49 30,000 PK Value Plus Update

Before the end of the world, Li Mu was a elegant young master, but he didn't expect that Li Mu's character would change after the end of the world. On the same day in Wangjia Village, when he was in Qi Jingyan's house, he did not show his arrogance.

When he arrived at Ningxiang Base, the Li family became one of the forces. Only when the water power was reused, he wanted to become a hero in troubled times.

Li Xi hummed, "I took the people away."

"How do you want to deal with them?" Jiang Haiyang asked curiously.

Li Xi smiled coldly: "Bress your hands and cut off your feet. Captain Jiang is also welcome to see my means."

"No." Jiang Haiyang gestured, "Open the door."

The door of the cell opened, and Qi Jingyan, Hao Linfeng and the little tiger were brought out. Seeing Hao Linfeng, Li Xi raised her eyebrows. Li Xi knew Qichuan. Qichuan took Hao Linfeng to N City for a holiday.

Li Mu picked up the plane and had dinner at Li's house. So when he saw Hao Linfeng and Qichuan, Li Xi had an idea.

When Li Mu arrived at the base yesterday morning, Li Mu asked him. He said that he was separated from Qichuan. It seemed that his brother was lying to him. Why did you lie to yourself? Something happened to Qichuan.

Many thoughts flashed through Li Xi's mind. Take it away."

"Young Master Li." Hao Linfeng didn't move. "Young Master Li knows my identity. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Li Xi snorted, "All I know is that you cut off my brother's hand, blocked his mouth, and take it away quickly."

"Yes." The people brought by Li Xi came forward.

"It's so lively." Another voice came from the door, and Qi Jinghui came with Lu Kunjie.

"Young Master Qi, do you also watch the fun?" Li Xi didn't know why Qi Jinghui was doing here.

Jiang Haiyang raised his eyebrows: "Look for me?"

Qi Jinghui shook his head, looked around the people, and finally stopped at the teenager holding a small pet. The white face is very soft, and a pair of clear eyes are also looking at yourself.

If he didn't know that Qi Jingyan might be here, Qi Jinghui would not notice him, but knowing that the residents of A1306 might be Qi Jingyan, Qi Jinghui saw him at a glance. Qi Jingyan, who is still five or six years old, is always quiet, crying and laughing like his peers.

Thinking about it this way, the teenager gradually reunited with his impressed third brother. Qi Jinghui had no impression of his facial features, or he felt that the teenager in front of him was indeed a little like Qi Jingyan.

In a word, he stepped forward and said in an unprecedented gentle voice, "Jing Yan." Even if he recognizes the wrong person, it will not affect his great youngest, but if you call in a confused tone and don't even know his cousin, this reputation will not be good.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan responded.

Qi Jinghui reached out and put his shoulder: "When did you come back? The family issued a task to find you. Have you met those people? Why don't you go home when you arrive at the base? Then he smiled again, "The eldest brother is so happy to see him coming back. Let's go home first."

Qi Jinghui left with Qi Jingyan, but was blocked by Li Xi: "Young Qi, what do you mean?"

Qi Jinghui expressed a puzzled expression: "I can't understand Li Dashu's words. I'll take my brother home. Why do you seem to have any questions?"