51The Fall of Tucheng County

"Pregnant?" Qi Jingyan is confused.

"That's right."

"What does pregnancy mean?" Qi Jingyan said that he didn't understand.

"It's just that I have a baby in my stomach." Qi Jinghui suddenly felt powerless. This third brother won't eat fireworks in the world too much.

"The young master...the young master..." There was a worrying voice at the door, and a male police officer in police uniform ran in.

Qi Jinghui got up and said, "What's wrong?"

"Young master, Captain Jiang, please come there. The master and the uncle are also there."

"Have you said anything?" Qi Jinghui asked.

"The army in Tucheng County just returned. They were attacked by wild animals yesterday. There were more than 8,000 people in a division, but only more than 2,000 people came back."

"What?" Qi Jinghui was shocked. He looked at Qi Jingyan, "You also encountered wild animals on your way back. Are they so powerful?" Although the army is not a superpower, the army has good hands, and there are also individual superpowers.

More than 8,000 people have returned with more than 2,000 people. This kind of sacrifice is too shocking.

"Animals have mutated, two or three times larger than usual, and mutant animals are different from ordinary animals. They are very smart and seem to be wise." Hao Linfeng Road.

Qi Jinghui stopped saying anything. He passed immediately, and Lu Kunjie followed.

Office building

The division commander of Tucheng County reported yesterday: "There are too many wild animals, and one is worth ten. Even if we have guns, we can't kill them with one shot. In the end, our bullets were running out. In order to protect the people safe here, the rest of the people stayed at the base to stop the wild animals. Now I don't know how they are doing..."

"One to ten? Are animals so powerful?" Some people have doubts and say they can't believe it.

"They... have mutated, and the animals have mutated." The division commander of Tucheng County said, "We brought two of the animals." With that, the soldier brought two boxes. After opening the box, I saw the two animals inside, and the people present could not speak for a moment.

"This is a golden monkey and a spoonful of chicken." Qi Jinghui stood at the door and saw the animals in the box. "But his body is three times as big as normal."

"Yes, it's a golden monkey and a spoonful of chicken." Li Xi came to the box and looked through it, "If such a big spoon of chicken attacks from the sky, not to mention ordinary people, even the superpowers can't resist it."

There was a brief silence in the office.

"I don't know what happened to more than 6,000 soldiers left in Tucheng County. First of all, I have to save them." The commander of the army said with a heavy heart, "Young Qi, Master Li, you are the best of the superpowers. The power of the base is led by you, and please take action."

Neither Qi Jinghui nor Li Xi made a sound. Because if they go, they don't know if they can come back alive. To be honest, it is not worth saving the lives of the people with the lives of 6,000 soldiers. At the end of the world, the first thing to preserve is strength.

But the responsibility of soldiers is to protect the people. In the face of crisis, they first consider the people.

"It's incumbent." After a moment of silence, Qi Jinghui said, "Let's leave tomorrow morning and have to rectify today."

"Thank you very much." The teacher of Tucheng County said, "I'll lead the way then." Those are his soldiers, and his mood is more painful than anyone else.

"Uh-huh."

Qi family

Qi Jingyan bathed the little tiger in the yard. Qi Jingyou squatted curiously and asked, "Is this yours?"

Qi Jingyan nodded. In the morning, when I fought in the commercial street, the little tiger was dirty, and his white hair was gray. Qi Jingyan looked at it and felt insaneous.

"Can you touch it?" Qi Jingyou added, "I used to have a dog before, but when we moved here, the dog didn't bring it. I don't know what it is doing now."

"I can't touch it." Qi Jingyan refused.

Qi Jingyou's eyes were full of envy: "I'll touch it. Why not work?"

"He doesn't like it." Qi Jing said.

"Oh." Qi Jingyou was a little disappointed.

The little tiger took a shower and was wet. He shook his body, and the water was beaded everywhere. Qi Jingyan took out a towel from the space warehouse and wiped the water drops on his body.

Qi Jingyou's eyes lit up: "Your space power is so good. I don't have a power and I can't do anything."

Qi Jingyan said that he didn't understand. After drying the little tiger's body, Qi Jingyan did not dry his hair because the hairdryer was in A1306.

Roar... The little tiger screamed, stretched out his tongue and licked Qi Jingyan's hand, and then bit it with his teeth. He bit it very lightly and won't hurt Qi Jingyan. But Qi Jingyan understood this meaning.

"Are you hungry?" Qi Jingyan touched the little tiger's stomach, which was flat. In fact, a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg and a box of milk in the morning is very small. And the little tiger fought bravely, so his stomach was more likely to get hungry. Fang Qiong's lunch was not ready.

Qi Jingyan took out two apples from the space warehouse, cleared the water in the bucket, and then sat on the sofa with the little tiger in his arms, and one tiger began to chew the apples.

Qi Jingyou sat aside and glanced at Qi Jingyan from time to time, and then at the apple in Qi Jingyan's hand. Half a month after the end of the world, although the food of the Qi family is not bad, there are also snacks, such as ham sausages, hillbilly, etc., but there are no fruit. He swallowed. Although he was only eight years old, he was well educated.

"It's almost time to eat. Are you in a hurry?" Fang Qiong came out of the kitchen and saw Qi Jingyan sitting on the sofa eating apples. She was stunned for a moment, "Is there any apples?" Where did it come from?"