jingyan's fate.

"No hurry." Commander Qi patted her hand, "Little San is not in a hurry, why are you in a hurry? You forgot, Yan Yan is the one who saved Xiao San from the mutant tiger."

Only then did Mrs. Qi remember Qi Chuan and As they said, I gradually let go of the incident in N City, but I was still nervous. Because 10 fireballs had already appeared on the man's body.

"His fireballs are really powerful." Yang Hao said, "Ten should be the limit."

"How do you know?" Zou Chang asked.

"A person has only ten fingers. He uses the power of his fingertips to condense the fireball. I can't do it." Yang Hao is a proud person, but at this moment, he also admits that he is not as good as the other party. "It's just that using fireballs in this way consumes a lot of abilities, and the first-level ability users and the second-level ability users are really incomparable.

" Qi Sanshao's wood-type ability is also a second-level ability. Zou Changdao, "Today's scene is so exciting. The well-known wood ability is the life ability, and the fire ability is the combat ability. I didn't expect the life ability to match the combat ability today, and then life Ability can also fight. "

"Have you forgotten Qi Sanshao's reputation in the N city base?" Even Li Mu's arm was chopped off, don't underestimate him. "Yang Haodao remembered that when they first met, they still thought Qi Jingyan was a burden, and it really slapped him in the face.

"I didn't underestimate Qi Sanshao. Zou Chang said, "I remember that he also had a mutated butterfly that lay on his body every day." "It usually looks like a decorative butterfly, but it is a super weapon at critical moments.

The veteran members of the Tiger Roar team didn't know about the mutated butterfly, so they asked curiously.

Hao Linfeng said: "You will know it when you look at it. If you don't have the chance to see it, let the young master show you after returning to the team's villa." Hao Linfeng's confidence in Qi Jingyan is the same as that of Qi Chuan. The man who tore up the mutant tiger. Since then, there has been no chance to see that scene again. The blood-red magnetic field makes people feel fear from the bottom of their hearts.

Not only did Qi Jingyan open the eyes of many wood-type power users, but the man also opened the eyes of many fire-type power users. It turns out that fire-type powers can still be used like this.

Therefore, whether it is a combat ability or a life ability, you need to rely on your own innovation.

Fireballs flew from the man's palm, surrounding the man one by one. In Qi Jingyan's hands, the pea vine was also jumping like life, especially the pea vine still had peas growing on it.