78 120,000 PK Value Plus Update

"When I caught them, I didn't know that they were soldiers. I didn't know until I surrounded them, but what can I do if I caught them?" Huanglao Avenue, "What's more, who said that wearing a military uniform must be a soldier? They bully our ordinary people first. We don't know their identity. Just defend themselves.

Brother Zhao looked at Boss Huang for a long time, and then smiled, "Yes, even if there is evidence, this is not an era of evidence. Boss Huang is really a person." Then he looked into the bungalow, and his eyes stopped at Qi Jingyan.

"Brother Zhao, can I ask for a reward?" The young man is also Huang Erwen. He is Boss Huang's own brother.

"You said." Brother Zhao looks good-tempered.

Huang Er touched his crotch: "I was born to bend. I'm interested in thin-skinned and tender children. Give me that teenager." The reason why Qi Jingyan was not moved at the beginning was that because he had to say hello to Brother Zhao. In case he moved Qi Jingyan, Qi Jingyan was favored by Brother Zhao and brought back to the sheep pen again. At that time, the sheriff in the sheepfold blamed him for staining the teenager, it would be bad.

Sheep pen, a prison for heavy prisoners.

Sheriff, who occupies the king's land, but he is actually a recidivist.

Brother Zhao smiled and looked at Qi Jingyan again. He dressed cleanly and his eyes were clear... He was stunned. He read countless people, but the teenager's eyes were rare. How can such a teenager live at the end of the world? Looking at those soldiers, their combination with the teenager was quite unmatched. Even when everyone looked at the teenager, another man stood faintly in front of him, blocking everyone's sight.

"Where did you come from, where did you go, and what did you do?" Brother Zhao did not answer their words, but asked mouse and others these questions.

The mouse said, "We are from the base of N city. This is the third young master of the Qi family in N city. This is his subordinate. The three of us are entrusted by the commander of our military region to protect the third young master to go to the base in Xinshui County to talk about things."

This is a village in Xinshui County. Rural people don't know anything about the same family, but they also seem to understand the meaning of mouse. This young master is a great person with a big background. Otherwise, how could the commander send soldiers to protect him?

Originally, I thought it was just an ordinary soldier and an ordinary teenager, but the origin was very not simple. What should I do?

Boss Huang looked at Brother Zhao.

Brother Zhao said, "I'm afraid Master Huang can't stand it. Just send it back to the sheep pen. If something happens here, you can't bear it."

"Well, send it back to the sheep pen." People must not stay, otherwise they will have endless troubles when they leave." You like beautiful teenagers. Let's find another one. Boss Huang comforted his brother again.

Huang Er also knew the seriousness of the matter and nodded.

"But." Brother Zhao raised the corners of his mouth and smiled, "Huang Er, my brother is also crooked."

"What do you mean?" Huang Er doesn't understand.

"Before I send it to the sheep pen, I want to taste this teenager." With that, Brother Zhao walked into the bungalow and said, "You guard outside and close the door."

"Yes."

Close the door of the bungalow.

Brother Zhao walked into Qi Jingyan.

After a while, there was a moan in the bungalow. The moan was a little heavy, and everyone outside was embarrassed.

Half an hour later, the door of the bungalow opened and Brother Zhao came out. There is a smell of man's semen in it, which is very strong. Everyone looked at Qi Jingyan. The teenager's face was expressionless and he couldn't see what had happened.

The people outside are curious. Which one is Zhao Ge? However, after Qi Jingyan and others were crushed into the truck, they saw clearly that it was not the slender and beautiful teenager who came up in Zhao Ge, but Hao Linfeng, a big man. The reason is that Hao Linfeng betrayed him in his walking posture.

Everyone looked at Brother Zhao with incredible eyes, and this look... there was no water. In addition to Qi Jingyan and others, there were other men and women who were crushed away, and the prison guard was also inside.

The car drove out of the rural villa, and it was still an hour away from the prison for serious prisoners. Zhaoge and others have a total of five people, three of which are sitting in the carriage of the truck, and two guarding outside. But because everyone is tied up, the guards are not afraid of them to escape.

"How did Brother Zhao sit outside this time?" The little brother who was driving asked.

"I'll go out like this once a week to breathe fresh air." According to Brother, "I got on the car. Drive well."

"Yes."

When the car drove out, Boss Huang and others were together. They continued to go to the gate of the village to catch the sheep.

When he left the village and drove halfway to the prison for serious prisoners, Brother Zhao, who was sitting outside the car with the sheep, suddenly hit another companion and knocked him unconscious directly.