66 90,000 PK value plus update

Seeing that Qi Jingyan was silent, the little tiger came out of Qi Jingyan's arms, jumped to the ground, and then ran away. Qi Jingyan was stunned for a moment, and then chased him immediately.

Looking at the departure of one person and one tiger, Qi Jinghui felt that he had been choked in his throat and didn't know what to say.

The little tiger ran very fast. In a blink of an eye, Qi Jingyan couldn't keep up with him.

What about people? Qi Jingyan looked east and west, and he didn't see the little tiger. He was a little nervous. After walking for a while, he saw the little tiger squatting there and looking at himself. When he ran over, the little tiger got up and ran again.

What's wrong? There are many small question marks in Qi Jingyan's mind.

There is a river in front of him. There is a bridge on the river. The little tiger is standing on the bridge and waiting for himself again. Qi Jingyan didn't leave. He was afraid that if he walked over, the little tiger would leave again.

"What's wrong with you?" Qi Jing's inexplicable question.

If Qi Jingyan didn't leave, the little tiger would not run away. He looked at Qi Jingyan, and his eyes seemed to be talking. Roar..." He shouted again. Unlike Qi Jingyan, he is of different races. He doesn't know if he can continue to live with Qi Jingyan.

Today, he knew that he and Qi Jingyan were opposite. But he didn't want to hurt Qi Jingyan. From the moment he opened his eyes, he saw him, and he smelled his smell. He didn't want to be separated from him. What should he do?

The little tiger is very irritable. As soon as he was irritable, he couldn't help shouting loudly: "Roar..." He wanted to vent.

Qi Jingyan thought for a moment, took out the crystal nucleus from the space, washed it with mineral water, and then handed it to the little tiger: "Here you eat."

The little tiger shook his head.

Qi Jingyan thought for a moment. He took out the apple from the space, washed it with mineral water, and then handed it to the little tiger: "Here you eat."

The little tiger shook his head.

Qi Jingyan thought about it again, then smiled at the little tiger, took out a roast duck from the space, and handed it to the little tiger: "Here you one." It used to be a plate.

The little tiger's nose moved. The roast duck was so fragrant. He wanted to refuse, but he couldn't refuse the fragrance. Therefore, he stood still and did not shake his head.

Qi Jingyan's eyes turned around, took out another roast duck from the space, and handed it to the little tiger: "Here you are all."

The little tiger ran over: "Roar..." He squatted in front of Qi Jingyan and opened his mouth.

Qi Jingyan found a lawn to sit down. First, he washed his hands with mineral water, and then washed the little tiger's claws. Then take out a clean towel and spread it on the grass, and then put the two roast duck on it. He pulled out a fruit knife, cut the roast duck one by one, removed the bones, and stuffed the meat into the little tiger's open mouth.

The little tiger ate fragrant meat and put down his mind for the time being.

Smelling the smell of roast duck and seeing the little tiger eating so much, Qi Jingyan's stomach also cooed. So, one person, one tiger, you bite, I ate carefreely.

The little yellow chicken originally wandered around the base and found that Qi Jingyan was missing. He hurriedly used the ontology to look for it. As a result, he saw one person and one tiger eating roast duck. He licked his little mouth and gurgled out, singing, "I'm a little bird. I want to fly, but I can't fly high. I want to fly, but I can't fly high..."

However, he thought he was singing a song, which came to other people's ears, just giggled.

"Is this little bird crazy?" Someone said.

"Just let it fly away like this? Isn't it a mutant animal?

"It's not a bird, it's a yellow chicken."

"That's the little yellow chicken of the third young master of the Qi family. Do you want to kill it? Do you dare to kill?"

The little yellow chicken that caused the turmoil had already flown to Qi Jingyan.

"I want to eat too." The little yellow chicken squatted next to the roast duck and thought about it with his mouth.

Crack... The little tiger opened the chicken head with his little meat claws, and then pushed the bones next to the little yellow chicken to let the little yellow chicken eat the bones.

Looking at the duck bones, the little yellow chicken was stunned and protested.