52Brother's Girlfriend

Qi Jingyan said, "My."

Qi Jingyou pouted and looked at Fang Qiong: "Mom."

When Fang Qiong saw that he didn't have an apple, she understood what he meant: "Jing Yan, do you still have an apple? Give your brother one."

Qi Jingyan was silent for a while before taking out an apple.

"Thank you, brother." Qi Jingyou didn't even wash it and chewed it directly. Sweet apples are so delicious.

Fang Qiong sat next to Qi Jingyou, smiled, and then said to Qi Jingyan, "Jing Yan, is this the materials you collected?"

"Uh-huh."

"What materials have been collected?" In fact, Fang Qiong asked these not about the idea of Qi Jingyan materials, but chatting casually.

After all, it's his mother. Although he is not close to Fang Qiong, Fang Qiong goes to the countryside to see him every month, and he is a big bag every time, so Fang Qiong still has a sense of existence in front of Qi Jingyan.

"Apples, blood oranges, strawberries...radishes, meat, rice." Qi Jingyan couldn't remember what, so he reported some of what he had eaten before.

But what he reported surprised Fang Qiong: "You... you are quite capable and can collect these things. How much did you collect?" I was chatting just now, and now I'm curious.

"A lot." Qi Jingyan replied.

Fang Qiong paused and didn't ask how much it was after all." Although you have a lot of supplies, the doomsday materials are too precious. Pets don't give him apples. Seeing the little tiger gnawing at the apple, Fang Qiong frowned and felt that it was wasted. She didn't eat it.

Qi Jingyan did not answer.

"Mom doesn't care about you, but continues at the end of the world. Maybe one day people won't have enough to eat. It's better for you to hide yourself to eat for pets." Fang Qiong said again. Knowing that her son had autism, Fang Qiong said slowly, in a very kind tone. In fact, Fang Qiong's thinking is normal. In this world, everyone thinks so.

But she didn't know that in Qi Jingyan's heart, human life was not as important as that of a tiger.

"I have a lot." Qi Jingyan rarely emphasizes, "I can raise it and eat it all the time." If he has eaten up all the apples, blood oranges and strawberries in the space, he will grow them himself. The crystal nucleus has appeared, and he can buy seeds of space.

"Do you have that much?" Fang Qiong couldn't help asking.

"Uh-huh."

Before Fang Qiong continued to ask, Master Qi Cheng and Qi Jinghui came back. The three frowned and looked a little heavy.

"I'm back. I'll be ready to eat." Fang Qiong Road.

Only then did Qi Jinghui remember that he hadn't told them Qi Jingyan: "Grandpa, Dad, Jingyan is back."

Jing Yan?

Only then did Master Qi and Qi Cheng notice the teenager sitting on the sofa. Qi Cheng huhed, "Just come back." On the contrary, Master Qi was a little excited. At the end of the world, it was very gratifying for him to see his children and grandchildren living well.

Jing Yan has always lived outside and may not be used to it at home. Fang Qiong, you should take more care of him. Kid, tell your mother what you want to eat. Master Qi is 69 years old. He doesn't look old-fashioned and full of qi.

Qi Jingyan nodded.

The population of the Qi family is not large, and the whereabouts of Qi Jingyuan are unknown. Qi Jingling went on a mission. That's all left. There are also housekeeper Wang, two maids and a nanny, all brought from the old house.

"Mother Cui, go and call An Han." Fang Qiong Road. An Han, the pregnant girlfriend Qi Jingyuan. Except for the time of eating, I usually stay in the room. After being rescued to Ningxiang Base, she went straight to the Qi family and claimed that she was pregnant with Qi Jingyuan's child, and then lived here.

An Han went downstairs, and his whole body was too thin. Because he was latent in the first month of pregnancy, he didn't show his stomach. When she saw Qi Jingyan, her eyes turned red and hurriedly said in front of Qi Jingyan: "Jing Yan."

Qi Jingyan knows An Han. Qi Jingyuan attaches great importance to this younger brother, so after having a girlfriend, he will take his girlfriend with him every month when he goes to see his younger brother. More importantly, An Han is still a psychologist, so they know each other. Jing Yan, your brother... Your brother..." She said, crying.

"An Han, don't be sad. Pay attention to the children in your stomach." Fang Qiong quickly comforted her.

"Don't cry." Qi Jingyan walked to An Han and said, "I'll give you something to eat." He doesn't know how to comfort people and express it in his own way. His frowned tightly, and he was rarely emotional and paralyzed. When he saw An Han, he was a little unhappy. An Han is so thin that there are only bones left. There is also the eldest brother's baby in her belly. How can she do this?

"Jing Yan is so sensible that your eldest brother must be very happy to know." An Han touched a handful of tears.