61The Little Tiger Stealed

"That's awesome." Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up and praised the butterfly orchid. The shooting in his hand was not slow. With his action, the heads of more than a dozen birds were blown up. Qi Jingyan counted the number of crystal nuclei, a total of five. Then put the nucleus and the bird into the space to find the little tiger.

At this time, Qi Jinghui had already run to the fourth floor with someone.

Originally, they separated from Qi Jingyan and turned in from the right side of the main entrance. They met a flamingo. When the flamingo saw them, they shouted. They hid in the building, and the flamingo was sniped by Jiang Haiyang, who had found a good place. This is when Qi Jingyan came over and saw the flamingo on the ground.

But the cry of flamingo attracted other birds and surrounded the classroom on the first floor where Qi Jinghui and others hid.

At that time, Qi Jinghui and others also acted in the classroom. They rolled up the mat and lit it, took apart the stool in the classroom, wrapped it in broken clothes, and then lit it like a torch. Animals are afraid of fire. This is nature.

When they were ready to rush to the fourth floor, the birds outside were attracted away by Qi Jingyan. And they also rushed out. Qi Jinghui took the lead, the fire powers followed, and the earth powers were behind.

When Qi Jingyan solved the bird, he found that the stairwell was blocked by the earth power, and those people did not consider following him at all.

The little tiger had several wounds on his back, and his hair fell a lot and was bald, but his flexible movements did not slow down by the scars. There are three birds' bodies on the ground, and their heads are gone. This fierce way of headshots was completely learned from Qi Jingyan.

Roar...

The scarred little tiger still shouted magnificently. His body jumped from the ground and flew up to his red ibis in the air. The red ibis has a long mouth and wings. The little tiger aims at the wings of the red ibis. He grabbed it with his claws, but his claws can't catch anything, so when his meat claws touch the wings of the red ibis, the ice needle suddenly came out of his fingertips. The red ibis was shot on the spot and fell from the air.

This is the fourth bird killed by the little tiger.

The other birds wandered in the air and flew away after a while.

It's too cruel little tigers. They don't want to kill them.

The little tiger looked at them and walked to the red ibis. His meat claws patted the head of the red ibis, and a shiny nucleus appeared in the blur of flesh and blood. The little tiger hooked out the crystal nucleus. The nucleus was stained with blood, and the little tiger who loved cleanliness was a little disgusted. Then he washed the crystal core with crushed ice, dried it, and stuffed it into his mouth.

However, when he turned around, the whole tiger froze, because Qi Jingyan stood behind him. Like a child who made a mistake and was caught, the little tiger ran to Qi Jingyan, spit out half of the crystal nucleus, put it in his palm, and handed it to Qi Jingyan.

It turned out that stealing food made the little tiger shy.

Qi Jingyan looked at the injured little tiger all over and was a little sad. The original white hair was stained red with blood, and the arrogant eyes looked at themselves aggrieved and pitifully.

Qi Jingyan squatted down and said, "You eat."

The little tiger rubbed Qi Jingyan's foot and stuffed the crystal nucleus into his mouth. In fact, he was lucky. Every bird he killed had a crystal nucleus. This was the fourth crystal nucleus he gnawed, but Qi Jingyan didn't know.

The little tiger looked at Qi Jingyan while nibbling at the crystal nucleus.

Qi Jingyan touched the little tiger's back and looked carefully at the wound on the tiger's back. One of the wounds was very dangerous. It was probably caused by the pointed mouth of the red ibis. It had pierced into the little tiger's body and dragged out a bunch of meat. Qi Jingyan's heart was pulled up: "Does it hurt?"

The little tiger grabbed his head with his claws and roared.

"It's bald." Qi Jingyan said again.

The little tiger buried his head on the ground and shouted a few more aggrievedly. He also knows that bald is not good-looking. The little tiger loves beauty very much.

"Use the wood power." The little yellow chicken led the bird away and flew back.

Qi Jingyan blinked and said, "Use the sunflower." Previously, I used sunflowers to heal Qichuan.

"Sunflower can only heal the wound because of light energy, but it can only heal the wound, recover the wound, and cannot regenerate. He is bald. You have to use the wood power to promote the growth of hair for him. The wood power can heal the wounds, promote birth, and have a source of life. The little yellow chicken explained.

When he heard that the little tiger was bald, Qi Jingyan felt uncomfortable. He obediently injected the wooden power into the little tiger's body. When the wooden power brought the source of life into his body, it made the little tiger feel that someone was touching him. It was so comfortable.

After three minutes, Qi Jingyan's forehead sweated, and the little tiger's wound recovered, and the hair on his back grew.

It's so eye-catching.

Qi Jingyan grinned and smiled slowly.